• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

@ Ghanaman... wel I dnt knw if dey wer put on AP nd plz am nt concluding dat dey re denialed visa. am jst tryin to create awarenex fr u guys......

I perfectly get your point, Sasudt, I was just thinking on other possibilities. I still cherish your advice. Thank you.

Bad bulletin for december

africa 19400
egypt 17700
ethiopia 13000
Nigeria 8000
EUROPE 13200
SOUTH AMERICA 700
OCEANIA 550
NORTH AMERICA 6
ASIA 3000

Thanks very much but I think a call will do. Please will kindly call them and update you later .

All the same Congrats to visa collectees today please update us when you receive them

Good day to you all

A friend of mine did the lottery for me, he was late in checking the status cos he forgot koraa, so it was after sometime that he checked. Believe u me, it took me less than three days to send the forms lol. DN2L, this why i sent ma forms late.

A friend of mine did the lottery for me, he was late in checking the status cos he forgot koraa, so it was after sometime that he checked. Believe u me, it took me less than three days to send the forms lol. DN2L, this why i sent ma forms late.

It is well bro, some even find out after the fiscal year has ended. All the best.

africa 19400
egypt 17700
ethiopia 13000
Nigeria 8000
EUROPE 13200
SOUTH AMERICA 700
OCEANIA 550
NORTH AMERICA 6
ASIA 3000

Could you guys kindly explain to me the numbers released? ?/? Is it that the processing has reached that number or? ??

I jst received a reply from KCC, and it was like this, Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of December. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month. Guys do u think i can receive ma 2NL letter this month?

I jst received a reply from KCC, and it was like this, Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of December. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month. Guys do u think i can receive ma 2NL letter this month?

Bro that means you would have your interview in January. Congrats man

Could you guys kindly explain to me the numbers released? ?/? Is it that the processing has reached that number or? ??

Maame afua that means all numbers below the regional cut offs are current and would be scheduled for interviews. So for Africa all numbers below 19400 are current in January which means you are a sure bet for February. All the best.

africa 19400
egypt 17700
ethiopia 13000
Nigeria 8000
EUROPE 13200
SOUTH AMERICA 700
OCEANIA 550
NORTH AMERICA 6
ASIA 3000

Seriously?????????????????????? I was really hoping to be current in January..lol i hope the numbers are wrong for once...with this pace,i honestly fear for those with higher case numbers..

Seriously?????????????????????? I was really hoping to be current in January..lol i hope the numbers are wrong for once...with this pace,i honestly fear for those with higher case numbers..

I even have a doubt about countries with exception cut off.egypt was 9030 by Dec and it jump to 17700,nigeria was 8000 and still 8000 in Jan,ethopia was 11000 and it jump to 13000..that has never happen in any bulletin..i honestly think thats not the numbers.because it looks strange..thats just my opinion.

maame afua, gideon1on1 i think we would have to wait and go for our interview next year feb....hope we get to meet each other there

I even have a doubt about countries with exception cut off.egypt was 9030 by Dec and it jump to 17700,nigeria was 8000 and still 8000 in Jan,ethopia was 11000 and it jump to 13000..that has never happen in any bulletin..i honestly think thats not the numbers.because it looks strange..thats just my opinion.

Egypt is 11700 and not 17700 britsimon has corrected it on the thread. But your issue with Nigeria is no worry at all because I think this is not the first time that would happen if you can go through the bulletin archives. But all the same this bulletin has got little friends paa.

By God's grace am doing well. Roselyna should be in a position to give' further and better particulars' on IOM but she posted here that as @ april or so ACC-JFK with delta was $1050. So let's wait for her to pop up.

nuna6,
The quote I received from IOM today is $1,034. I hope this helps? ACC-JFK.

1 thing i like to do...2research on what i do not know cos Roselyna u didnt tell us briefly what they do...
on a lighter note u say boys abr3...i think gals so abr3 wrt this Lottery thing...lol;)
lil-kay,
Gals abr3 more! Obiara ay3 wild. :D

i think most people are processing thier visa's dis tym around and dats causing de visa bulletin to be very slow. i rlly fear for those with higher case numbers. i stand to be corrected tho'

Egypt is 11700 and not 17700 britsimon has corrected it on the thread. But your issue with Nigeria is no worry at all because I think this is not the first time that would happen if you can go through the bulletin archives. But all the same this bulletin has got little friends paa.

Official=unofficial

Region
All DV
Chargeability
Areas Except
Those Listed
Separately
AFRICA 19,400 Except: Egypt 11,700
Ethiopia 13,000
Nigeria 8,000
ASIA 3,000
EUROPE 13,200
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 6
OCEANIA 550
SOUTH AMERICA, and the
CARIBBEAN 700

Hello Guys,
This mail comes to inform you that, by the Grace of God, I have successfully picked up my IMMIGRANT VISA.
I really have say a big THANKS to you all for everything: - prayers, tips, support and encouragement. All that I've learnt n passed thru will be passed on to future winners.
The next thing for those who have collected the visa is to pay for the GREEN-CARD online as directed on the visa package. And hopefully leave the country once we we are set to embark on this life changing journey.
Wish everyone the best of luck n God's favour.
Cheers!
N.L