• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

I leave to NY today, 22nd of October.Thank you all for all your prayers and God blessings in your upcoming interviews.Raphoo and lilkay i pray you get your visas soon.

Woooow, this my good news of the day. Thanks be to God Almighty. We will be joining you soon for the 2014DV Winners get-together. Stay Blessed.

yessss oooh...d trips don start. all d best bronsted. Raphoo...we hav a "1st born" safely delivered right here in dv 2014 Ghana. Having gone thru the process of entering, selection, preparing, interviewing and ultimately making the trip completes his story for the beginning of another chapter to open in his life. dat makes him our "big bra"

Braaa panyin, 1st born of the family, congrats and still stay in touch. God bless!!!

hhhhmmm things have not been smooth with us am yet to do medicals cos there was a delay with ma sons paasport, but in all am calmed as ever cos I didnt win by chance and 'HE WHO' began with me must end with me

dont worry. another winner went for the interview on d day i went but without his medicals. he was asked to go do the medicals and submit the report. He submitted it on the 15th of Oct and picked up his visa on the 19th. Raphoo can confirm this cos we all went in on the 1st of Oct.
my observation is that you do not get an outright refusal unless you do not really qualify or there is something seriously wrong with you.
if and only if you qualify and for some reason your documents are incomplete you will be put on hold to produce the rest before a decision is made on you (most likely to your favour) BCOS URE A QUALIFIED WINNER....dey want to give you the visa but want to be sure of the person they are giving it to. dats all....
so you will sail through...use the time left to do things you can do well and do the medicals. at least get a date from the hospital when it will be ready and go for your interview. good luck!!!

hi everybody
Please can somebody tell me when this number 2014AF00110XXXX
can receive the second notification letter?

Koffa I think your number is in the 100,000's which means you should be current late in the fiscal year ie anytime from June 2014 depending on the speed of Visa bulletins. All the best

hhhhmmm things have not been smooth with us am yet to do medicals cos there was a delay with ma sons paasport, but in all am calmed as ever cos i didnt win by chance and 'he who' began with me must end with me

go to holy trinity and tell them u have an interview on the said date and they will speed up with the medical exams for u. I even had my daughter's medical report within 3 days. If everything is intact, i don't think u will be called for a 2nd interview as in my case when i was told to reappear with my daughter's medical report.

dont worry. another winner went for the interview on d day i went but without his medicals. he was asked to go do the medicals and submit the report. He submitted it on the 15th of Oct and picked up his visa on the 19th. Raphoo can confirm this cos we all went in on the 1st of Oct.
my observation is that you do not get an outright refusal unless you do not really qualify or there is something seriously wrong with you.
if and only if you qualify and for some reason your documents are incomplete you will be put on hold to produce the rest before a decision is made on you (most likely to your favour) BCOS URE A QUALIFIED WINNER....dey want to give you the visa but want to be sure of the person they are giving it to. dats all....
so you will sail through...use the time left to do things you can do well and do the medicals. at least get a date from the hospital when it will be ready and go for your interview. good luck!!!

Confirmed Sir...!!! Thus my Boss speaking...going to the interview without medicals will not cause your visa refusal just that u will be asked to reappear with it, but hey...that waiting time till u go for your 2nd interview its easy...my Boss lil-kay can also confirm.

Thats true we would all go through in peace

yessss oooh...d trips don start. all d best bronsted. Raphoo...we hav a "1st born" safely delivered right here in dv 2014 Ghana. Having gone thru the process of entering, selection, preparing, interviewing and ultimately making the trip completes his story for the beginning of another chapter to open in his life. dat makes him our "big bra"

Braaa panyin, 1st born of the family, congrats and still stay in touch. God bless!!!

Yes ooo Bronsted has gone through 'all' successfully from the Ghana thread as the first born. Now the other spots from 2nd remains vacant and God will see us through.:cool:

waaaaooooow just cant help but smile as I was reading all of your words of encouragements. Thanks very much, I love this family. And hey I am sure am gonna be the 2nd after Bronsted

Lil Kay, your 2nd interview is already successful cos its my wife's Bday
Raphoo likewise you, my Snr Sis' Bday 25th Nov so success zaalaaaa

Last edited by a moderator:
Confirmed Sir...!!! Thus my Boss speaking...going to the interview without medicals will not cause your visa refusal just that u will be asked to reappear with it, but hey...that waiting time till u go for your 2nd interview its easy...my Boss lil-kay can also confirm.

lol Raphoo...no b easy oooh...but looking back i've done 24 days, 18 more...

waaaaooooow just cant help but smile as I was reading all of your words of encouragements. Thanks very much, I love this family. And hey I am sure am gonna be the 2nd after Bronsted

Lil Kay, your 2nd interview is already successful cos its my wife's Bday
Raphoo likewise you, my Snr Sis' Bday 25th Nov so success zaalaaaa

we hear u n tnx 4ur well wishes

Hello Winners!

Congratulations to you all! I pray and wish you all get your visas in Jesus name!

As u can read from my signature, i was a winner in DV 2011 and am currently in Colorado.

During our time we had a very vibrant thread which helped so many of us in our preparations. we had alumni from the DV 2010 forum who were always at hand to give us very vital information and help we needed. i would like to recommend that thread for you. it is as below;

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?312661-DV-2011-Lottery-Winners-From-Ghana-Meet-Here

so much experiences from winners are there. The dos n donts in your visa application journey and all the motivation u will need.

I will be sneaking around a while to answer some of your pertinent questions.

All the best Guys!

Hello Winners!

Congratulations to you all! I pray and wish you all get your visas in Jesus name!

As u can read from my signature, i was a winner in DV 2011 and am currently in Colorado.

During our time we had a very vibrant thread which helped so many of us in our preparations. we had alumni from the DV 2010 forum who were always at hand to give us very vital information and help we needed. i would like to recommend that thread for you. it is as below;

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?312661-DV-2011-Lottery-Winners-From-Ghana-Meet-Here

so much experiences from winners are there. The dos n donts in your visa application journey and all the motivation u will need.

All the best Guys!
Thank you Stmykae, we appreciate.

Hello Winners!

All the best Guys!

Alumnus stmykael good to know you have popped up and would be popping up. On the issue of 2011 thread i must say that haven gone through it i found it very informative and so if anyone here has not gone through please have some time and go through. God would see all of us through and others would also read our successful stories over here and would appreciate what God has done or us all.

Psalm 37: 5 Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him, and he will act.
Commit this DV process into Gods hand,trust him that he would do it for you and he would act on your behalf. Have a blessed day good people.

hi palz who had their interview...please do they check the for the medical vaccination folder at the interview day?

thanks...raphoo.. because I just went for the second set of the vaccination and I cant find the folder and am in car now going to ksi...
they said I have one more to take....so in all am taking 3 sets.....
please how many sets you took...
because I paid for the second shot (198cedis) and I have pay for the third also..
hmmmm...

Holy Bible (NKJV) - Isa 54:17 no weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is from Me," says the LORD.
Have a fruitful weekend guys.

Holy Bible (NKJV) - Isa 54:17 no weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is from Me," says the LORD.
Have a fruitful weekend guys.

AMEN!! And have a fruitful weekend too.