• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

I leave to NY today, 22nd of October.Thank you all for all your prayers and God blessings in your upcoming interviews.Raphoo and lilkay i pray you get your visas soon.

Safe Journey Bronsted

I leave to NY today, 22nd of October.Thank you all for all your prayers and God blessings in your upcoming interviews.Raphoo and lilkay i pray you get your visas soon.

Woow bronsted this is indeed good news and we thank God for it. Safe journey and all the best in your life in the USA and by God's grace we would all join you soon. God be with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
delph_ne,
From your signature, i notice you sent your forms late. For that, I will suggest you wait until may be Dec, to expect your 2NL since they schedule interview date according to the order in which the forms were received. Your CN maybe current, but if you sent the forms late, sorry but you will have to wait.

You checked the status of your entry on May,1 so why did you wait that long to send your forms? I explained why I delayed. Good luck all the same.

bronsted,
I must say, I am very happy for you. Where in NY would you be? I hope you"ll be around when the time comes for the thanksgiving party sometime next year .hopefully during summer holidays?
I wish you safe journey and please don't forget to pop in once in a while? Good luck.

delph_ne,
From your signature, i notice you sent your forms late. For that, I will suggest you wait until may be Dec, to expect your 2NL since they schedule interview date according to the order in which the forms were received. Your CN maybe current, but if you sent the forms late, sorry but you will have to wait.

You checked the status of your entry on May,1 so why did you wait that long to send your forms? I explained why I delayed. Good luck all the same.

Oh ok..didn't know interview dates were scheduled according to the order in which the forms were received,I did a lot of traveling around that time..and did not want to rush in filling out the forms that's why..had no idea..if I did I'd have sent it earlier..anyway i just have to make new plans for my winter break then?.thankss

Woooow, this my good news of the day. Thanks be to God Almighty. We will be joining you soon for the 2014DV Winners get-together. Stay Blessed.

It would come very soon. Have you received a reply to your email from KCC?
yes dis is the mssg dey sent me today......Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing. arms fold waitn for my 2Nl

yes dis is the mssg dey sent me today......Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing. arms fold waitn for my 2Nl

Jhenchman did you update your forms in any way because by this email it rather means the 2NL might drop next month. All the best bro.

Ok brother...when did you send mail ?And how many days to reply from KCC??

The last time I sent an email to KCC which is about 3 weeks ago the reply came within 48 hours to my surprise because I was used to them replying after a week or more so I guess it depends on the load there. All the best

police clearance form

Please if u need express police clearance certificate pls let me know ok
i can help u get it

Please if u need express police clearance certificate pls let me know ok
i can help u get it

Kwame I can see from your signature you did your medicals yesterday so how long would it take before you receive it and BTW welcome to forum.

Kwame I can see from your signature you did your medicals yesterday so how long would it take before you receive it and BTW welcome to forum.

oooo gh50 it was rather the police clearance cert i got it yesterday.i knew one
of the police CID guys so he fast tracked it for me

Jhenchman did you update your forms in any way because by this email it rather means the 2NL might drop next month. All the best bro.
i did not update my forms oooo. i guess cos i sent it in july dats why my 2nl is delayn. am hoping by close of nxt week i will get it