• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Hope it comes soon because I have become too anxious.:)

Relax...cherish your moments in every step of the journey.
each step of the way has its own issues...rather, focus on the bright sides.
i tell u, even in AP there is joy though stress too dey waa!!! i choose to savour my experience of having done one interview already & having an idea of where my case is going once it wasnt struck out on day 1.
enjoy your moments before, during and after the interview...Anxiety wont help...it will rather drain u.

Last edited by a moderator:
i tell u, even in AP there is joy though stress too dey waa!!! i choose to savour my experience of having done one interview already & having an idea of where my case is going once it wasnt struck out on day 1.
enjoy your moments before, during and after the interview...Anxiety wont help...it will rather drain u.

Thanks man and its going to smiles all the way for us all.

we will smile to the end of the journey cos the lord is our sheperd. kumfa ye kuni

Hi guys,
I know it's been a while since I popped in here.
Congrats to those who have received their 2NLs. It looks like I will have to wait for the next releases which would be for Jan'14.
What a relief to know that I am not in for Dec.

Good luck to you all.
beldwin, I replied your PM and asked for additional information. Please do respond if the issue is still pending.

I am in December too, check your status.

I do believe they just started sending the 2nd notification emails because a friend with case # 2014AF000172XX just came to me to check her email but it wasn't in and I told her to check the status as well but she still had the selectee notice there. From now to the end of this month all those in the current list who posted their forms as expected I guess will all get their 2nd letters by God's grace.

Do you know when did she send her documents to KCC? If it is not processed yet, 2NL will not come by the end of this month.

I do believe they just started sending the 2nd notification emails because a friend with case # 2014AF000172XX just came to me to check her email but it wasn't in and I told her to check the status as well but she still had the selectee notice there. From now to the end of this month all those in the current list who posted their forms as expected I guess will all get their 2nd letters by God's grace.

Please help, a friend with name Asiedu contracted someone to register her for the lottery and she won but on her selectee sheet the name Asiedu was spelt Aseidu but she field forms 122 and 230 with the correct name. She want to know if that will have any effect on her case and if so what should she do?

Do you know when did she send her documents to KCC? If it is not processed yet, 2NL will not come by the end of this month.

She posted them some months ago and KCC even confirmed they received them when I made an email inquiry for her last week. Someone register for her and the person used his email address instead of hers, so we had to change the email address after receiving all the necessary document from him, which I did and KCC confirmed her case had been updated with the new email address, so don't know if that will cause a delay in receiving her 2NL...

Congrats to all those current for Dec. I will advice u start ur medicals and other documentations to avoid any express service charges. Good luck to u all as u prepare ahead of your interview.

All is set...gradually gradually

It would come very soon. Have you received a reply to your email from KCC?
.. yea, i make a mistake in the case number so i have corrected it this morning....hoping to receive my 2nl nxt week cos my forms was sent to kcc in july.