• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Your interview is possible in February or March. Your case number will be current at that time.

Ghanaman pls add & update your signature...
(log in, on the top of the page go to form action-> general settings -> signature).
it helps in tracking your case, when u're next, whats happening to your case and to learn frm u &/or offer advise where necessary.

my case number is 2014AF00025***.... i sent kcc an email to confirm if they have received my forms and they sent to me that ''Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing''. Does this mean I will receive my 2NL so soon and go for my interview few weeks afterwards? Guess my 2NL and my interview day for me

(log in, on the top of the page go to form action-> general settings -> signature).
it helps in tracking your case, when u're next, whats happening to your case and to learn frm u &/or offer advise where necessary.[/QUOTE
Just did it but it does not appear.

Last edited by a moderator:
it helps in tracking your case, when u're next, whats happening to your case and to learn frm u &/or offer advise where necessary.

I think there is something wrong, I have updated and created my signature, but it does not show here. Any assistance?

Now it is done.

is it reali necessary for me to confirm from kcc if they have received my forms cos campell signed for it on behalf of kcc.