• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

hahahaha!!! How are you awaiting your 2nd interview?

massa, it aint easy...jus gotta occupy d mind daily with stuff...being busy "sometimes unnecessarily" jus to keep the mind away from everytn about DV is what i'm doing bro.
I donno about Raphoo and how he's taking it...he even has a longer waiting period than me:D but in short, its not easy...
I PRAY THAT NO ONE GOES THROUGH THIS AP thing OR A WAITING PERIOD FOR ANY REASON.ITS VERY STRESSFUL.
I count my days left daily...from 42, now its 33...:) and stillllllllllllllllllllll counting. in all i think the days r moving quite fast. wit the things i have outlined to do to occupy myself in days ahead i am sure to see dat day come like a thief in the night.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
massa, it aint easy...jus gotta occupy d mind daily with stuff...being busy "sometimes unnecessarily" jus to keep the mind away from everytn about DV is what i'm doing bro.
I donno about Raphoo and how he's taking it...he even has a longer waiting period than me:D but in short, its not easy...
I PRAY THAT NO ONE GOES THROUGH THIS AP thing OR A WAITING PERIOD FOR ANY REASON.ITS VERY STRESSFUL.
I count my days left daily...from 42, now its 33...:) and stillllllllllllllllllllll counting. in all i think the days r moving quite fast. wit the things i have outlined to do to occupy myself in days ahead i am sure to see dat day come like a thief in the night.:D
Hmmmmmm, its not easy oooo. Upon all these huge amounts we are been left with long weeks of thinking. Well, we got nothing to do than to keep our fingers crossed. Revised Edition of Lil-Kay's book "LIFE AFTER FIRST DV INTERVIEW" is dedicated to gh50 and all active forum members. Ego beee......looooool
SUCCESS @ DE END in Jesus' Name.

Hmmmmmm, its not easy oooo. Upon all these huge amounts we are been left with long weeks of thinking. Well, we got nothing to do than to keep our fingers crossed. Revised Edition of Lil-Kay's book "LIFE AFTER FIRST DV INTERVIEW" is dedicated to gh50 and all active forum members. Ego beee......looooool
SUCCESS @ DE END in Jesus' Name.

Raphoo it is well with you. Lil-kay's book would be an eye saw particularly the 2nd edition which would be titled ''THE LONGEST 42 DAYS OF MY LIFE'' lol but in all these we give glory to God that he would bring us to an expected end.

Forum members for December ready to go now, the cut off is out now. All numbers below 17,900 are current now. Can't wait for each and everyone's experience. By the way if anyone wants express service (1day or 2days delivery) on the police clearance certificate he or she should send me a private message.
Good luck to you all.

my wassce results were nt that good but am the university now in my final year and i did a diploma in business studies at apoly too. i had E8 in EMS and 2D7 in the elective and 1 c6.....but aftr 3yrs i sat for the nov/dec i had c6 in english,c4 in accounting,worsin e maths to f9....shld i add the nove/dec or i shld jux go with my wassce only.

my wassce results were nt that good but am the university now in my final year and i did a diploma in business studies at apoly too. i had E8 in EMS and 2D7 in the elective and 1 c6.....but aftr 3yrs i sat for the nov/dec i had c6 in english,c4 in accounting,worsin e maths to f9....shld i add the nove/dec or i shld jux go with my wassce only.

Bro its the day you would have being dreaming of ie interview day, your results is cool but you gain nothin by leavinng the nov/dec @ home so take it along since you would lose nothing by doing so. All the best

Bro its the day you would have being dreaming of ie interview day, your results is cool but you gain nothin by leavinng the nov/dec @ home so take it along since you would lose nothing by doing so. All the best
gh50 wish i will meet u the day of interview so i we will shake hands after a successful interview.it is well with our soul

gh50 wish i will meet u the day of interview so i we will shake hands after a successful interview.it is well with our soul

Jhenchman,it shall be, Jesus has the wheel so no fears. Enjoy your day

Happy for you guys...i will have to wait for the next bulletin.... May God be with you guys.... And we will one day meet in USA next year... Remember to pray hard.... We will pray for you guys too

Forum members for December ready to go now, the cut off is out now. All numbers below 17,900 are current now. Can't wait for each and everyone's experience. By the way if anyone wants express service (1day or 2days delivery) on the police clearance certificate he or she should send me a private message.
Good luck to you all.

Hi Raphoo how does one get a police report with him/her being outside the country...although there is someone at home to collect it for her?

At long last the 'coming soon' phrase is over for all you guys who are current in Dcember..lol I just wanna wish all you guys who are current the best of luck as you go through the final phase of your preparation..I know by God's grace each and everyone on this forum will come out successful...judging from how the latest visa bulletin went,i can certainly be sure I will be current on January God willing..i had always wanted to spend Christmas/New year over here in Gh though regardless of everything..lol once again congrats to all you guys who are current especially gh50 as you anticipate your various 2nl..May God bless us all..

At long last the 'coming soon' phrase is over for all you guys who are current in Dcember..lol I just wanna wish all you guys who are current the best of luck as you go through the final phase of your preparation..I know by God's grace each and everyone on this forum will come out successful...judging from how the latest visa bulletin went,i can certainly be sure I will be current on January God willing..i had always wanted to spend Christmas/New year over here in Gh though regardless of everything..lol once again congrats to all you guys who are current especially gh50 as you anticipate your various 2nl..May God bless us all..

we are very close in case numbers...maybe we would meet at interview.... by God's grace we will all get our visa in time....