• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

At long last the 'coming soon' phrase is over for all you guys who are current in Dcember..lol I just wanna wish all you guys who are current the best of luck as you go through the final phase of your preparation..I know by God's grace each and everyone on this forum will come out successful...judging from how the latest visa bulletin went,i can certainly be sure I will be current on January God willing..i had always wanted to spend Christmas/New year over here in Gh though regardless of everything..lol once again congrats to all you guys who are current especially gh50 as you anticipate your various 2nl..May God bless us all..

Nkakrakakra 3b3y3yie by Noble Nketia always plays on my mind,God has being a good father and we all know through him it is well. We are all waiting for the 2nd NL and then we would hit the ground running. I must say it would be a wonderful christmas to behold.

pls how much that's the police report cost....looking at my case number i will be in the next bulletin....when do you think is the best time to go for ut

pls how much that's the police report cost....looking at my case number i will be in the next bulletin....when do you think is the best time to go for ut

the police report is 50cedis..and yea i hope we get our interview schedule on the same day..it will be great to see you..

Hi Raphoo how does one get a police report with him/her being outside the country...although there is someone at home to collect it for her?

you will to provide 2 passpic and 200 dollars. send it to your relative in Ghana to do it for you. your relative pass pic is also required. that is the regulations. I did one fo rmy brother in Canada when he needed police report from here to get permanent residence permit and also other vital documents. You will need to pay 200 dollars to get the clearance. no doubt about that.

you will to provide 2 passpic and 200 dollars. send it to your relative in Ghana to do it for you. your relative pass pic is also required. that is the regulations. I did one fo rmy brother in Canada when he needed police report from here to get permanent residence permit and also other vital documents. You will need to pay 200 dollars to get the clearance. no doubt about that.

Okay, thank you...wow 50 cedis to 400 cedis...that's a lot...Ghana smh...thanks a lot again :)

And how many days does it take??

it takes up to a week..if you pay some additional money,the process can be speed up and you will get it within 2 or 3days. it might also need to be posted by DHL which may take a few days you know..
I hope im being helpful??

it takes up to a week..if you pay some additional money,the process can be speed up and you will get it within 2 or 3days. it might also need to be posted by DHL which may take a few days you know..
I hope im being helpful??

Oh ok..yes you are..so helpful...I'll let you know what comes up

Morning Guys,hope you had a nice weekend and looking up to a more exciting week.
Do the best that you can out of life and what you cannot do live to God. He is the answer to all problems.

Morning Guys,hope you had a nice weekend and looking up to a more exciting week.
Do the best that you can out of life and what you cannot do live to God. He is the answer to all problems.
bro how many days dats it take for the 2nl to come

bro how many days dats it take for the 2nl to come

i think ur latest possible departure date shd be pegged against when u did ur police report & also your medicals.
in dat case, if u do ur medicals in November & have your interview in December then you should depart latest by may....(jus b4 d expiry of the medicals) . Already your police report is aging.
jus watch it bro...

Jhenchman meant the second notification letter, from today up to the first week of November you may receive the 2nl.

My clock is ticking! tic tac tic tac tic tac!!!! My God will be praise and glorified once again.

massa, it aint easy...jus gotta occupy d mind daily with stuff...being busy "sometimes unnecessarily" jus to keep the mind away from everytn about DV is what i'm doing bro.
I donno about Raphoo and how he's taking it...he even has a longer waiting period than me:D but in short, its not easy...
I PRAY THAT NO ONE GOES THROUGH THIS AP thing OR A WAITING PERIOD FOR ANY REASON.ITS VERY STRESSFUL.
I count my days left daily...from 42, now its 33...:) and stillllllllllllllllllllll counting. in all i think the days r moving quite fast. wit the things i have outlined to do to occupy myself in days ahead i am sure to see dat day come like a thief in the night.:D

I can just imagine that stress and anxiety one is subject when it comes to this AP thing! I pray I dodge those stressful and anxious moments. But come that day success shall beckon us all.

my case number is 2014AF00025***.... i sent kcc an email to confirm if they have received my forms and they sent to me that ''Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing''. Does this mean I will receive my 2NL so soon and go for my interview few weeks afterwards? Guess my 2NL and my interview day for me

my case number is 2014AF00025***.... i sent kcc an email to confirm if they have received my forms and they sent to me that ''Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing''. Does this mean I will receive my 2NL so soon and go for my interview few weeks afterwards? Guess my 2NL and my interview day for me
Your interview is possible in February or March. Your case number will be current at that time.

My clock is ticking! tic tac tic tac tic tac!!!! My God will be praise and glorified once again.

lol...why r u hoping to pick up your visa a whole long week after the interview? r u hoping to be put on hold or something?;)
oga, d visa pick up is the Friday after the interview if all goes perfectly well, in your case you should hope for
8th November.
good luck