• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Experience is the best teacher...i could also possibly write a book on DV from all i hav gathered, read, experienced (heard & seen) wit my own eyes/ears...jus waiting for the right time to "publish":)

lilkay way ahead of you..lol I'm one minute away from publishing a book on dv...lol just kidding

Last edited by a moderator:
Experience is the best teacher...i could also possibly write a book on DV from all i hav gathered, read, experienced (heard & seen) wit my own eyes/ears...jus waiting for the right time to "publish":)

Lil-Kay, I will assist with this project. All I need is to be acknowledged in the book. Loooooool

hmmm..guys I just remember I made an error on my forms..that is where you have to check you high level of education completed, I checked college, no degree. bcuz I was confused then, and I did that cuz am still in university....plz what do you think about this, will it cost me or not. my interview is 6th of november.....

hmmm..guys I just remember I made an error on my forms..that is where you have to check you high level of education completed, I checked college, no degree. bcuz I was confused then, and I did that cuz am still in university....plz what do you think about this, will it cost me or not. my interview is 6th of november.....

So you don't have a degree but you have done some college courses - so you answered correctly. Even if you hadn't the mistake would be corrected during the interview. No worries.

@britsimon-----I have not done with the course yet, but I have ipmc certificates (3) also and university internal exams transcript. still waiting for external exams transcrript which is from uk and I have the results also on the net which I can print it out, buz its a professional exams under my university..

Just called KCC, luckily here are the numbers for December. Congrats to guys who are current in December 2013. May you have a smooth and successful interview, Amin!

Asia 2650
Africa 17900 except Egypt 9050, Ethiopia 11000, Nigeria 8000
Europe 12500
South America 675
Oceania 450

Guys the cut off is in for December,who's in?

@britsimon-----I have not done with the course yet, but I have ipmc certificates (3) also and university internal exams transcript. still waiting for external exams transcrript which is from uk and I have the results also on the net which I can print it out, buz its a professional exams under my university..

As long as your education is US High school equivalent that is ALL they care about.

gh50, thanks for the update, so when will it reflect in the bulletin and from which date will the 2nd notification for those current numbers be available ?

ure in ofcourse....d question shd b: "who's in with me???" lol
December looks far away but "like play like play" it will com in a twinkle of an eye so start doing what u hav to do.
good luck and dont forget to update ur status as u progress...

Last edited by a moderator:
ure in ofcourse....d question shd b: "who's in with me???" lol
December looks far away but "like play like play" it will com in a twinkle of an eye so start doing what u hav to do.
good luck and dont forget to update ur status as u progress...

Lil kay,oh like joke like joke oo things are really moving fast but God is faster and he's in charge so things would be ok with us all.

lol how are awaiting the 2nd interview?

hahahaha!!! How are you awaiting your 2nd interview?