• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

oooo gh50 it was rather the police clearance cert i got it yesterday.i knew one
of the police CID guys so he fast tracked it for me

Yh I meant the police clearance rather what's the normal duration before you get it.

So I decided to call KCC since I didn't receive any reply from them...they told me I'm likely to get interviewed next year and that she can't be specific about the month...the processing of forms takes up to 12 weeks..so I guess I'm in for the 2014 batch..thanks to y'all who assured me and all the best to those who are current for next month n December...:)

Am a DV2014 winner..... Please is an affidavit of support needed when going for the interview? An affidavit of support that will prove that i will not be charge or burden to the states. If yes from me or from my host?

Am a DV2014 winner..... Please is an affidavit of support needed when going for the interview? An affidavit of support that will prove that i will not be charge or burden to the states. If yes from me or from my host?

No Bro. You don't need it. All you need is your Documents + Medical Report + Police Clearance + Visa fees. Just be sure that all your documents are genuine and intact. But most of all, we need "PRAYERS". Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
No Bro. You don't need it. All you need is your Documents + Medical Report + Police Clearance + Visa fees. Just be sure that all you documents are genuine and intact. But most of all is we need Prayers. Thanks

thank you bros.. God will see us through successfully.

No Bro. You don't need it. All you need is your Documents + Medical Report + Police Clearance + Visa fees. Just be sure that all you documents are genuine and intact. But most of all is we need Prayers. Thanks

+ the 2 passport pictures.

The key is prayer and it would always be. He would see us through so let's please pray for one another.

So I decided to call KCC since I didn't receive any reply from them...they told me I'm likely to get interviewed next year and that she can't be specific about the month...the processing of forms takes up to 12 weeks..so I guess I'm in for the 2014 batch..thanks to y'all who assured me and all the best to those who are current for next month n December...:)

Hi delph_ne its good to know you've heard from KCC so you know the status of your case. All the best out there.

Bece certificate needed?

Hello guys,
I just got my Medical report yestee... Does the embassy need the b.e.c.e certificate too. My sssce n university certs are there. Pls advise.

Thx

Hello guys,
I just got my Medical report yestee... Does the embassy need the b.e.c.e certificate too. My sssce n university certs are there. Pls advise.

Thx

You need to prove you have completed SHS and the SS cert and degree speaks volumes but you can take it along if you want it to smile about your successful interview. lol
Thank God you are getting closer and closer to US. All the best.

@ Nuna you've got about 2 weeks to go for the interview on the 5th, how's the feeling like?

hhhhmmm things have not been smooth with us am yet to do medicals cos there was a delay with ma sons paasport, but in all am calmed as ever cos I didnt win by chance and 'HE WHO' began with me must end with me

hhhhmmm things have not been smooth with us am yet to do medicals cos there was a delay with ma sons paasport, but in all am calmed as ever cos I didnt win by chance and 'HE WHO' began with me must end with me

Am currently in Volta Region but will go to Holy Trinity for medicals tomorrow.

Wanna use this opportunity to Welcome all fresh members, Congrats to DNL2 and all those who received Interview letters. Just believe! For Our God will not Fail you now!!

Forgive me to ask these questions, maybe previous posts touched on it.
How much does it cost for the medicals and the police clearance? How long does the medical results take to be ready? Do the children under 13 years need a police clearance?

I leave to NY today, 22nd of October.Thank you all for all your prayers and God blessings in your upcoming interviews.Raphoo and lilkay i pray you get your visas soon.

Haaalleluuujaaaah!!!! am very happy 4u. e b so. settle down fast and be a coach to us coming later

hello

hi everybody
Please can somebody tell me when this number 2014AF00110XXXX
can receive the second notification letter?