• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

thanks...raphoo.. because I just went for the second set of the vaccination and I cant find the folder and am in car now going to ksi...
they said I have one more to take....so in all am taking 3 sets.....
please how many sets you took...
because I paid for the second shot (198cedis) and I have pay for the third also..
hmmmm...

Same, 3 sets everywhere. but i have taken only 2 and will be going for the 3rd soon.

@ Ghanaman--- u will take the 3 shots in 2 months and the third set is always after the interview..

@annansock.....dnt stress yourself, it is under medical exam. u wil go tru it when u become current..

Good morning brothers and sisters,can you pay ur visa fee with cedis at the embassy, because i dont wanna
change cedis to dollars n may be get some fake dollars.the question is how much cedis can i carry to the embassy.
I really need Ur help please

Good morning brothers and sisters,can you pay ur visa fee with cedis at the embassy, because i dont wanna
change cedis to dollars n may be get some fake dollars.the question is how much cedis can i carry to the embassy.
I really need Ur help please

The exchange rate isn't really stable but recently the cedi has being increasing in value to the dollar so the rate is below 2.20 in the market which is what the october guys paid. I don't really see the rate increasing to about 2.30 which would mean paying 759 cedis,so going along with almost 800 cedis won't hurt because the balance is always yours. All the best

Second NL

Hello guys, I've been following this thread for sometime now and i rlly think its best if i join. I'm a 2014 winner and my case no. is 2014AF00010***. I sent my form a bit late, 27th August and they confirmed it on 3rd September. I have not received my NL as at now even though i was current in November. When do u think i can get ma second NL? I have noticed that most of those who have gotten their second NL had it about 10-12weeks after sending the forms. Guys do u think i can get mine in December and my interview scheduled around January. Your response will be greatly appreciated

Hello guys, I've been following this thread for sometime now and i rlly think its best if i join. I'm a 2014 winner and my case no. is 2014AF00010***. I sent my form a bit late, 27th August and they confirmed it on 3rd September. I have not received my NL as at now even though i was current in November. When do u think i can get ma second NL? I have noticed that most of those who have gotten their second NL had it about 10-12weeks after sending the forms. Guys do u think i can get mine in December and my interview scheduled around January. Your response will be greatly appreciated
It is possible you can have your 2nl in November or early December so that you can attend your interview in January or February. It was because of your late submission that has delayed your 2nl. Maybe they are still processing your application. I wish you all the best as you are getting ready for your interview.

It is possible you can have your 2nl in November or early December so that you can attend your interview in January or February. It was because of your late submission that has delayed your 2nl. Maybe they are still processing your application. I wish you all the best as you are getting ready for your interview.

Sure 2NL november or december who knows. BTW you're welcome and am just happy the guest list has reduced by one. All the best

Documents needed for interview

Hello guys,
Hope everyone is doing well. I have all my documents ready for November 4. Pls confirm if I've left anything out worth taking to the consulate. Below are what I have. Thanks!!
DV WINNER NOTIFICATION
APPOINTMENT LETTER (2ND NL)
2 PASSPORT PICTURES
PASSPORT
BIRTH CERT
POLICE CERT
MEDICAL REPORT
SSSCE CERT
DEGREE CERT
DEGREE TRANSCRIPT
INTRODUCTORY LETTER FROM EMPLOYER
ADDRESS IN USA
FEES: 330 USD

Hello guys,
Hope everyone is doing well. I have all my documents ready for November 4. Pls confirm if I've left anything out worth taking to the consulate. Below are what I have. Thanks!!
DV WINNER NOTIFICATION
2 PASSPORT PICTURES
PASSPORT
BIRTH CERT
POLICE CERT
MEDICAL REPORT
SSSCE CERT
DEGREE CERT
DEGREE TRANSCRIPT
ADDRESS IN USA

You are good to go. The DEGREE TRANSCRIPT and INTRODUCTORY LETTER FROM EMPLOYER i don't think will be used once u have all your educational certificates and the ADDRESS IN USA should have been indicated on the DSP-230 forms you submitted to KCC, if that was done you do not need it anymore unless u want to change it at the interview. But hey once you have them go with them and the will pick what they want and give u the rest.

You are good to go. The DEGREE TRANSCRIPT and INTRODUCTORY LETTER FROM EMPLOYER i don't think will be used once u have all your educational certificates and the ADDRESS IN USA should have been indicated on the DSP-230 forms you submitted to KCC, if that was done you do not need it anymore unless u want to change it at the interview. But hey once you have them go with them and the will pick what they want and give u the rest.

I concur with Raphoo, Bro by God's grace you are in USA. Stay blessed.

Hello guys,
DV WINNER NOTIFICATION
2 PASSPORT PICTURES
PASSPORT
BIRTH CERT
POLICE CERT
MEDICAL REPORT
SSSCE CERT
DEGREE CERT
DEGREE TRANSCRIPT
ADDRESS IN USA

2 Passport pitures again?
Did you not add passport pictures when you sent the DS 122 and DS 230 forms earlier?

Wishing the very best of favour, you will succeed. And hey give us the rundown quickly cos we have 2 consecutive interviews after you. Thankx.

Last edited by a moderator: