• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Thanks Ghanaman for your response and I know with God on my side all is well with me. Hope you and the family are doing well.
You are welcome Gh50, we are doing well, thank you too. Yes with God we will succeed. God bless you. God will go with us all, some of our fears will evaporate into thin air.

Kwame you are good to go with the cedis don't risk getting the dollars bcos you might get a fake one. I had mine authenticated @ a bank for me so am kind of cool with that.

gh50 does that mean you just had the bank authenticate the money for you or you actually exchange the money at the bank. If yes which bank pls.

gh50 does that mean you just had the bank authenticate the money for you or you actually exchange the money at the bank. If yes which bank pls.

Nuna I changed it from a friend and went to authenticate it @ gcb through one of their tellers.

Lol... Thanks. Got the pen in my clear bag and all copies too.
Will confirm the authenticity of the dollars today when I get to work...
Thx again for all ur support .

Cheers

Lol... Thanks. Got the pen in my clear bag and all copies too.
Will confirm the authenticity of the dollars today when I get to work...
Thx again for all ur support .

Cheers

We thank God for how far He's brought you in this journey. Bro the visa is yours so go get it and may God be with you.

Bro thanks for your sound advice here but look @ my scenario too here, the agent repeated my middle name as my first name so my real first name didn't appear on the letter eg a name like Kwame Kwame Nkrumah instead of a realistic one like Francis Kwame Nkrumah and I have an affidavit already would that also raise eyebrows as I contacted KCC after I submitted my forms and was told to fill the dsp forms correctly. What do you guys think.

i think urs is ok since it is a supporting document to correct a mistake.
what i wldnt advise is a situation when all is obviously correct and one still gets affidavits to certify
such already correct documents.

Lil-Kay, 12 more days to go. How is the feeling like?

yeaaah my broda...beginning to mark time prior to my marching to the embassy dat day.
i believe by now investigations r almost complete if not complete already.
if my visa could speak it would be calling my name by now.
it is well...

palz, I know affidavit of support is not needed but I have one now... do you have to make photocopy of the affidavit of support?

yeaaah my broda...beginning to mark time prior to my marching to the embassy dat day.
it is well...
Hahahahahahahaha...its calling just that its with a low tone thus why u can't hear

God be with you guys as you grab your visas in next week and subsequent days. Success stories will start next week. God bless you all.

it is well...

Lol lil kay 12 days for you 48 days for me,47 for beldwin and 46 for ghanaman. It is well with all of us. Jesus is really Lord.

Then count mine for me, am kinda busy off late. Luv y'al

Raphoo guess you've got about 25 days more,wishing you the very best. And for next november interviewees no fears at all as we can't wait to hear your successful interview rundown(nuna and dn2l)

Raphoo guess you've got about 25 days more,wishing you the very best. And for next november interviewees no fears at all as we can't wait to hear your successful interview rundown(nuna and dn2l)

I wonder how it feels like to finally receive your 2nl and join the countdown queue...lol Errh I just wanna wish each and everyone on this thread/forum the best of luck,those of us anticipating our 2nl,those put on AP,and to those of you having your interviews next month and subsequent months.its my wish that we all come out successful and also to keep this thread/forum alive even after our successful interviews..i gotta admit,going through this thread has become part of my daily routine..i come home and the first thing is to check out whats new here,go to work and pop in to checkout whats going on..it's a great feeling honestly and like i said i hope we keep this thread/forum alive even after we've all left for the United states.May God bless us all..

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how it feels like to finally receive your 2nl and join the countdown queue...lol Errh I just wanna wish each and everyone on this thread the best of luck,those of us anticipating our 2nl,those put on AP,and to those of you having your interviews next month and subsequent months.its my wish that we all come out successful and also to keep this thread alive even after our successful interviews..i gotta admit,going through this thread has become part of my daily routine..i come home and the first thing is to check out whats new here,go to work and pop in to checkout whats going..it's a great feeling honestly and like i said i hope we keep this thread alive even after we've all left for the United states.May God bless us all..

Oh Gideon you couldn't have said much, this forum in general has become part of my daily routine and I kind refresh my mobile browser within the shortest possible time just to find out what's new. The thread would be kept alive because this e-family is awesome. Luv you all.

This is my top hit site daily. It keeps us abreast on what is going on so far as this DV process is concerned. In fact having this family is so nice.

Lol lil kay 12 days for you 48 days for me,47 for beldwin and 46 for ghanaman. It is well with all of us. Jesus is really Lord.

u guys r not fair, count some for my good friend/broda Raphoo...He's got 24 days more/28 to handle his visa.
on a more serious note, 48 days isnt far away at alllll...it was 42 for me a short while ago. i saw it as the longest waiting period of my life but look at me now counting down in single digit days...it's been long and i have never been more relaxed, confident and patient...i wld say i experienced the normal nervousness every1 experiences prior to the 1st interview but now its as if i am holding the visa in my hand, though i already have it in the spirit...cos if i can see it in my dreams then i shd as well have a feel of it in my hands. lol

This is my top hit site daily. It keeps us abreast on what is going on so far as this DV process is concerned. In fact having this family is so nice.

even though i do not comment on every update be assured i read all...i prefer to allow the updates to gather before reading them cos i get quite disappointed when i check frequently & ders nothing to read. (dat shd tell u how often i come here). with bookmarks of many threads on dv 2014 about whats happening elsewhere in nigeria, ethiopia, kenya and other parts oof the world etc on my computer I still find more time to sppend here 'cos u guys r closest n dearest to mme.
its a great place to share ideas...i believe there are more members yet to hook on. i am sure they will join as their interview approaches.
you are all awesome...this family mus continue to exist...i dare say forever cos we will need each other in the states as we scatter all over the place.