• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Yes, DN2L you are on our prayer list. Soon your hours will yield to minutes and seconds. God be with you. Lilkay thank you for the advice given.
Thanks a lot ghanaman!!!
The feeling has changed but it's with all curtail major breakthrough. One day I will get to tell all my story of how I got started with the DV.
Thanks again for the prayers and support.
Cheers!!

There is something i have realized on this forum. Before the arrival of the 2nd letter,we all used to share ideas,crack jokes and all that regardless of our case numbers being low or high but now it has become apparent that, those whose 2nd letters are in talk more on this forum. I feel like I am not qualify to be part of the discussion anymore because i have not receive my 2nd letter. I think this is bad but i just come here,read and see what is happening. I will be more active when i get my 2nd letter so those of you who have received your 2nd letter,you can talk as much as you want but remember it will be some of us turn pretty soon. God bless this forum and it members. wish you all the best for your interviews. Nyame boa mo nyinaa amen!!

Alfredofori, No don't agree with you. The fact is if one has something to share(questions, idea and suggestions) one can do so freely that is why its a forum, but we must always be cautious not give wrong information to our colleagues, some on this forums started sharing ideas long before they had their second notification letter.
But I believe your 2nd letter will come soon. Just trust God, cos He will surely do it for you.

DN2L! May the grace of the Almighty go with you to the embassy tomorrow and know that He has already done it. For me am just waiting to and get mine.

Alfred Ofori this your assessment has never being the hallmark of this thread. Any statement always sets the agenda. We are always around to make this journey quite a remarkable one for ourselves so as you wait for your 2NL and when it drops if you don't post anything here the way I go lash you eh,lol.

DN2L! May the grace of the Almighty go with you to the embassy tomorrow and know that He has already done it. For me am just waiting to and get mine.

Nuna its not only DN2L but you and and all who have interviews this week. May God be with you all and we would be expecting woow news.

Thanks a lot ghanaman!!!
The feeling has changed but it's with all curtail major breakthrough. One day I will get to tell all my story of how I got started with the DV.
Thanks again for the prayers and support.
Cheers!!

Bro God has got your back so go in full confidence since that visa is yours.

Nuna its not only DN2L but you and and all who have interviews this week. May God be with you all and we would be expecting woow news.

Yeah gh50!!! you will certainly hear waoow news, cos I know deep down my heart that my God will surely see me through this battle also.

And thanks for your well wishes.

All along i have been praying to become current and join the the count-down queue and now that I am most certain i'm gonna be current in next bulletin and hopefully receive my second NL in the next coming days,i kinda have a mix feelings..lol hmm 3y3 asem ooh..DV lottery akwantuo,3y3 aboter3 nkoaa..i hope to share my story one day right here on this forum..well thats just by the way,my schedule is always tough on mondays,so i thought it was only fair to use this short time i have before i hit for bed to wish my forum buddies who will be going for their interviews tomorrow and the subsequent days the best of luck..its my prayers,infact its our prayers that y'all come out with smiles on ur faces..As the scriptures says in chapter number 29 verse 11 of Jeremiah '' For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'' i know God surely got our backs,HE has promise and HE'S not going to rest until HIS plans for us have come to pass as the scripture says..May God bless us all..Amen!

Hello Gideon101
You will surely be current in the next bulletin, I think Africa's cutoff will be around 22,500 or 23,000, that is my prediction, but your case number is a must.
God bless you and all those expecting to be current in subsequents months.

Last edited by a moderator:
All along i have been praying to become current and join the the count-down queue and now that I am most certain i'm gonna be current in next bulletin and hopefully receive my second NL in the next coming days,i kinda have a mix feelings..lol hmm 3y3 asem ooh..DV lottery akwantuo,3y3 aboter3 nkoaa..i hope to share my story one day right here on this forum..well thats just by the way,my schedule is always tough on mondays,so i thought it was only fair to use this short time i have before i hit for bed to wish my forum buddies who will be going for their interviews tomorrow and the subsequent days the best of luck..its my prayers,infact its our prayers that y'all come out with smiles on ur faces..As the scriptures says in chapter number 29 verse 11 of Jeremiah '' For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'' i know God surely got our backs,HE has promise and HE'S not going to rest until HIS plans for us have come to pass as the scripture says..May God bless us all..Amen!

:)

You will certainly become current and share your success story on this same forum.

Yeah God will prosper us because that is his WORD, it doesn't come out of His mouth and go back unto Him void.
Thank you. and We shall surely come back with smile and joy.

DN2L I believe you are @ the embassy right now. I just wanted to shout AMEN for acquiring your visa. May God bless us all.

God will see us through... This just wait in the passenger seat and watch whiles you get to the final destination...this week we would be hearing more success stories

(6th nov) 2 days more for my interview....may God bless us al nd for those havin interview today, dnt worry the LORD presence is with u nd he wil speak tru u.....