• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

(6th nov) 2 days more for my interview....may God bless us al nd for those havin interview today, dnt worry the LORD presence is with u nd he wil speak tru u.....

Good to know this,bro Nyame ay3 ewie,so continue to thank him for his victory for you.

There is something i have realized on this forum. Before the arrival of the 2nd letter,we all used to share ideas,crack jokes and all that regardless of our case numbers being low or high but now it has become apparent that, those whose 2nd letters are in talk more on this forum. I feel like I am not qualify to be part of the discussion anymore because i have not receive my 2nd letter. I think this is bad but i just come here,read and see what is happening. I will be more active when i get my 2nd letter so those of you who have received your 2nd letter,you can talk as much as you want but remember it will be some of us turn pretty soon. God bless this forum and it members. wish you all the best for your interviews. Nyame boa mo nyinaa amen!!

not at all alfredofori...people in ur shoes should be askin more questions since u hav relatively less experience on what u shd do next or whats going on ( if u havent followed the thread or read other similar threads elsewhere).
u have more ahead of u than u have gon thru if u havent gotten ur 2NL.
we are here to possibly help eliminate refusals to the best of our ability.
go ahead...ask anytn ure not clear about and i'm sure some1 will share an experince
we are all here to pull each other thru...
pls accept our apology also if any of us has ever made u feel that way.
since u submitted ur forms early, i would suggest u start off by calling kentucy consular centre (KCC) office on (+1-606-526-7500) and ask if they have received it. we are about 5 hours ahead of them so pls note the time u call in, anytime between midday - 7:30pm ghana time wont be bad.
it is good you sent your forms very early. you will begin to feel relaxed when they respond in the positive. dats d most important thing.
immediately u realise ur case is current u will evn be able to predict when ur letter will come out.
2NLetters are sent out about 6weeks to ur interview date to provide u ample time to prepare...
begin checking ur mails (both inbox & junk, it is usually a very simple link very easy to ignore) immediately ure current. at this time, pls dont b deleting stuff from ur emails...(ur guess is as good as mine).
when u call KCC,
have your correct case number, birthdate and full name handy.
You can only expect a date when you are current. being current means ur case number is due for interview as seen in the below quote:
"When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for
applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified
allocation cut-off number"
from the below link. i advise u visit that page to study it.
http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_6168.html
scroll down to : "DIVERSITY IMMIGRANT (DV) CATEGORY FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER"
this is the update for November...with your case number, i wont be surprised if you become current in December or latest January.
You've got to do a lot of reading and checking to keep abreast with infformation. you have to be curious and hungry for infoormation. that is one tedious work with this DV program.
with this introduction i have provided you with and also wwith the stock of info on the http://travel.state.gov website, i am sure you will have a starting point to follow and explore...from there yoou will have more than enough questions going thru your mind to also actively join in the discussions and even lead discussions.
Good luck. its an exciting journey!!!
good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Alfredofori, No don't agree with you. The fact is if one has something to share(questions, idea and suggestions) one can do so freely that is why its a forum, but we must always be cautious not give wrong information to our colleagues, some on this forums started sharing ideas long before they had their second notification letter.
But I believe your 2nd letter will come soon. Just trust God, cos He will surely do it for you.

ure next bro...Godwilling tomorrow...May DN2L's success story pursue u as u go in 2moro.
let us hear from u whn u com out.

We are waiting anxiously for DN2L. I hope he will pop up soon.

not at all alfredofori...people in ur shoes should be askin more questions since u hav relatively less experience on what u shd do next or whats going on ( if u havent followed the thread or read other similar threads elsewhere).
u have more ahead of u than u have gon thru if u havent gotten ur 2NL.
we are here to possibly help eliminate refusals to the best of our ability.
go ahead...ask anytn ure not clear about and i'm sure some1 will share an experince
we are all here to pull each other thru...
pls accept our apology also if any of us has ever made u feel that way.
since u submitted ur forms early, i would suggest u start off by calling kentucy consular office on (+1-606-526-7500) and ask if they have received it. we are about 5 hours ahead of them so pls note the time u call in, anytime between midday - 7:30pm ghana time wont be bad.
you will begin to feel relaxed when they respond in the positive.
have your correct case number, birthdate and full name handy.
You can only expect a date when you are current. being current means ur case number is due for interview as seen in the below quote:
"When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for
applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified
allocation cut-off number"
from the below link. i advise u visit that page to study it.
http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_6168.html
scroll down to : "DIVERSITY IMMIGRANT (DV) CATEGORY FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER"
this is the update for November...with your case number, i wont be surprised if you become current in December or latest January.
You've got to do a lot of reading and checking to keep abreast with infformation. you have to be curious and hungry for infoormation. that is one tedious work with this DV program.
with this introduction i have provided you with and also wwith the stock of info on the http://travel.state.gov website, i am sure you will have a starting point to follow and explore...from there yoou will have more than enough questions going thru your mind to also actively join in the discussions and even lead discussions.
Good luck. its an exciting journey!!!
good luck.

Well said bro, we are all here to learn and help one another sail through smoothly. Nyame ne hene.

He's beaming with smiles by now so he should pop up soon.

guys relaaaaaaaaaaaaax...not so easy...he may now be about to be called kraaaaa...
i waited for over 4 hrs frm 7:30 b4 i was called. there were about 4 more people after me. by dis calculation it means those pple probably left the embassy arnd or evn afta 2pm. so lets give him a little more time. i believ he will report in.
2:30pm shd be ideal...

Lil kay 5 working days more for your time to catch. Nyame ne hene.

yeaah man...glad ure in tandem wit my style of counting...workin days oooh...weekends de333 we hav a way of killing it to com n pass quick quick...lol

guys relaaaaaaaaaaaaax...not so easy...he may now be about to be called kraaaaa...
i waited for over 4 hrs frm 7:30 b4 i was called. there were about 4 more people after me. by dis calculation those pple wld leav the embassy arnd 2pm. so lets give him a little more time. i believ he will report in.
2:30pm shd be ideal...
:p

yeaah man...glad ure in tandem wit my style of counting...workin days oooh...weekends de333 we hav a way of killing it to com n pass quick quick...lol

True so here we go I've got 31 working days to interview day,so beldwin subtract 1 and ghanaman subtract 2. :cool:

Hi Nov. Interviewees,
I have finally been able to sign in. It's said that "better late than never" right? I wish you all the very best with your interviews and just know that your stories are already successful ones, waiting to be told.
I have had some problems with my account and was struggling to log in. Do pardon me for the delay in wishing you all well.
The Lord be with you all.

Hi Nov. Interviewees,
I have finally been able to sign in. It's said that "better late than never" right? I wish you all the very best with your interviews and just know that your stories are already successful ones, waiting to be told.
I have had some problems with my account and was struggling to log in. Do pardon me for the delay in wishing you all well.

Awww Roselyna we missed you here papa. Hope all is well.

Hi Nov. Interviewees,
And her secretary could not deliver her message to us, glad to have you back.

Awww Roselyna we missed you here papa. Hope all is well.
Gh50,
I am fine ooo, just too busy lately. Have been doing too many things at the same time. on top of it, the network has been terrible for sometime in my home.
Thank God I am back now.
I guess we are all waiting for DN2L for his success story ah?:D