• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Gh50,
I am fine ooo, just too busy lately. Have been doing too many things at the same time. on top of it, the network has been terrible for sometime in my home.
Thank God I am back now.
I guess we are all waiting for DN2L for his success story ah?:D
Yes oo, still waiting for him to break the news.

Gh50,
I am fine ooo, just too busy lately. Have been doing too many things at the same time. on top of it, the network has been terrible for sometime in my home.
Thank God I am back now.
I guess we are all waiting for DN2L for his success story ah?:D

Alright good to know you're back. DN2L might be taking a 'beautiful' nap by now so lets wait for him.

Hi Nov. Interviewees,
I have finally been able to sign in. It's said that "better late than never" right? I wish you all the very best with your interviews and just know that your stories are already successful ones, waiting to be told.
I have had some problems with my account and was struggling to log in. Do pardon me for the delay in wishing you all well.
The Lord be with you all.

Glad to know you are finally back. And don't worry so long as you had goodwill towards us in your thoughts, the delay in wishing us doesn't matter at all.

Thanks raphoo..
I Did all my copies yesterday. Now by His Grace, I'm all set. I've really learnt a lot on here.
Will keep u guys all posted on my encounter with the co.
Take care n God shower his mercies n favour on us all.

As he promised I believe he will come and tell us all. God be with you wherever you are! DN2L.

Hello Guys,
Sorry for the late posting... had to rush to work after and didnt complete the process till after 10.
I have the best of news for you guys... By God's Grace, i sailed thru with a pickup date on friday!
I appreciate all your support and encouragement and advices. God Bless you all.
Here are my tips for tomorrow interviewees:
+Please get there on time, if its at 7:30am, get there by 6:30.
+The fees, please the rate is 2.3 to a 1$. Its unusually high and i will advice that you should take dollars if you can and exactly that amount USD 330. If its Cedis, pls take exact cedis amount which is GHS 759.00.
+Please have your 2 passport pictures ready. They will require it.
Before you guys enter, they will demarcate the queues into 'VISITING' and 'STAY'. Keep to stay. Avoid taking plenty stuffs not needed into the consulate. just your documents, you can leave your phone at home.
Show you appointment letter to the guards and then enter.
Once inside, see the receptionist and she will show you were to sit n all.
The DV winners will be called to assembled and be given forms to complete for the fee payment. Complete your name and amount either in cedis of usd depending on currency you have. Submit the forms and make payments when called to by cashier.
All DV winners will be called to the booths in turns to drop their documents plus copies. Please make sure you arrange them as such, ORIGINALS and COPIES, and hand over them to the officer in charge usually Ghanaian. Then you sit!
You will be called again to do biometrics. Have an handkerchief in hand as u will asked to wipe your fingers. The left four set of fingers first and then right hand set of four fingers then the 2 thumps.
Then you sit and wait.
The CO will finally call you to come forward. In my case, i was the first to be called... my heart missed a beat... lol. Now my interview details:
CO:Good Morning, and how are you doing?
DN2L: Good Morning, im fine, Thanks, and you?
CO: Im well Thanks, Please raise your right hand and swear 'You will speak the truth about all that you will be asked' ...
DN2L: I confirm ( lol, na conf small)
CO: Which year did you complete the secondary school?
DN2L: 2003
CO: What is the name of the school?
DN2L: Koforidua Sec Tech School
CO: Which class was your worst?
DN2L: Elective Maths (I had an E)
CO: *Smiled* as she looked at my results and said, 'ah, that explains'
CO: Did you attend any university?
DN2L: Yes
CO: What is your profession?
DN2L: Banker
CO: Have you traveled to the US before?
DN2L: No.
CO: **Types somethings on the computer and picks up the blue slip, scribbles and cautions me 'Dont quit your job, dont book a flight, come for you passport and visa in it on friday. Everything appears to be intact and accurate.
DN2L: Thanks, i smiled and walked away :)

Thats it guys, didnt spend 5 mins there.
I will be around for all questions.
Im a happy man and thanks to you all. Dont forget your pen.. Cheers and Good luck to you all!!

N.L

Hi Nov. Interviewees,
I have finally been able to sign in. It's said that "better late than never" right? I wish you all the very best with your interviews and just know that your stories are already successful ones, waiting to be told.
I have had some problems with my account and was struggling to log in. Do pardon me for the delay in wishing you all well.
The Lord be with you all.

Amen...a woman's voice always crowns all that's bn said...
tnx Roselyna...how is ur case progressing?

Hello Guys,
Sorry for the late posting... had to rush to work after and didnt complete the process till after 10.
I have the best of news for you guys... By God's Grace, i sailed thru with a pickup date on friday!
+The fees, please the rate is 2.3 to a 1$. Its unusually high and i will advice that you should take dollars if you can and exactly that amount USD 330. If its Cedis, pls take exact cedis amount which is GHS 759.00.
Before you guys enter, they will demarcate the queues into 'VISITING' and 'STAY'. Keep to stay. Avoid taking plenty stuffs not needed into the consulate. just your documents, you can leave your phone at home.
The DV winners will be called to assembled and be given forms to complete for the fee payment. Complete your name and amount either in cedis of usd depending on currency you have. Submit the forms and make payments when called to by cashier.
All DV winners will be called to the booths in turns to drop their documents plus copies. Please make sure you arrange them as such, ORIGINALS and COPIES, and hand over them to the officer in charge usually Ghanaian. Then you sit!
You will be called again to do biometrics. Have an handkerchief in hand as u will asked to wipe your fingers. The left four set of fingers first and then right hand set of four fingers then the 2 thumps.
Then you sit and wait.
The CO will finally call you to come forward. In my case, i was the first to be called... my heart missed a beat... lol. Now my interview details:
CO: Im well Thanks, Please raise your right hand and swear 'You will speak the truth about all that you will be asked' ...
CO: **Types somethings on the computer and picks up the blue slip, scribbles and cautions me 'Dont quit your job, dont book a flight, come for you passport and visa in it on friday. Everything appears to be intact and accurate.

Im a happy man and thanks to you all. Dont forget your pen.. Cheers and Good luck to you all!!

N.L
Glory be to God, we thank God. Congratulations. I am so glad, so happy for this. I was waiting to hear this. More to follow from tomorrow. We thank God.

Hello Guys,
Then you sit and wait.

N.L

Waaaooow thats great! and please which 2 passport pictures are you talking about? Because I included mine and that of my wife before sending our forms. So just have that of my son.

Waaaooow thats great! and please which 2 passport pictures are you talking about? Because I included mine and that of my wife before sending our forms. So just have that of my son.
Nuna, you still need to take two passport pictures along with you for the interview. Two for yourself, your wife and your son. Remember, it is American standard. We are praying for you tonight, God will lead you and your family tomorrow. Remember, don't keep us in suspense for long after coming out from the big house.

Nuna, you still need to take two passport pictures along with you for the interview. Two for yourself, your wife and your son. Remember, it is American standard. We are praying for you tonight, God will lead you and your family tomorrow. Remember, don't keep us in suspense for long after coming out from the big house.
@ nuna,
Thats correct @ what ghanaman said. 2 for all the people you will go with.
arrange your documents well. feed your soon well too, no food will be allowed inside.
Gud Luck and God be with you. Dont forget your pen!
NL

@DN2L...... wooow...am. happy for u waaaaa... nd anyway thnx fr sharing... I wil be following u on 6th nov, which is wednesday........God bless us al nd for those havin theirs 2moro, I wish u gud luck.....

@DN2L...... wooow...am. happy for u waaaaa... nd anyway thnx fr sharing... I wil be following u on 6th nov, which is wednesday........God bless us al nd for those havin theirs 2moro, I wish u gud luck.....
Thanks man!!

Prepare well and keep the faith up... The Almighty God has done it already.
NL

@ nuna,
Thats correct @ what ghanaman said. 2 for all the people you will go with.
arrange your documents well. feed your soon well too, no food will be allowed inside.
Gud Luck and God be with you. Dont forget your pen!
NL

Really!! dont know about this but I believe I can get one taken at the vicinity of the embassy, right DN2L

Hello Guys,
Then you sit and wait.

N.L

Here it is,what we have being waiting for all day. Bro a BIG congrats to you as you have seemingly crossed the line.

Sasu God has done it for you big time. By God's grace you should see your visa by friday.

Sasudt, you are in our prayers tonight, we pray that God will accompany you on that day. God bless and be with you.