• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

u guys r not fair, count some for my good friend/broda Raphoo...He's got 24 days more/28 to handle his visa.
on a more serious note, 48 days isnt far away at alllll...it was 42 for me a short while ago. i saw it as the longest waiting period of my life but look at me now counting down in single digit days...it's been long and i have never been more relaxed, confident and patient...i wld say i experienced the normal nervousness every1 experiences prior to the 1st interview but now its as if i am holding the visa in my hand, though i already have it in the spirit...cos if i can see it in my dreams then i shd as well have a feel of it in my hands. lol

Lil kay the countdown for raphoo was done yestee as well. Am very much aware that my day would drop very soon so am making all efforts to harmonise things for the day. As for your visa its just smiling and shouting come for me lil kay. God is good.

I wonder how it feels like to finally receive your 2nl and join the countdown queue...lol Errh I just wanna wish each and everyone on this thread/forum the best of luck,those of us anticipating our 2nl,those put on AP,and to those of you having your interviews next month and subsequent months.its my wish that we all come out successful and also to keep this thread/forum alive even after our successful interviews..i gotta admit,going through this thread has become part of my daily routine..i come home and the first thing is to check out whats new here,go to work and pop in to checkout whats going on..it's a great feeling honestly and like i said i hope we keep this thread/forum alive even after we've all left for the United states.May God bless us all..
Yeah Gideon,..wen I think about it, my stomach goes 'Schweim'..lol will do last reading of my docs Moro after church n get ready.. .God is in control..

u guys r not fair, count some for my good friend/broda Raphoo...He's got 24 days more/28 to handle his visa.
on a more serious note, 48 days isnt far away at alllll...it was 42 for me a short while ago. i saw it as the longest waiting period of my life but look at me now counting down in single digit days...it's been long and i have never been more relaxed, confident and patient...i wld say i experienced the normal nervousness every1 experiences prior to the 1st interview but now its as if i am holding the visa in my hand, though i already have it in the spirit...cos if i can see it in my dreams then i shd as well have a feel of it in my hands. lol
.l

Loool.... De waiting is normal, in fact, de longest was de 2nd nl, but took my mind of it after June. Once it's in, and u r under ap, it will come soonest. N before u know it. U r tru... After de visa... What next??? Lol

.l

Loool.... De waiting is normal, in fact, de longest was de 2nd nl, but took my mind of it after June. Once it's in, and u r under ap, it will come soonest. N before u know it. U r tru... After de visa... What next??? Lol

Fact: if this DV process seems to teach nothing PATIENCE would pop its head and ask you are you sure? Before 2NL is very tough because you are always worried about the whereabout of your forms,which you would later realise you were just bad to yourself and after 2NL like we're in now the countdown business till the D Day arrives. God is always good to his people.

.l

on a lighter note, to answer ur question of what next after getting the visa, i'd say u may choose to frame it and hang it on ur wall till it expires and stay here in Ghana...dont go no where...
WOW!!! what a question....pls dont provoke the embassy for issuing u a visa dat u wldnt need...infact, whn u go u may tell them to giv it to another person cos u dont kno its use...lol
jus kiddin, no offence.

.l

You are kidding!! does that mean you don't know what to do with it, when you are issued.

on a lighter note, to answer ur question of what next after getting the visa, i'd say u may choose to frame it and hang it on ur wall till it expires and stay here in Ghana...dont go no where...
WOW!!! what a question....pls dont provoke the embassy for issuing u a visa dat u wldnt need...infact, whn u go u may tell them to giv it to another person cos u dont kno its use...lol
jus kiddin, no offence.
Lool..... Releasing tension a bit... Nice thinking lilkay

You are kidding!! does that mean you don't know what to do with it, when you are issued.
Of course I do nuna.., going to start a new life in an advanced world with advanced opportunities n new perspectives..:)

jus kiddin, no offence.

Lol

Proverbs 3:5... For us all

sure...i (and i believe many others as well if not all) started trusting in Him from day 1 of last year when i submitted my application through to the selection and even to receiving my 2NL, to attending the first interview, thru AP, to whats more...
cos beldwin, in coming this far, having this opportunity from amongst all the entrants and in all of this, one can only see Some1s favor shining on us. the question is whose favor is it? I attribute it to no other than God.

Of course I do nuna.., going to start a new life in an advanced world with advanced opportunities n new perspectives..:)

good luck DN2L...ur entering is less than 24 hrs away. by dis time u wld b inside seated (all things being equal). we are all solidly behind u inprayer...u are our correspondent repporting to the world live from the embassy tomorrow. remember to update us all ur experience for up & coming brethren to learn from.
go thru ur documents again...arrange them and know where what is. keep them safe and make sure no 1 goes near them. look at the arrangement once again when u wake up and pick it up just b4 leaving for the embassy. now, from there hold it through out. whn u hav kids around u or stay with people who share the same space wit u, u can be amazed at how something u know very well that u fixed can be upside down when u most need it.
lets hear frm u afterwards....good luck again.

Lol lil kay 12 days for you 48 days for me,47 for beldwin and 46 for ghanaman. It is well with all of us. Jesus is really Lord.

WOW!!! cant believe i'm already counting down in single digit days...
4rm 42 to 9 or even less (depending on how u c it). i dont count d d-day so strictly it is 8 to me (Raphoo, what ya say mannn). i kno u always say: " only i know how to count my days left"...hahahahaaa...
sometimes i evn take out d weekends (that way i have 6 workin days more;)) cos Monday coms so fast frm friday nite if uve got a loaded weekend...
every1 elses number of days left has surely reduced...
hav told u mine. lemme hear frm u, how y'all taking it!

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck DN2L...ur entering is less than 24 hrs away. by dis time u wld b inside seated (all things being equal). we are all solidly behind u inprayer...u are our correspondent repporting to the world live from the embassy tomorrow. remember to update us all ur experience for up & coming brethren to learn from.
go thru ur documents again...arrange them and know where what is. keep them safe and make sure no 1 goes near them. look at the arrangement once again when u wake up and pick it up just b4 leaving for the embassy. now, from there hold it through out. whn u hav kids around u or stay with people who share the same space wit u, u can be amazed at how something u know very well that u fixed can be upside down when u most need it.
Yes, DN2L you are on our prayer list. Soon your hours will yield to minutes and seconds. God be with you. Lilkay thank you for the advice given.

WOW!!! cant believe i'm already counting down in single digit days...
4rm 42 to 9 or even less (depending on how u c it). i dont count d d-day so strictly it is 8 to me (Raphoo, what ya say mannn). i kno u always say: " only i know how to count my days left"...hahahahaaa...
sometimes i evn take out d weekends (that way i have 6 workin days more;)) cos Monday coms so fast frm friday nite if uve got a loaded weekend...
every1 elses number of days left has surely reduced...
hav told u mine. lemme hear frm u, how y'all taking it!
Time flies but in this business it seems like crawling, the day will come soon. We pray for you as well as you go for your interview next week. God be with you.

There is something i have realized on this forum. Before the arrival of the 2nd letter,we all used to share ideas,crack jokes and all that regardless of our case numbers being low or high but now it has become apparent that, those whose 2nd letters are in talk more on this forum. I feel like I am not qualify to be part of the discussion anymore because i have not receive my 2nd letter. I think this is bad but i just come here,read and see what is happening. I will be more active when i get my 2nd letter so those of you who have received your 2nd letter,you can talk as much as you want but remember it will be some of us turn pretty soon. God bless this forum and it members. wish you all the best for your interviews. Nyame boa mo nyinaa amen!!

There is something i have realized on this forum. Before the arrival of the 2nd letter,we all used to share ideas,crack jokes and all that regardless of our case numbers being low or high but now it has become apparent that, those whose 2nd letters are in talk more on this forum. I feel like I am not qualify to be part of the discussion anymore because i have not receive my 2nd letter. I think this is bad but i just come here,read and see what is happening. I will be more active when i get my 2nd letter so those of you who have received your 2nd letter,you can talk as much as you want but remember it will be some of us turn pretty soon. God bless this forum and it members. wish you all the best for your interviews. Nyame boa mo nyinaa amen!!
Alfredofori, this is not intentional, on this forum anybody can set agenda for discussion, we all can begin a post or respond to what is posted. If you carefully follow the trend when some interviews are coming we talk about it, next week when the cutoff is released comments will be focusing on that, when people start receiving their 2nl comments will be geared toward that. So brother if you have something that needs to be discussed bring it on, we are here for each other even beyond the issuance of our visas and our departure to US. You qualify so remain in the family and catch every action here. God bless you as you wait for your 2ndl.

Alfredofori, this is not intentional, on this forum anybody can set agenda for discussion, we all can begin a post or respond to what is posted. If you carefully follow the trend when some interviews are coming we talk about it, next week when the cutoff is released comments will be focusing on that, when people start receiving their 2nl comments will be geared toward that. So brother if you have something that needs to be discussed bring it on, we are here for each other even beyond the issuance of our visas and our departure to US. You qualify so remain in the family and catch every action here. God bless you as you wait for your 2ndl.
Bro,we all waitn for the 2nl oooooo.

For real lilkay,
Thanks for the advice.. Really appreciate it all. It's very uplifting
Once I'm thru tomorrow morning, will keep u guys updated.
Thanks again for the support.
N.L