• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ALl GHANA 2014 DV LOTTERY SELECTEES MEET HERE

Hello everyone...Congrats to the successful forum members and I'm soo sorry to God is able..indeed He is and His ways are not ours..He has the best plans for us Jeremiah 29:11...after a little panic attack I was able to reschedule my interview to the 18th of February at 9:30 am..Last week I decided to check on my initial appointment online just to be safe only to realize it was cancelled.hmmm...I contacted the embassy by email since I'm not in Russia at the moment and they said it was because the embassy hadn't received my docs from KCC yet....but now they have so I could reschedule again..Fortunately or unfortunately all slots have been booked and only 18th was available..I pray to God everything goes smoothly.All the best to the rest of us..

That means we gonna have two success story GOD willing on the 18th of February..Too bad you'll be having your interview in Russia..lol. All the best Deph_ne and yea February is going to great for myself,Maame Afua,Vansark,Reubenbaafi,annanscok and everyone having their interview in February..

Last edited by a moderator:
Today's Inspiration

Say no to fear, be courageous in The Lord.

"Be not afraid of them [their faces], for I am with you to deliver you, says the Lord." Jeremiah 1:8

Today's Inspiration

You can make it with Christ. Remember that "can't" is not in your dictionary. When God empowers us we can do the impossible things.
Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."

Raphooo pls how far wit ur green card.have u gotten it?

I received my social security card yesterday and waiting for the green card which should be in any moment from now.
Please I would advice those who are yet to enter the States, to go the nearby social security office to apply for 1 as soon as they arrive. The maximum wait time till one receive his green card is 45 days from the date of arrival. Also try as much as possible to open a bank account in the USA as soon as possible since some state institution request for Bank statement no matter the amount u have in it. If you have a valid national ID like drivers license u come along with it. (It might be a plus during your DMV processes)

Today's Inspiration

This is God's promise for us. The ball is in our court now. When we pray, He will hear us.

Jeremiah 29:12 "Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you."

PLEASE CAN YOU GUYS HELP CROSS CHECK IF I HAVE EVERYTHING READY FOR THE INTERVIEW
Birth cert, passport, police report, school certs, introductory letter, 2 passport pics and medicals soon

yes two success stories...im ahead +4 GMT so i will hand over the baton smoothly..God willing..and id like to ask..although i have social security already will it still take 45 days to get the green card when i enter the united states?

Thanks raphooo did u apply for the social security number tooo,cos i also requested it on the form that i should be issued
one ,anyway hope life is good over there.will be touching down on the 4th of febuary 2014 with delta airline .hoping to meet u some day.

folks finally my appointment is on the 24th of march 2014.
I just checked and find out dat it was posted yesterday.
my birthday is on the 23rd of march dats after my birthday
thank u jesus

folks finally my appointment is on the 24th of march 2014.
I just checked and find out dat it was posted yesterday.
my birthday is on the 23rd of march dats after my birthday
thank u jesus
congrats big jerry, i knew u'll definately hav ur interview in march.

ok my people can the experience travellers help us here. what are the forbidden foodstuffs both at kotoka and especially at a US airport.thanks

ok my people can the experience travellers help us here. what are the forbidden foodstuffs both at kotoka and especially at a US airport.thanks

well I know that dry fish and yams (in large quantities) should be checked at the customs at kotoka and they will try taking a lil money from you but u have to look sharp and beg if u may and ask them to give you something like an invoice which is blue in colour(they might have changed it) which shows the quarantine department has allowed it..also all liquids should be in the checked in bags..unless its the container containing shampoo/conditioner/toothpaste or any other liquid must be able to hold no more than 3.4 fluid ounces/100ml..No aerosols too...i remember they threw away my hairspray at Logan :) all the best

well I know that dry fish and yams (in large quantities) should be checked at the customs at kotoka and they will try taking a lil money from you but u have to look sharp and beg if u may and ask them to give you something like an invoice which is blue in colour(they might have changed it) which shows the quarantine department has allowed it..also all liquids should be in the checked in bags..unless its the container containing shampoo/conditioner/toothpaste or any other liquid must be able to hold no more than 3.4 fluid ounces/100ml..No aerosols too...i remember they threw away my hairspray at Logan :) all the best

thanks very much my sister

Thanks raphooo did u apply for the social security number tooo,cos i also requested it on the form that i should be issued
one ,anyway hope life is good over there.will be touching down on the 4th of febuary 2014 with delta airline .hoping to meet u some day.

Yeah, i also requested for it on the form but when I came, I saw it was advisable to go and apply for it at your state of residence social security office. Yeah we got to meet 1 day. U just private msg me ur residential details as soon as u touch down.
I wish u a smooth and peaceful flight down here.