485 RFE Tracker - Post # 2.

Need your help

The lawer faxed me the detail of RFE, request to "submit evidence of maintenance of status since entering the US on Feb 2001". Item B ask for "photocopy of the Form I-20 for IAP 66 school records (front and back, including all school annotations)". Do I need to present transcripts and diplomas? I missed the registration of Fall semester because I entered the US late. So my school year started from Spring. Will this be a problem? If I do not send my trascripts, will officer 192 issue another RFE?
Could anyone experienced RFE or farmiliar with RFE give me some help or suggestions ASAP.

Thanks in advance!

The lawer faxed me the detail of RFE, request to "submit evidence of maintenance of status since entering the US on Feb 2001". Item B ask for "photocopy of the Form I-20 for IAP 66 school records (front and back, including all school annotations)". Do I need to present transcripts and diplomas? I missed the registration of Fall semester because I entered the US late. So my school year started from Spring. Will this be a problem? If I do not send my trascripts, will officer 192 issue another RFE?
Could anyone experienced RFE or farmiliar with RFE give me some help or suggestions ASAP.

Thanks in advance!

rd 3/02 recieved rfe

RFE was issured on may 21. My attroney recieved on 26 may.
Attroney called to inform me about the RFE. It was for documentation to show that we have maintianed legal status since my arrival to US. and Employment letter.
I do not know the officer#.
My current salary is less than the one mentioned in my labor certification.
Will this cause a problem?

thank you.
RN_S

jxh said:
I am still there. Wait and wait. But they really touched my case on 17 of May. But no aprroval yet.
HI JXH, you posted earlier that
"I am still there. Wait and wait. But they really touched my case on 17 of May. But no aprroval yet."
What you mean by they really touched you case on 17th of May, how did you find this.
my case is also with officer 255.
They received my RFE on April 7th
and I did my 2nd FP on April 27th
Your reply is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

RD/ND Jan 2002, RFE ACK more than 45 days...

waiting for Long time after RFE ACK. No idea what the officer is doing.
I don't see this office to anybody else.
Anybody can give any suggestion what can I do?

Thanks in advance.

RD/ND: Jan 2002
FP: Feb 2003
RFE ISSED 7th April 2004
RFE ACK 21st April 2004
Officer #289Still waiting....

Last edited by a moderator:
to dipankar sr

i got RFE from the same officer #289 and info

RFE : may,17
RFE received : may 22
reponse RFE : may 25

waiting after that.

2 questions for you if you do not mind.

1 what was the rfe about? (mine was "employment letter and legal status")
2 how long it took for you to rfe ack?

To wanago

RFE was for EVL & Second proof of Birth
It took 1 week from respose to ACK

Could you pl. tell your RD/ND of 485 & FP date ?

officer #289 is taking long..... time.
Happy to know that officer is NOT doing only for me.

RD/ND Jan 2002
FP Feb 2003
RFE issue 7th April 2004
RFE ACK 21st April 2004
Officer #289
AD ???????????????
waiting more than 45 days

Hi Guys,

My wife and son got RFE from officer #295 on 05/27/04 forwared by previous lawyer. Now questions are as follows.

1, I, principal, got laid off couple months ago and lost sponsorship from company. Do I need to find another lawyer to return this RFE or is that fine I do it by myself?

2, In my wife's RFE, officer is asking I-797 receipt. Is that my I-140 approval notice? do I need to include the I-797A, B or C?

3, In my wife's RFE, officer is also asking if I got approved or not. Does that mean he didn't see my still pending case? where is my case if not together with family's?

4, In what kind of mail I need to return the RFE?

Thanks a lot for any great help on answering those,

EWL

EWL,

This is very serious. Please have a job before you can answer RFE. It is necessary that you have a job with same or similar job description filed in your LC. Without job, your GC will be denied.

You did not mention what your RFE was. Your wife's RFE will not jeoporadize GC but not having a job is a serious thing.

I suggest you to hire a lawyer. And PLEASE find a job ASAP.

To Dipankar Sr

INFO ON MY 485 IS

RD/ND :MAR, 02
FP: APRIL, 03
RFE: MAY, 04

AND,
WATING......

update for the case!
RFE ACK: JUNE, 04
LUD: JUNE, 07

AND WATING.....

HOPE THAT GOOD NEWS FOR YOU AND ME COME SOON !!!!!!!!
AND ANY UPDATE FOR YOU ?
:cool:

RFE ACK more than 45 days...... WANAGO

No change still.
God knows what this officer#289 is doing ...

RD/ND Jan 2002
FP Feb 2003
RFE issue 7th April 2004
RFE ACK 21st April 2004
Officer #289
AD ???????????????
waiting more than 45 days

Last edited by a moderator:
To greestuff,

Hi JXH, can you please answer my earlier question, when you get a chance.
Thanks,
Sorry to the late response.

I am registered in USCIS web and I checked the status each day. I can tell you that my lawyer told me he thought my case was on the security check by his call to TSC. That is all of my latest information. If you can, please keep post.

jxh said:
To greestuff,

Hi JXH, can you please answer my earlier question, when you get a chance.
Thanks,
Sorry to the late response.

I am registered in USCIS web and I checked the status each day. I can tell you that my lawyer told me he thought my case was on the security check by his call to TSC. That is all of my latest information. If you can, please keep post.

Hi JXH, thanks for the info. Nothing much from my end either. I am following up with my local congress man. I will post any updates as they available. My attorney also, mentioned that INS might be waiting for Name check, since it is taking longer time for FBI to complete this.

Hi LongGC, Thanks for the considerations!

My last day with previous employer was May 2nd, 2004, and now I'm working as a contractor with similar job with previous one. And I'll start a permament job next week. Is that safe enough? According to AC21 I should be alright, right? My previous visa was L1A so I had no LC (I-140 directly). I sitll want to try to send in the RFE reply tomorrow and see what will happen.

LongGC, please don't be away from forum, I probably need further information from you in the very near future. Thanks!

EWL

LongGC

The RFEs are for my wife and son, not me. About my wife's RFE, the officer was asking my I-485 receipt (I-797) and obviously he didn't see my case.

EWL