485 RFE Tracker - Post # 2.

I read in this forum that an RFE letter usually is sent to one's lawyer, in which case I hope your new and NOT the old one will get it..

A RFE issued for my case on 04/01/05. My attorney hasn't received it yet, hopefully a fairly straightforward one. I am just releived that my case is up for adjudication, at long last......

--------------------------------------
EB2 Concurrent, RIR

I140/485 ND 10/07/03
FP received by USCIS 12/29/03
I-140 AD 01/15/04
2 EADs
RFE issued 04/01/05 (yet to receive)

RFE replied

Guys,

There was an RFE issued against my wifes 485 application and my lawyer replied to it last week. I got a confirmation email from USCIS that they have received the RFE. Since the receipt of the RFE, the LUD on my wifes 485 has changed for a couple of days. There is no change in my LUD. For details you can check my signature.

Just wanted to keep everyone posted. I am hoping that the officer will approve our cases shortly.

regards,

saras

I-485 RFE / Maintenance of nonimmigrant status

I received a RFE proofing that I had maintained my nonimmigrant status after I came to the US with a B-1 visa.

TSC / EB3 / Europe
PD: September 02, 2003
I-131: AD June 29, 2004 / LUD January 18, 2005
I-765: AD August 06, 2004 / LUD January 18, 2005
I-140: RD May 25, 2004 / AD March 16, 2005 / LUD March 17, 2005
I-485: RD May 25, 2004 / LUD April 25
FP: March 2005

got LUD on RFE's

Hello everyone!

Can you please share what kind of email did you get whwn USCIS got response for RFEs
I got this one today :

On May 2, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Is somebody out there with this email too???

Everyone gets that email

mvusa,

This is the confirmation of receipt of RFE response. I got a similar email a month ago and I beleive everyone that replies to an RFE gets this email. People say that it can take anywhere from 30-60 days after the receipt of the RFE response for some sort of action on a case. Some lucky filers have seen approval within a week of reply but most of us are waiting around.

regards,

saras

Sara76

Thank you very much for your response. I appreciate it a lot.
Good Luck on your case!

RFE and Vacation

Hi all,
Myself and my wife received email from NSC (dated 20th feb 2008) stating that they have mailed RFE Notice. But we havn't receved the mail yet. We are going for vacation (for 4 weeks) starting 27th Feb. Without knowing what evidence they requested it is difficult to prepare the docs before going... I have this following questions:

- Is there anyway we can know what evidence they requested over the phone or fax?
- How long we get to response to RFE?
- Since my case was filed more than a year, will the RFE for Medical examination?
- Usually how long it takes to get the letter fro NSC?

I really appreciate if someone can help me with a reply.

Thank you
NDH