2022 SF Asylum Seekers

I am also at SF so want to get idea of dates for my case.
Anybody had Interview/court dates recently at SF?
When was your master & final hearing. Was it online or in person?

Pls share timeline

Any decision or Interviews scheduled recently from SF asylum office? Anybody applied in last couple of months?
Any activity going on or not? :)

Hi!
I went through your thread and thought sharing my info might help you.
I filed in SF office.
Applied on 6/6/22.
The interview is scheduled for 7/21/22.
Application pending as of today 12/29/22.
Worth to mention, Afghanistan applications are promised to be adjudicated within 150 days, but mine is still there after more than 200 days.

hi all,
I applied in Houston in Oct’21 and after biometrics in Nov i have moved to San Francisco,so my case has been transferred but no interview so far,anybody who has got intvw recently in SFO?How is the progress in that office,some say except for Afghan and Ukrainian applications,interviews have almost come to a stop.
Thanks

Also i wanted to ask about the Asylum Clock,how much stop should i expect in EAD Asylum clock due to the file transfer from Houston to San Francisco? Appreciate to hear from anyone who has had this experience,

Also i wanted to ask about the Asylum Clock,how much stop should i expect in EAD Asylum clock due to the file transfer from Houston to San Francisco? Appreciate to hear from anyone who has had this experience,
How long you moved after filing or changed address?

Oct’21 filed
Nov’21 biometrics ,then after moving made an address change request
Beginning Dec my address changed on my uscis profile and i was told my case was going to be transferred.
Nothing heard since then
Your clock will stop for sure...Did you file for EAD? Did you check current status?

Got my EAD mid April,thankfully the clock did not stop during the file transfer from TX to SF,however no news on the interview.How are you SF guys doing,is there any non -Afghan applicant who has attended interview recently?