2022 SF Asylum Seekers

Hi folks, I have filed for my asylum in SF office in June, 2022. Got Receipt Notice and Biometric Appointment at the same time on July 1st and completed finger-printing process on July 18th. Now, I am looking forward to in person asylum interview.
Anyone got the interview yet?

Any use of reminding about ASAP? I heard its taking about 80 days nowadays. Your is even over 90 days. Was it at Texas? How many days it took roughly?
no, without asap. it was sf.
Hi folks, I have filed for my asylum in SF office in June, 2022. Got Receipt Notice and Biometric Appointment at the same time on July 1st and completed finger-printing process on July 18th. Now, I am looking forward to in person asylum interview.
waiting since october 21, hopefully we will get over this soon...

filed in Feb 2022...Lets keep updating to help each other. Anybody recently got interviews at SF office or have any updates?

Hi dears

Any updates from SFO this days .any one got interview recently those who's applied in 2022 or end of 2021 .thanks to share if any. frustrated!!!

Same here...When did you apply?
I just already mentioned above the thread.
Filed: June 15, 2022
Receipt Notice and Bio: July 3, 2022
Interview: Pending

I am thinking about adding short list but do not have any idea of what result will face if I apply for it.

I would be happy anyone who have applied to add short list here shares his experience about it.

I am thinking about adding short list but do not have any idea of what result will face if I apply for it.

I would be happy anyone who have applied to add short list here shares his experience about it.
Anybody tried short list; pls comment...

Hello. I got to the short list in February 2021 and was invited for an interview in March this year with two weeks notice. The decision is still pending, though

I think most of us right now we had SSN and EAD which is good. But the majority are waiting for the in person interview. I hope all of us shared what can help as far as we knows.
Thanks and regards,

I asked the same question couples month ago!! Thanks to share if any .
I applied by sending them a letter (an address and phone number on their website). As far as I know, you can also call their office and apply by the phone. Don’t forget to include your phone number, because when they set up an interview they’ll call you. (Actually, they offered me several dates to pick, when called). You won’t loose your regular interview, two lines go separately (the short list works on FIFO, and the regular line on LIFO). At least that's what the office employee told me.

I applied by sending them a letter (an address and phone number on their website). As far as I know, you can also call their office and apply by the phone. Don’t forget to include your phone number, because when they set up an interview they’ll call you. (Actually, they offered me several dates to pick, when called). You won’t loose your regular interview, two lines go separately (the short list works on FIFO, and the regular line on LIFO). At least that's what the office employee told me.
You mean that they called you before the interview date you mentioned above and you was not ready!!!

Appreciate your swift response. Can you share the sample of letter formula you sent.
Sorry, couldn’t find it. But it was something:
Your name, A#,
Your family members, A#
Country of citizenship
Date you filed I-589
This is a kindly request for being put on the short notice list for our case.
Then the reason ( stress, uncertainty, situation in your country, etc.)