2022 SF Asylum Seekers

It can be through Email i guess or should be send it by official mail address. I got some sample in google as well . Thanks
I don’t know. I mailed it and then called in one month to follow up and they confirmed that I am in the short notice list. I believe that the better way is to call them and ask.

No. I meant that they called me, because I was in the short notice list, and said that they had several windows which suddenly became available and I could use one of them.
Thanks for sharing your experiment about the short list. Have a quick question.
How many days that you had time to prepare for your interview when you were on the list?

Did you have to send all docs which are required for regular asylum interview ahead before you had applied for short list?

Thanks for sharing your experiment about the short list. Have a quick question.
How many days that you had time to prepare for your interview when you were on the list?

Did you have to send all docs which are required for regular asylum interview ahead before you had applied for short list?
Hello! We are welcome!
1. I had two weeks to prepare for the interview
2. Yes. I filed all my documents before I applied for the short list.

I had an interview in March 2022 and got my decision in August 2022
I am happy for you, I had my interview done on January 13th 2022, However, I haven't gotten any decision yet, I have emailed them but after 6 months got a response which is your application is still in process. This is really tough and psychologically challenging to me. I will consider filing for a writ of mandamus if I don't get my decision within 3-4 weeks.

I am happy for you, I had my interview done on January 13th 2022, However, I haven't gotten any decision yet, I have emailed them but after 6 months got a response which is your application is still in process. This is really tough and psychologically challenging to me. I will consider filing for a writ of mandamus if I don't get my decision within 3-4 weeks.
Good to hear for your completed asylum interview. Would you mind to share you timline here?

I had to wait for 7 years to get the interview. My theory is that they prioritized my decision. There are many people like you who applied in the past 2-3 years still waiting for decisions.

I had to wait for 7 years to get the interview. My theory is that they prioritized my decision. There are many people like you who applied in the past 2-3 years still waiting for decisions.
Well thats harsh that you had to wait that long. I am just super confused and dont know what should I do. Should I file for mandamus, does it work?

I have options and qualify for express entry in canada as well as In australia. Since due to my scenario I can not risk my life going back to my home country. But at the same time i do not want to wait too long for the sake of living in United states.

I just want to get a decision, either positive or negative.

Do you guys think it will be an ideal scenario to file for mandamus? My attorney didnt say much about mandamus.

Hi I am referred to court, can someone please suggest me a good attorney who is good at court proceedings. California San Francisco area if not here please inbox me. Thank you.

Hello. I got to the short list in February 2021 and was invited for an interview in March this year with two weeks notice. The decision is still pending, though
How long did you wait for your interview before you applied for "short list"?

Hi. Long enough, since 2017
Thank You so much for sharing your experience about short list.

Your interview was pending for 5 years while mine have been expecting for over 5 months.

Do you think applicant waiting for asylum interview just for months can also apply for short notice list cause most applicants I see are those who already added their cases on the list are at least 3 or 5 years waiting for interview? Just want to know your opinion.

Thank You so much for sharing your experience about short list.

Your interview was pending for 5 years while mine have been expecting for over 5 months.

Do you think applicant waiting for asylum interview just for months can also apply for short notice list cause most applicants I see are those who already added their cases on the list are at least 3 or 5 years waiting for interview? Just want to know your opinion.
I thing it doesn’t matter how long you have been waiting. Anyone can apply and they will be accepted.