2013 July N-400 Tracker

yeah, no change in the status since 12th July 2013. It says :
we received this N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or contact our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Don't worry. My wife applied in the middle of December 2012, and didn't become a citizen until May 17th. It took over a month from the time she went to ASC for her application to be put in the que for an interview, and then another 6 weeks for an interview to be scheduled. Then once we received the notice another month until the interview.

N-400

N400 Sent to USCIS Dallas Lockbox Facility
* Sent N-400: 7/8/2013
* Application rec'd/PD: 7/11/2013
* Check cashed: 7/15/2013
* Notice of Action rec'd: 7/15/2013 (Notice Date: 7/12/2013)

Interview letter received - interview scheduled on 09/09!

Amazing! Now two of you in July application are already scheduled... wow. Super fast. I think I would be foolish to think that mine would be scheduled anytime soon... since my FO is in NYC. Happy for you tho... :D

Amazing! Now two of you in July application are already scheduled... wow. Super fast. I think I would be foolish to think that mine would be scheduled anytime soon... since my FO is in NYC. Happy for you tho... :D

Actually NYC is moving quite fast recently. AS you can see, I and my spuse applied last days of April and have the interview September 10. Looks pretty much that we, including the Oath, beat the national average of 5 month (and NYC is showing 6.6 month average at the moment) :D

Actually NYC is moving quite fast recently. AS you can see, I and my spuse applied last days of April and have the interview September 10. Looks pretty much that we, including the Oath, beat the national average of 5 month (and NYC is showing 6.6 month average at the moment) :D

Tazmania... Great to hear that you two got your interview dates! 5 months... wow. It feels like it's taking forever though, each stage. I was hoping I was one of those mysteriously super fast interview date receiving applicant in NYC. I am not counting on it!

I applied end of April.
May 3rd NBC center received
May 6th I received both receipt and finger prints notice the same day.
May 30th I did the finger prints.
June 3rd inline for interview.
August 6 received email schedule for interview.
August 9th received interview letter.
September 12th interview date.

Anybody has any suggestions/view on this, as I have not received any FP notice still !!
Have you seen things happening like this earlier ?

9th July 2013 : Sent n-400 application : ,
11th July 2013 : Priority date :
16th July 2013 : Received NOA :
FP Notice : Still Waiting !!

I too am in the same situation. I received the NOa for my parents' citizenship application on July 11, 2013. However, I have still to receive any notice for Finger printing. Do you have any recommendations on what we can do next?
Thanks.

Interview scheduled notice online on 14th August! Let's hope I get a date in August! The seattle office is moving quickly which is nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I too am in the same situation. I received the NOa for my parents' citizenship application on July 11, 2013. However, I have still to receive any notice for Finger printing. Do you have any recommendations on what we can do next?
Thanks.

Hi. If this was my situation, I would get in touch with them now. It's been over 30 days so... Also, I've read that if you have done biometrics in the last few months, you might not need it either... Good luck!

not received any FP notice still

Thanks.

Today I called them and filed official service request. They told, within 15 days I should receive official information on why I have not received biometric notice.

9th July 2013 : Sent n-400 application
11th July 2013 : Priority date
16th July 2013 : Received NOA

Today I called them and filed official service request. They told, within 15 days I should receive official information on why I have not received biometric notice.

I hope you get a speedy reply! Good luck.

Thanks so much for your response. Can you please tell me how to file an official service request as you have done it?

I called and spoke with the USCIS rep and she told me that I should wait for 5 months before anything can be done - I think that she was taking me for a ride though. However, I did not push her further despite this weird reply. It will be most helpful if you could tell me how you filed for a "service request". Also, are you in Massachusetts? May be, its the Mass where this thing is a bit slow.

Thanks so much for your help.

I am in same situation

Did you receive any official information. I have similar case. I called them and filed service request. Will wait for another 15 days.