2013 July N-400 Tracker

Status Changed Notification

I just got a text notification that my status changed to in line for interview scheduling. Yay. Although I live closer to Albany, my field office is NYC. This means my case can take up to 7 months and no same day oaths like some of you in the west coast it seems... envious... but still happy. :cool:

FP notice not received yet !!

Anyone received FP notice for early July applications ?

Sent n-400 application : 9th July 2013,
Priority date : 12th July 2013.
Received NOA : 16th July 2013
FP Notice : Still Waiting !!

Anyone received FP notice for early July applications ?

Sent n-400 application : 9th July 2013,
Priority date : 12th July 2013.
Received NOA : 16th July 2013

n400abc, It looks like most of us got our FP notices. I hope you get your notice today! Did you check your online status?

FP notice not received yet !!

n400abc, It looks like most of us got our FP notices. I hope you get your notice today! Did you check your online status?

My online status remains same from initial date of NOA. Is it time to worry or wait for some more time .
Anybody knows the way to contact someone to speak to about the status of application ?

not received any FP notice still

Anybody has any suggestions/view on this, as I have not received any FP notice still !!
Have you seen things happening like this earlier ?

9th July 2013 : Sent n-400 application : ,
11th July 2013 : Priority date :
16th July 2013 : Received NOA :

It really pisses me off to see that people sent the application month later and already got the interview date. Damn slow NYC office.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody has any suggestions/view on this, as I have not received any FP notice still !!
Have you seen things happening like this earlier ?

9th July 2013 : Sent n-400 application : ,
11th July 2013 : Priority date :
16th July 2013 : Received NOA :

Did you check online what the status s saying?

It really pisses me of to see that people sent the application month later and already got he interview date. Damn slow NYC office.

Taz.. totally understand your frustration, had to deal with that for almost all my dealings with the INS/USCIS.. this time I was pleasantly surprised on how fast it moved.. but then what's a couple of months in the big scheme of things :) Good luck.

Taz.. totally understand your frustration, had to deal with that for almost all my dealings with the INS/USCIS.. this time I was pleasantly surprised on how fast it moved.. but then what's a couple of months in the big scheme of things :) Good luck.
I wouldn't mind the the only issue I have is that I go in January overseas for a research project. But hopefully by that time I'm done with the process, otherwise I might have a problem.

Did you check online what the status s saying?

yeah, no change in the status since 12th July 2013. It says :
we received this N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or contact our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

yeah, no change in the status since 12th July 2013. It says :
we received this N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or contact our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

n400abc, my guess is that they are delayed due to July 4th and in general summer vacation.