2013 July N-400 Tracker

I-94 confusion

Hello I have a situation that my H-1 is approved.Presently I am on (B-1/B-2) and my (i-94) is expiring in September 2013
I have got my H1b approval on 20th June and my H1b will be valid form October 1st 2013 onwards but i have not revived my 194 with my H1b as my as current I-94 is expiring by Sept 2013
I know going out of country for strapping of h1b will resolve issue. But i want to know is there any other way to get 1-94 without leaving ths usa..
So my questions are.
How can i chnage my status from B1 to H1B???

Finally applied for US Citizenship! Excited!

I sent my application on June 28th but July thread seemed more appropriate. Thanks for starting this thread. Very helpful to read other's experience and timeline.

Pretty quiet here and in the June tracker. Nobody here has received their FP notice? Wondering why does it take so long..?

Finally applied for citizenship after a long wait

Finally decided to apply for US citizenship. I had a DUI in 2000 and so had to send certified copies of court records.

7/21/2001 - Permanent resident
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
7/10/13 - Application mailed to Phoenix
7/11/13 - Application delivered
7/15/13 - Check cashed and email notification received - case routed to National Benefits Center (NBC)
7/17/13 - NOA received, Priority date of 7/10/13

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally received FP appointment letter for August 1st. Will try to walk-in tomorrow or Wednesday...

FP Appointment Received

I finally received the FP appointment letter and it's on August 2nd. I am going to try the walk-in this week or early next week. Has anyone tried successfully at the Bronx, NY Support Center? It is about 2 hours from where I live and it would suck if they refuse me. Thanks!

Still excited...

Walk-in FP Done!

I went to the Bronx NY Support Center this morning for my FP Walk-in. The process was painless and all the support people were courteous. What a relief! Now more waiting...:D

NOA received

Finally decided to apply for US citizenship. I had a DUI in 2000 and so had to send certified copies of court records.

7/21/2001 - Permanent resident
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
7/10/13 - Application mailed to Phoenix
7/11/13 - Application delivered
7/15/13 - Check cashed and email notification received - case routed to National Benefits Center (NBC)
7/17/13 - NOA received, Priority date of 7/10/13

Same here, priority date for 7/10/2013. NOA received 7/18/2013. Also, online it says 7/17/2013 they mailed me the FP letter. usn400, does yours also say that?

FP notice mailed

Same here, priority date for 7/10/2013. NOA received 7/18/2013. Also, online it says 7/17/2013 they mailed me the FP letter. usn400, does yours also say that?

halivingston, I checked the online status and it does say "On July 18, 2013, we mailed you an appointment notice to have your fingerprints taken"

Just checked my case number on USCIS.gov and saw that application is in line for interview scheduling. I am wondering if that means that the Fingerprint check was completed. I've had to have my FP taken a few times before they got it right and I was kinda worried about them being rejected.

Thanks!

Just checked my case number on USCIS.gov and saw that application is in line for interview scheduling. I am wondering if that means that the Fingerprint check was completed. I've had to have my FP taken a few times before they got it right and I was kinda worried about them being rejected.

Thanks!

Wow... Super fast, fushy. I hope that will be my status soon! The waiting part is really intense...

Wow, this is super fast. When is your eligible date to file for N400?
I actually sent my application about 3 months after I become eligible for citizenship (3 years of continuous residence).

Zoeme- keep my fingers crossed!

Fingerprinting done

Received the FP notice on 7/20 with an appt date of 8/2/13.. completed walk-in FP on 7/22. Now the wait for the interview begins..

N 400 application pending - Testing and Interview. GC expiring in 1st week of September 2013.

Dear Attorney,

I have applied for Citizenship thru naturalization. My fingerprint completed on May 17, 2013. I have not received my Interview and Test notification yet. My green card is due expiring in First week of September 2013. Do I have to apply for renewal of green card now? Am I going out of status if I don't get my interview and test dates before ?Appreciate your reply.

Regards,
Omnitha