2013 July N-400 Tracker

Need advice please!!

Had interview on Nov 12th.

Test passed, IO told me that he still needs to review my file.

Haven't heard anything yet.

Hello-

I was interviewed last week on Nov 12th and it's been a week and no update as of now.

Shall I call/Infopass USCIS or wait for more time(if yes, how long should I wait?)?

Please share your thoughts..

it is better to describe.may be people will be able to give you an idea about the waiting time. do you have an idea on why the officer couldnt make a decision.?

it is better to describe.may be people will be able to give you an idea about the waiting time. do you have an idea on why the officer couldnt make a decision.?

IO asked for passport, DL, GC and made copies and after read, write, civic test he asked all the questions from my application and gave me N-652 form that says that i passed the test and decision can not be made. No other questions. IO said that he still needs to review my file in the end. I was out in 20 min.

IO asked for passport, DL, GC and made copies and after read, write, civic test he asked all the questions from my application and gave me N-652 form that says that i passed the test and decision can not be made. No other questions. IO said that he still needs to review my file in the end. I was out in 20 min.

Hey I have same situation like you? I had an interview on same date, and IO told me that they can not make any decision. I am still waiting.

Hopefully we will hear some positive response.

BTW, which office was it?

Hey I have same situation like you? I had an interview on same date, and IO told me that they can not make any decision. I am still waiting.

@hi12345, What's your Field office? could you please tell us your timeline?

Finally got the interview date! 12/19/13 at 11:30 am. I will be spending a nice day in NYC. Albany is much closer but NYC will do... Good luck hi12345 and PDJuly2013! I hope you two will hear from them soon.

Any new info ?

Hello-

I was interviewed last week on Nov 12th and it's been a week and no update as of now.

Shall I call/Infopass USCIS or wait for more time(if yes, how long should I wait?)?

Please share your thoughts..

Finally!...I got a status update today that indicates that I have been placed in queue for oath ceremony. How long does it take to be given a date for the oath ceremony? Does anyone have any approximate estimate in Boston?