2013 July N-400 Tracker

Hi usn400,

I passed the interview on the 9th as well..but in my case, there was a problem when I checked in with the fingerprint machine so I couldn't get fingerprinted until later, after the interview occurred. Because of this, during the interview the IO said that she can't make a decision yet on my file.. until I get FPed downstairs so it can appear on her screen. So I did that on my way out..so I think it should be fine. But the status on the USCIS page still shows as "testing and interview". So I was wondering if you could tell me if your status has progressed to decision or post-decision activity

Thanks!

Hi usn400,

I passed the interview on the 9th as well..but in my case, there was a problem when I checked in with the fingerprint machine so I couldn't get fingerprinted until later, after the interview occurred. Because of this, during the interview the IO said that she can't make a decision yet on my file.. until I get FPed downstairs so it can appear on her screen. So I did that on my way out..so I think it should be fine. But the status on the USCIS page still shows as "testing and interview". So I was wondering if you could tell me if your status has progressed to decision or post-decision activity

Thanks!

Think it takes a day or two. My status was update today after 24h to "Oath" scheduled and my wifes is still showing "scheduled for interview" and there were no issues yesterday at the interview. Expect this to change by tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi fushy, my status is unchanged, it still shows 'testing and interview' as well. I did not have a problem with the biometrics although their systems were slow and I had to wait a little extra.

I passed my interview on 9/10/13 at 11 AM at Raleigh base office. My case status shows "testing and interview" as well as of right now. Can't wait to take oath and be done with this. :D

I passed my interview on 9/10/13 at 11 AM at Raleigh base office. My case status shows "testing and interview" as well as of right now. Can't wait to take oath and be done with this. :D

Really, Lichtcz!? That's where I went too :). did they Fingerprint you when you checked in? We may be scheduled to the oath ceremony in the same time!

Yes, had to fingerprint on first floor before sending me upstairs. we might have same day ceremony.

Hello

Today I called them and filed official service request. They told, within 15 days I should receive official information on why I have not received biometric notice.

9th July 2013 : Sent n-400 application
11th July 2013 : Priority date
16th July 2013 : Received NOA
FP Notice : Still Waiting !!

Did you receive any official information?

Did you receive any official information?

My parents are in the same situation, and I too had put in an official service request around 22 days ago. And, still no word from USCIS and status not changed. People who have filed after my parents have passed the test. And, we are still waiting for USCIS to do something on our cases. Very disconcerting.

Just got notification at 8:46PM that they sent oath letter on mail :). USCIS status updated as well.

Just got notification at 8:46PM that they sent oath letter on mail :). USCIS status updated as well.

Unbelievable! same here, Lightcz! :) :) :) Find it hard to believe that they work this late at night! I just checked like 30 min earlier and it was still showing "interview" ...
It must be some lag in their system somewhere..

fushy, Loghtcz.. cool! hopefully you guys will get the first date possible! No such luck here, still waiting for the online status to change.

@usn400
Looks like you have passed the interview on 9/9. I am sure it is gonna show up anytime now. They must have been going through some sort of glitches.
coz I am sure they didn't work until 8:45 pm yesterday to update my status.

No change for my spouse so far. But indeed, they got a new system, maybe that's reason why stuff is delayed

Does anyone know if Oath letter comes from Branch/Local USCIS office or one of those central office which in my case is Texas?
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
@fushy,

Yup, you should be getting letter today. I live locally, that's why I got it in 2 days.
1:30 PM sept 20 can't come soon enough :D