2011 March N-400 Tracker

Folks, I am still stuck in initial review. I had FP's done on 4/14 and starting to get worried now. Should I call the 800 number yet, what do you think?

Does my 2003 (03) model nissan primera have a tracker fitted to it because on the details it says tracker:

How did you get the passport so fast? I heard it takes about a month to get..

Thank you ....

Passport book and card are in hand now ... Proud to be an American, it's an awesome feeling.

I will be checking these forums periodically, if anyone has questions about anything. I will more than happy to help ...

How did you get the passport so fast? I heard it takes about a month to get..

pay the $60 extra to expedite the service, but you have to provide an itinerary (airline ticket) showing that you are flying out of the country in less than 2 weeks ......

I paid the passport fee and passport card fee with the $60 totaling $225

Folks, I am still stuck in initial review. I had FP's done on 4/14 and starting to get worried now. Should I call the 800 number yet, what do you think?

You can call the 800 number and ask the representative to escalate your call to a higher officer, then ask if you are at least in the queue for an interview ...The local field office has to find a date for your interview before they notify NBC to send you an interview letter .... maybe they are too busy this month ... Besides, your case is not that far off ...you will get something soon enough ..

Good Luck

YL Received by both myself and my wife. -russ

11/March/11 - N-400 Sent to Phoenix, AZ
14/March/11 - N-400 Received
17/March/11 - Check Cashed
18/March/11 - Confirmation Email
22/March/11 - NOA Received
20/April/11 - FP e-notification
22/April/11 - FP letter
18/May/11 - FP Appointment
20/May211 - YL Received
XX/XX/11 - Case transferred to local office.
XX/XX/11 - Received Interview Letter
XX/XX/11 - Interview -
XX/XX/11 - Ceremony Letter
XX/XX/11 - Ceremony -

My friend who lives in Springfield, VA has her FP done on 04/12 hasn't received her IL yet. Most filers from DC area have to wait for about 2 months after FP but the good thing is that you guys do the same day oath so at the end it's not that bad. As far as I know, Los Angeles and NYC are one of the worst in US.

Los Angeles, CA

N-400 Sent: 03/10/2011
Application Received: 03/14/2011
Check Cashed: 03/17/2011
NoA Letter Received: 03/18/2011
FP Appointment Received: 03/28/2011
FP Appointment Date: 04/12/2011
FP Walk-In Attempted: 03/29/2011 (DENIED)
FP Done: 04/12/2011 (as Scheduled)
Interview Letter Received: 05/13/2011
Interview Date: 06/21/2011
Interview Done:
Oath Letter Received:
Oath Ceremony Date:

Baltimore District Office Applicants: Here is a tracker for you. Please share your experiences with other Marylanders.

Baltimore, MD N-400 April 2011 Tracker

Received interview letter today - June 23. Signature updated.

Does anyone know if Portland OR DO do same day oath?

"On May 9, 2011, your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was placed in line for interview scheduling. When scheduling is complete, you will receive a written notice with a time and place for your interview."

05/05/2011 - FP Done (as per scheduled appointment at Sugar Land [DO: Houston, TX] ASC)
05/09/2011 - Online status changed (see above)
05/??/2011 - Yellow Letter, if any - Not received yet
05/??/2011 - Interview Letter - Not received yet
06/??/2011 - Interview Date - Do not know yet
07/??/2011 - Oath Date - Do not know yet

I have noticed most of you received IL within ten days after FP. In my case, over couple of weeks passed since FP no update yet :-(

Hi GP111

Interview Date 06/09

Hi GP111,
I remember you from 2006 when we got our gc. You were "The Pope" of the forum at that time :)
Good to know that you are on your way for citizenship. I am also in the same boat and my interview is on 06/13.
Please share your experience once you are done with your interview process on 06/09.

Good to see you again!

- gc_line

How long ago did USCIS receive your application, advantage? If it has been less than 45-50 days, it's probably normal that you haven't gotten your interview notice.

"On May 9, 2011, your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was placed in line for interview scheduling. When scheduling is complete, you will receive a written notice with a time and place for your interview."

05/05/2011 - FP Done (as per scheduled appointment at Sugar Land [DO: Houston, TX] ASC)
05/09/2011 - Online status changed (see above)
05/??/2011 - Yellow Letter, if any - Not received yet
05/??/2011 - Interview Letter - Not received yet
06/??/2011 - Interview Date - Do not know yet
07/??/2011 - Oath Date - Do not know yet

I have noticed most of you received IL within ten days after FP. In my case, over couple of weeks passed since FP no update yet :-(

60+ days passed since priority date...

Sorry... I hope you get the interview letter soon. "The amount of time your application will remain in this step will vary by office and is largely determined by the number of cases ahead of yours." is what USCIS says. Perhaps your district office is very backlogged? I really don't know. Check this for cases that may be in the same district office? http://www.trackitt.com/usa-immigration-trackers/n400

Hi folks, thanks for your feedback about DC Service Center being slower. My status changed today to Testing and Interview :)

Hi All,

Received a Yellow Letter asking me for my Drivers License. waiting for IL.

Regards,
LukcyLuck

Location - Virginia

19/March/11 - N-400 Sent to LockBox Dallas TX
21/March/11 - N-400 Received
24/March/11 - Confirmation Email & SMS
25/March/11 - Check Cashed
27/March/11 - Notice of Action Received.
30/March/11 - FP Notice send as per Online Status.
26/April/11 - FP done .
21/April/11 - YL received.

Hi folks, thanks for your feedback about DC Service Center being slower. My status changed today to Testing and Interview :)

Congratulations LongRoadToGC! You are almost there! I myself is waiting and knowing that your status changed gave me hope! I'm also No. Virginia resident, sent my N400 on 2/28, but my PD is 3/7/11. I did fingerprint about 17 days before you, so I am crossing my fingers hoping I will be next!!! I want to travel at the beginning of July and I am hoping I'd get an appointment sometimes in June if not before :) The wait is killing me!!

LongRoad, Does you status say that you have been placed in line for interview scheduling or does it say that they've scheduled the date for you already?

Atlanta n400

Anyone knows how long after you're "in line to be scheduled" for an interview that you will actually get an interview date.
I have travel plans for June and don't want to miss it.

N400 sent 4/20/2011
NOA 4/25/2011
Fingerprint letter 5/4/2011
FP done 5/19/2011
Status changed on line 4/24/2011 "in line to be scheduled for interview
YL received 7/5/2011

still no interview letter.

anxiously waiting

Last edited by a moderator: