2005 Filed Cases General Discussions Thread

Hi GCLabor2001:

Yes I did receive LUDs today on my spouse's approved EAD case number. Do not know what it is for, as there has been no message change.

GCLabor2001 said:
pkumar07_02, Congratulations !!! hope our AP approvals come soon.

njrirlabor, pkumar07_02: do you have any LUDs for EAD after approvals. I got so many, any explanation?

for pkumar07_02, your guess about the LUD of 09/21 for 485, may be wrong. I got the same LUD even I am not from india nor china....

Vsc I-140 ,485

Vsc I-140 ,485

EB3 ---- LCA FEB 1999LCA - FEB 1999.

Applied I-140 and 485 on jun-30-2005.

FP - AUG 10 2005 DONE
EAD - SEP 17 2005.
RECD

When can I expect my I-140 and 485.

On August 27, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made

What does it mean-- Is there any progress or ....

Is there any body in the same boat. Pl. let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for some good attorney to file my I-140 (labor substitution). Can any of you suggest me some good attorney/law firm.

Help please Laborbadhi/gurus

I am preparing to file 140/485.while filling up my Biographic information G325 A, there is a column that says if your native alphabet is other than Roman please write your name in your native alphabet.My lawyer didnt give info regarding that, if you guys remember filling up your name in that box with the native alphabet, please let me know asap.Thanks in adavneca.

srignram said:
I am preparing to file 140/485.while filling up my Biographic information G325 A, there is a column that says if your native alphabet is other than Roman please write your name in your native alphabet.My lawyer didnt give info regarding that, if you guys remember filling up your name in that box with the native alphabet, please let me know asap.Thanks in adavneca.

Yes, I did fill it up and I think you should too.

Just curious, what's the problem with that?

Thanks

GCLabor2001 said:
Yes, I did fill it up and I think you should too.

Just curious, what's the problem with that?
Hi,
No problem in filling up but my stupid lawyer didnt tell me that i have to write up my name.Thanks.

GCLabor2001 said:
I am planing to go to my home country for a visit using the AP while my 140 is sill pending. Do you think this can be an issue?

any one has or heard of a similar experience?

your inputs will be very appreciated.

am in same boat but my attorney said OK to use AP.

Good point! LaborBadhi any thoughts. You seem to be the expert in all these immigration areas.

Amit

GCLabor2001 said:
LaborBadhi, njrirlabor, and others, Let us assume the following scenarios while one is out of US using AP and with 140 pending:

1- 140 approved: Fiesta with the family. I don't think there is any better people or place to celebrate it.
2- 140 still pending: still OK
3- Issue of an RFE for 140: I read somewhere that usually they give more than 2 months to reply for the RFE, which is still fine
4- denial of 140 --->denial of 485 --->denial of AP : worst case, what options one has in this situation? don't tell me stay there :( .

Your comments and suggestions !

GCLabor2001 said:
LaborBadhi, njrirlabor, and others, Let us assume the following scenarios while one is out of US using AP and with 140 pending:

1- 140 approved: Fiesta with the family. I don't think there is any better people or place to celebrate it.
2- 140 still pending: still OK
3- Issue of an RFE for 140: I read somewhere that usually they give more than 2 months to reply for the RFE, which is still fine
4- denial of 140 --->denial of 485 --->denial of AP : worst case, what options one has in this situation? don't tell me stay there :( .

Your comments and suggestions !

Good question!

First of all they won't deny your I-140 staright away, first they'll send RFE with 60 day time to respond back.

If they deny striaght away, still you can come back using AP(The system will not be update very soon)but better you should have hurry to come back.

But my persanal opinion is carry H1B approved copy and employer letter along with you, so that we can get H1B visa stamp in very very worrest scenario. I think consulates will allow visa appointments for emergency matters.

I am also here with same situation after all arrangements to go to my country our I-140 denied, H-1 is expiring soon. so dropped the trip.
check once again.

is there any Recent 140 approval from VSC?

Any one have idea what the latest 140 approval from VSC? Processing dates showing March05.
Never see any approval messeage who are filed after March05.
Seems to be TSC is now very fast now a day's.
Even NSC also approving 140 in time frame 40 days

I- 485

If you use AC 21 to change your employer after 180 days of filing I-140 (approved) and I - 485 (pending ), how do you get hold of your 485 . I just have the recipt . The lawyer or the previous employer will not send you the 485 .
I heard it gets send at home . is it true

meganm said:
If you use AC 21 to change your employer after 180 days of filing I-140 (approved) and I - 485 (pending ), how do you get hold of your 485 . I just have the recipt . The lawyer or the previous employer will not send you the 485 .
I heard it gets send at home . is it true
You will get a copy of 485 approval notice at your home address. Keep tracking your case online with your receipt #. 485 is your petition so you can also call VSC and ask about the status. You can also change your lawyer by filing a new G28.

thanks

Who can fill up form G28 .
When my lawyer filed the paperwork ... he has provided all his information .
i recived the EAd cards at home
Lawyer got all the recipts and also approval for I-140

Does it mean , he will get the 485 approvalcopy also
How can I find out that my employer has not revoked my approved I-140 . Can he do that .
Please help .

I have a leech as my employer and skimming every penny off me . I really would like to get out of his clutches and move on with my life if possible .

question on I140

hi, guys,

I got an email update stating additional material for I-140. Then I call to USCIS, the lady took my name and said she will not be able to give me any info other than my employer. Will it hurt my case any way???

thanks

Please

Please shear you experience.

perm08 said:
hi, guys,

I got an email update stating additional material for I-140. Then I call to USCIS, the lady took my name and said she will not be able to give me any info other than my employer. Will it hurt my case any way???

thanks

perm08 said:
hi, guys,

thanks
It will not hurt your case in anyway. In future, do not call for 140, it is your employer's petition. Only your employer or lawyer can call for 140.

meganm said:
Who can fill up form G28 .
Any one who wants to appoint a lawyer to handle his/her case. Like for 485, you would have signed the G28 and for 140 your employer would have signed the G28.
When my lawyer filed the paperwork ... he has provided all his information .
i recived the EAd cards at home
Lawyer got all the recipts and also approval for I-140

Does it mean , he will get the 485 approvalcopy also
Yes, he will get a copy and you will also get a copy.
How can I find out that my employer has not revoked my approved I-140 .
No direct way, other than asking your employer or lawyer. But if 140 is withdrawn, you may get a NOID. In response you need to reply that you are covered by AC21 as you changed employer after 140 was approved and 485 was pending for more than 180 days.
Can he do that .
Yes, but if you changed employer after 140 was approved and 485 was pending for more than 180 days, you may get NOID, but will get approved ultimately.
Please help .

I have a leech as my employer and skimming every penny off me . I really would like to get out of his clutches and move on with my life if possible .