2005 Filed Cases General Discussions Thread

babyluck said:
Laborbadhi, what is this we have similar 140 /485 RD and ND dates. When do you think we will see 140 approvals.
It been more than 2 months.

earlier I thought USCIS is waiting for visa bulletin and once visa bulletin is published they approve boh 140 and 485 together.
But now that hope is shattered. I hope they clear atleast 140 fast, and ofcoruse EAD and AP's.

thanks,

Yes babyluck - We are stucked. I dont think we will see our 485 approval before year 2007.

We will have litle happy, If they can approve I -140 atleast by this month end.
I pray to 'my prediction should come true'. :)

EAD Approved

My and my wife's EAD got approved today.
EAD and AP -- RD : Aug 11 2005.

When do you think AP will get approved now.
Any pattern of AP getting approved soon after EAD ?

EAD Approved ( Just Mine) and Not my wife's as yet!

Hi Guys:

Pleased to inform that my EAD was approved last nite. However, my wife's EAD has not been approved as yet. Although there was an LUD on both our 485 cases today. Not too sure what that LUD meant, as there is no message change for either of the 2 cases. I hope they approve my wife'e case soon as well.

Is this normal to have just one EAD approved and not the spouse's. This approval happened late last nite, so not sure if it would be approved today or later today.

Thanks for all your input!
Regards

Congrats!

njrirlabor said:
Hi Guys:

Pleased to inform that my EAD was approved last nite. However, my wife's EAD has not been approved as yet. Although there was an LUD on both our 485 cases today. Not too sure what that LUD meant, as there is no message change for either of the 2 cases. I hope they approve my wife'e case soon as well.

Is this normal to have just one EAD approved and not the spouse's. This approval happened late last nite, so not sure if it would be approved today or later today.

Thanks for all your input!
Regards

Congratulations!!

Your wife EAD may also approved but they might forgot to send email. Wait for couple of days. Normally they approve and send emails @ same time.

LaborBadhi said:
Congratulations!!

Your wife EAD may also approved but they might forgot to send email. Wait for couple of days. Normally they approve and send emails @ same time.

Thanks LaborBadhi:

So are you saying that they forgot to change the status online as well? I got an e-mail for my case but not my wife.
Well, I see no change in status today for my wife;s case and no e-mail for my wife. The funny part is that I saw an LUD for me and my wife's case both yesterday and today for I 485. So, I am not too sure as to what they are upto.

Also, did you get your AP as well? What was ur timeline for AP?

Regards

njrirlabor said:
Thanks LaborBadhi:

So are you saying that they forgot to change the status online as well? I got an e-mail for my case but not my wife.
Well, I see no change in status today for my wife;s case and no e-mail for my wife. The funny part is that I saw an LUD for me and my wife's case both yesterday and today for I 485. So, I am not too sure as to what they are upto.

Also, did you get your AP as well? What was ur timeline for AP?

Regards

Yes. I think so....

Yes my AP got approved in 40 days.

EAD Validity

Got my EAD card y'day but was surprised to see that the validity was only for 4 months. This is my first EAD and was approved on 9/15/2005. The card says the EAD is valid till 01/14/2006 and the letter that came along with says that EAD extensions have to be applied for 90 days in advance !??

Has anyone else received EAD for less than 1 year ? Mine is a EB2 case with a PD of 2002. Applied for EAD & AP in Aug 2005 and was approved on 15-Sep.

Your inputs greatly appreciated.

Thanks

LaborBadhi said:
Yes. I think so....

Yes my AP got approved in 40 days.

You were right! Laborbadhi!

My wife's EAD approval came early this morning. I was a whole bunch of LUDs last nite and then approval came tonite.

Thanks

Hello Folks,

I finally saw a LUD on my case on my case regarding EAD. They approved my EAD last nite, but no LUD on my wife's case. I am not sure if they forgot to change her Status....

MainGC said:
Hello Folks,

I finally saw a LUD on my case on my case regarding EAD. They approved my EAD last nite, but no LUD on my wife's case. I am not sure if they forgot to change her Status....

I saw something similar earlier part of this week, before my and my wife's ead were approved. You should see an approval on your EAD soon.

All the best. Hang in there.

LUD for 140, 485 and 765

Hi,
I remember reading somwhere in forum that LUD change together(140&485) is a bad sign. It happened to my cases. LUD changed on 19th for all applications we submitted: I-140, I-485 (self), I-485 (spouse), EAD (spouse, approved in August) with no message change.No LUD yesterday or today. Does that mean my petition is in the process of denial?

LUD on 09/19/05

Not sure whether it is good or bad. But lot of us had that LUD on 09/19/05. Don't know whether it is a good sign or not.

See I-140 VSC Tracker 2005.

Rasi