2005 Filed Cases General Discussions Thread

Oct Visa Bulletin bearing bad news

Please check travel.state.gov .

The visa numbers for EB3 are not available from Jan 1 , 1998

EB2 for Indians got retrogated to Nov 99, and EB3 even got kicked back, this sucks... How many people US want to send back to India in GC frustration? Did any one has a history of how and when these retrogation dates has changed in past for Indian?

Will they process our I140 or will they wait for 485 numbers to get current before they work on the I140. What do you think?

I-140 Approved

Just received an email saying the case has been approved.

Now have to wait for year (s) to file for I-485 due to priority date. I should have filed it con-current.

EB-3
PD: April 2002
I-140 RD: 02 June 2005
I-140 AD: 14 Sept 2005

Sh_Ad said:
Will they process our I140 or will they wait for 485 numbers to get current before they work on the I140. What do you think?

EAD Approved

Let Us Track
(VSC) Sub EB2
My Self
I-140 - ND:07/22/2005 -- ???? :confused:
I-485 - ND:07/22/2005 -- 08/29/05LUD (FP Recevied)
EAD - ND:07/22/2005 -- AD 09/13/2005 :)
AP - ND:07/22/2005 -- AD 09/13/2005
FP - 08/17/2005 (Code-3) Done
Wife
I-485 - ND:07/22/2005 -- 08/29/05LUD (FP Recevied)
EAD - ND:07/22/2005 -- AD 09/13/2005 :)
AP - ND:07/22/2005 -- AD 09/13/2005
FP - 08/17/2005 (Code-3) Done

Last edited by a moderator:
Sh_Ad said:

Yes. They'll process our I-140's irrespective of I-485 PD.

Is there still a chance for 485?

Hi guys,

If we already filed I485 but now with the retrogression, our PD is not current. Is there still a chance that VSC will still process and approve our cases?

What so you think?

LaborBadhi said:
Hey defrag,

Congrats! my friend.
I have one question for you. How many approved AP copy's you received. I did received 3 approved copy's. Is that strange or normal?

Labor,

Have not received my wife's AP yet and mine. USCIS sent it to my lawyer. Still waiting ... :eek:

VAhoper said:
Hi guys,

If we already filed I485 but now with the retrogression, our PD is not current. Is there still a chance that VSC will still process and approve our cases?

What so you think?

YES. Until Sep 30th 2005.

Guidance please

Gurus,

sorry for asking such a dumb question.i am going to apply for 140/485 concurrently, what is the specification for photograph(color or Black white, size etc.)Also iam living in LA is there any cheap doctors around that area?Thanks in advance.

srignram said:
Gurus,

sorry for asking such a dumb question.i am going to apply for 140/485 concurrently, what is the specification for photograph(color or Black white, size etc.)Also iam living in LA is there any cheap doctors around that area?Thanks in advance.

The photos should be 2X2 color. If you just mention INS they should know about the size. I was in a hurry and so I just went to one of the small studios in Vermont/Hollywood and paid 21$ for 6 copies.

timetaken to approve ap

i have filed AP on 8/25/05 . How much time is it taking to approve them ?
thanks

LaborBadhi said:
Normally 30-50 days.

Hi Laborbadhi:

A few of us on this forum have applied in July and August, and still have not recd approvals on EAD/AP. My 50 days should be up in another few days. I am not too sure as to what is going on.

Wiating anxiously for EAD/AP. Any ideas as to what might be causing this delay? I do not see any point in calling VSC either, as it does not really help, as the processing dates indicate 6/25/2005.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

njrirlabor said:
Hi Laborbadhi:

A few of us on this forum have applied in July and August, and still have not recd approvals on EAD/AP. My 50 days should be up in another few days. I am not too sure as to what is going on.

Wiating anxiously for EAD/AP. Any ideas as to what might be causing this delay? I do not see any point in calling VSC either, as it does not really help, as the processing dates indicate 6/25/2005.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

same thing here (see signature), no word on EAD/AP, there is even no LUDs :confused:

Hello Folks,

I am on the same boat. It been more than 15 days and so far there is not even a single LUD on my case.

Strange!

GCLabor2001 said:
same thing here (see signature), no word on EAD/AP, there is even no LUDs :confused:

njrirlabor and GCLabor2001,

Yes. Your's case is taking bit too long. No idea what is going on. but As per the forums most people got their EAD/AP approvals in between 30 and 50 days. I recently saw some people who got thier EAD approved in < 15 days, Strange! Wait for another 3 to 4 working days and ask your attonrney to call UCCIS.