2005 Filed Cases General Discussions Thread

Hi wlisa,
Which state r u applying from? And what's ur priority date?
I have a ND 08/04/2005 for 140/485/EAD/AP. No LUD yet.
Mine is EB2 labor sub from Virginia.
P.

Our dates are very close. I had an LUD on I140 on 9/8, the 485/EAD have a LUD of 8/5. Lets keep each other posted.

vol-va-purushotham said:
Hi wlisa,
Which state r u applying from? And what's ur priority date?
I have a ND 08/04/2005 for 140/485/EAD/AP. No LUD yet.
Mine is EB2 labor sub from Virginia.
P.

LUD on I-765, approved and card ordered

Hi Guys,
My ND is 7/19/05, FP done on 08/10 and message change LUD on 8/16.
Just now rec'd email from USCIS that mine and my spouse EAD app. is approved and that they have ordered the cards.
Till now my application is following the pattern, 30 days for EAD after ND.
Fingers crossed for 140 and 485
BTW Mine is EB2.
goodluck for all of us
vc_gc

vc_gc said:
Hi Guys,
My ND is 7/19/05, FP done on 08/10 and message change LUD on 8/16.
Just now rec'd email from USCIS that mine and my spouse EAD app. is approved and that they have ordered the cards.
Till now my application is following the pattern, 30 days for EAD after ND.
Fingers crossed for 140 and 485
BTW Mine is EB2.
goodluck for all of us
vc_gc

Hi vc_gc
cool man congrats...........my nd is 7/20 and iam hoping to hear same news.
by the way....today is saturday right...how come they sent u email today.... i mean to ask....do they work on satrudays too ??

its weird they are sending out the EAD approvals.....becase
lis has the same nd as 7/19 and ead was approved on aug 5 .... and u have the same nd and u got approved on aug 20......just wondering whats happening with VSC ..........

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US

Actually message date is 08/19

Hi pkumar07_02 ,
Actually I checked my email and USCIS website for updates at 7am today and there was no change. By 10am the LUD was there with approval dated 8/18 and then the email(with the same news) dated 8/19.
I guess their email and LUD update system is late (hopefully not screwed up), and I don't think they work on weekends.
It would be nice, but I don't think so.

Hi GC_perm78, it will take 15-20 days to get rec't notices back from USCIS.

vc_gc

I-140 approved

I received a letter from USICS on Aug 19, which says my 140 was approved on Aug 18. Actually, I saw a LUD on my 140 Aug 18 and posted a question about it. Now my question is when i will get a FP notice? anybody has same experience about it?

wlisa said:
I received a letter from USICS on Aug 19, which says my 140 was approved on Aug 18. Actually, I saw a LUD on my 140 Aug 18 and posted a question about it. Now my question is when i will get a FP notice? anybody has same experience about it?

Congrats..I believe that your application was filed on 08/09/2005.. I140 approval in less than 15 days? That was pretty fast... Good luck
P

I140 approved

Hello all,

Happy to report that my I140 was approved on the 18th of August. My details are as follows:

Labor approved: Mar '05 (My state labor was from CT with a priority date of April 2003)
I140/I485/I131/I765: RD=6/28/05, ND=7/13/05
FP: ND=7/28/05 Scheduled for: 8/25/05
EAD, AP: AD=???

The attached exel file also has my updates.

ss81 said:
Hello all,

Happy to report that my I140 was approved on the 18th of August. My details are as follows:

Labor approved: Mar '05 (My state labor was from CT with a priority date of April 2003)
I140/I485/I131/I765: RD=6/28/05, ND=7/13/05
FP: ND=7/28/05 Scheduled for: 8/25/05
EAD, AP: AD=???

The attached exel file also has my updates.

Congrats! ss81. Good to see some I-140 approvals. Looks like they are approving it very fast.

Hey prash_mate&Defrag,

My self and vc_gc got EAD approvals. I think yours on it way. You guys may check your inbox.

Hey,

congrats to everybody who got the approvals...

THANKS,
EB2/VSC
I485/I140/EAD/AP : RD:06/28 ND :07/14
FP DONE:08/10
I140 LUD:7/21
EAD/AP LUD:08/09(SELF)WITHOUT MESG CHANGE AP: :confused:
EAD/AP LUD:08/15,08/16(SPOUSE) WITHOUT MESG CHANGE AP: :confused:
I485 LUD:08/10,08/11

AP approved

Hi Guys,
Pleased to share the news that both AP's got approved today for me and my spouse. Just rec'd the email from USCIS.
Hope 140 will move at the same pace.
vc_gc

FP walkin

Hello,
I haven't yet received my FP notice. Can I walkin to my nearest center with I485 receipt and get my FP done?
I think that it may not be possible , but just curious..
P

sure no....

vol-va-purushotham said:
Hello,
I haven't yet received my FP notice. Can I walkin to my nearest center with I485 receipt and get my FP done?
P

Photos

Congrates Guys on good news..

Am just curious about the information about photos require for 485 stage. Can u plz guys let me know where do we need to take the photos? Is it any photo centers like Walgreens or any special locations for this purpose??

Greatly appreciate ur reply!!!!!

LC2004 said:
Congrates Guys on good news..

Am just curious about the information about photos require for 485 stage. Can u plz guys let me know where do we need to take the photos? Is it any photo centers like Walgreens or any special locations for this purpose??

Greatly appreciate ur reply!!!!!

wlagreens will be good. You need 6 photographs. Just mention to them for immigration they'll take care.

Just for tracking purposes, I received the FP notice today. Scheduled for 8/30

vol-va-purushotham said:
Hello,
P