2005 Filed Cases General Discussions Thread

See my signature. We filed concurrent and received first FP notice scheduled on 8/10 code 3 for me and wife.

defrag said:
See my signature. We filed concurrent and received first FP notice scheduled on 8/10 code 3 for me and wife.

Which service center? Mine also on same date at newark. My ND:7/16.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gurus,

Can some one pl explain me what Code 3 meaning? I apprciate if some one help me to understand this.

LaborBadhi said:
Gurus,

Can some one pl explain me what Code 3 meaning? I apprciate if some one help me to understand this.

Code 3 is signature,photo and fingerprint...

Could you please give expansions for ND, RD and any other abbreviations used?

I filed I-140 with on Jul 15th 2005 in EB2 category. This date is displayed on online case status in INS web site.
So, whats Jul 15th with respect to abbreviations?
How do I find other dates?

!InGCTrap

InGCTrap said:
I filed I-140 with on Jul 15th 2005 in EB2 category. This date is displayed on online case status in INS web site.
So, whats Jul 15th with respect to abbreviations?
How do I find other dates?

!InGCTrap

RD: recived date
ND: notice date

You will find these dates when you receive receipts from USCIS.

My application ( EB2 labour substitution) was mailed to VSC on 07/28/2005. My checks got encashed today. The online case status shows RD of 08/04/2005.

defrag said:
Just completed FP at Newark ASC Biometrics Code 3(Fingerprint/photo and signature) .

Same here. It took almost one hour to complete the total process.

Hey defrag we may saw each other :)

MaviP said:
Strange, My Notice Date is 2 days early than yours and my FP is scheduled for Aug 30 (Alex, VA)...

and also don't know why but I see LUD only on my EAD and AP.

I think your AP and EAD are approved.

I am happy to inform that my I140 is approved yesterday. I think currently they are processing Eb2 cases filed Feb 20 onwards.

Case Type:
EB2 VSC Labor Substitute Case
140/485/EAD/AP Concurrent filing

Case Start:
140/485/EAD/AP RD: 02/18/05
140/485/EAD/AP ND: 02/25/05

Approval Dates:
EAD,AP are approved for my wife in march.
FP Done:04/21/05

Pending:
140 LUD: 03/03/2005 AD: 08/10/05
485 LUD:5/03/05 (Recd FP results)

Congrats!

sai05 said:
I am happy to inform that my I140 is approved yesterday. I think currently they are processing Eb2 cases filed Feb 20 onwards.

Case Type:
EB2 VSC Labor Substitute Case
140/485/EAD/AP Concurrent filing

Case Start:
140/485/EAD/AP RD: 02/18/05
140/485/EAD/AP ND: 02/25/05

Approval Dates:
EAD,AP are approved for my wife in march.
FP Done:04/21/05

Pending:
140 LUD: 03/03/2005 AD: 08/10/05
485 LUD:5/03/05 (Recd FP results)

Sai -

Congratulation on I-140 approval.

The 'Notice of Action' copy that I received from VSC does not have my priority date. Can anyone please advice me if this is a serious issue and If I need to follow up/have it rectified?

Thanks,
M

About LUD

I mailed my I140 & I485 on Aug 3. Today I found the checks were withdrew .By using the EAC number back on the check, I find on USICS website it says the RD is Aug 8 and they mailed the receipts. Does it mean that I will receive a letter which indicates the Notice date? When I create an account on USICS, I also found the last update is Aug 11, 2005. I guess it means they mailed the receipt? Am I correct? Or because the cases just entered into their database today? Thanks

wlisa said:
I mailed my I140 & I485 on Aug 3. Today I found the checks were withdrew .By using the EAC number back on the check, I find on USICS website it says the RD is Aug 8 and they mailed the receipts. Does it mean that I will receive a letter which indicates the Notice date? When I create an account on USICS, I also found the last update is Aug 11, 2005. I guess it means they mailed the receipt? Am I correct? Or because the cases just entered into their database today? Thanks

Yes. You are right.

vol-va-purushotham said:
Guys,
Does USCIS send FP appointment with the I485/I140 receipt or will it send the FP appointment letter seperately?
Thanks
P

They'll send seperate to your home address and copy goes to your attorney.