2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

deals2home.com said:
I think even without receipt you can go and talk to officer. Just take your id with you that should be enough i suppose ( you should know your receipt number and receipt date for security reason)

Priya
webmaster @ http://www.deals2home.com
A best place to find all your shopping needs.

Thanks once again...one last question. Do I have to wait for my 90 days to be comepleted to make an infopass appointment? My 90days are going to complete on 05/03 and my EAD1 expires on 05/13. If possible, I would like to place an appointment before 05/03.....

blank priority dates

Any one with blank priority dates on 140 and 485 notices?

140 and 485 ND 7/28 - Waiting

No need. You can get infopass appointment anytime to get information about your case.

Thanks
Priya, webmaster @deals2home.com

slkrk said:
Thanks once again...one last question. Do I have to wait for my 90 days to be comepleted to make an infopass appointment? My 90days are going to complete on 05/03 and my EAD1 expires on 05/13. If possible, I would like to place an appointment before 05/03.....

another bulletin, another month of frustration...
I've been lucky to get my I-140 approved late last year after only 2 months of processing (maybe just a payback from the INS on the very long LC processing time.. 4 years for me..).

But now, it's back to uncertainty on this I-485 line where the cut-off date seems stuck in may 01 for the other regions ex-ch/mex/ind/phil. Unfortunately, my case is an EB3 and all I can do is just wait and pray every month that the next bulletin will treat us better.

Even with an LC and an I-140 approved, nothing has really changed vis-a-vis my job security in the sense that if I get fired tomorrow, I have absolutely no way to transfer my application to a different employer (AC21 works only once I-485 is filed for more than 6 months..).

I just needed to vent my frustration and hope for the better :rolleyes:

have a great week-end all of you !

ajakster and Rajel,

Where is the May Bulletin? Would you mind passing the url?

Regards,

Tuarek

EB2
140 & 485 RD: 1/4/2006 LUD 3/6/06

Cant you switch your employer now and start the LC again thru PERM?
You may be even eligible for EB2 now. Attach the approved EB2 to the new EB2 and can maintain the PD. You may save a year, by this.
Any comments, anybody?

Rajel said:
another bulletin, another month of frustration...
I've been lucky to get my I-140 approved late last year after only 2 months of processing (maybe just a payback from the INS on the very long LC processing time.. 4 years for me..).

But now, it's back to uncertainty on this I-485 line where the cut-off date seems stuck in may 01 for the other regions ex-ch/mex/ind/phil. Unfortunately, my case is an EB3 and all I can do is just wait and pray every month that the next bulletin will treat us better.

Even with an LC and an I-140 approved, nothing has really changed vis-a-vis my job security in the sense that if I get fired tomorrow, I have absolutely no way to transfer my application to a different employer (AC21 works only once I-485 is filed for more than 6 months..).

I just needed to vent my frustration and hope for the better :rolleyes:

have a great week-end all of you !

immigration officer

I talked to an immigration officer today.
He said they are processing my case (485): Background check is over. It may take over a month to process my case:
PD march 2002, Eb-2

SVD said:
I talked to an immigration officer today.
He said they are processing my case (485): Background check is over. It may take over a month to process my case:
PD march 2002, Eb-2
Good luck. What are RD/ND in your case?
thanx

I140 online status

I took infopass appointment and spoke to an immigration officer last week and came to know that my I140 was approved. But my online status shows that it's still pending and there's no LUD also.

I thought that they'll update batch by batch but i used to see ppl here telling their online status changed immediatly.

My employer also didnt get any approval notice.

Anyone has any idea?
Thanks
Priya

I140 Approved

Hi All

My I140 was approved on 27th March, the Immigration dept of my company let me know today.
All the best to the people still waiting for an update

I140 RD 09/27/05, AD 03/27/06
I485 RD 09/27/05, AD?

Concurrent Filing-EB2
Sub Labor PD May-01

Last edited by a moderator:
Priya,

I have the same problem, My Notice Date for I-140 is 8/23/2005. Since last SEVEN months there are no LUDS on my case neither I have received approval or RFE notice. I am just clueless and waiting. I tried taking the infopass appointment in the Washington District Office, since I am based in DC, I could not do it as the online system says that there are no appts. available.

Can you suggest how you took the appt.

Also, Is there anyone waiting for I-40 approval since August. If yes please share your details. It will be a great help to share experiences.

Thanks
Fulcrum

No LUD on I-140

Hi MainGC , Fulcrum..

I am also on the same boat… my I-140 received date is 26thof August ’2005, and there is no single LUD on my I-140 after 31st of August.
I got my EAD & AP approved...
Mine is a substitute EB2 Labor.