2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

MainGC ,

I didnt get any REF. My proirity date is May 2001. And as of now there's no LUD's or message change.

Fulcrum,

I am in LA area and i took the appointment online and that too i got it next day itself.

Thanks
Priya

SVD : How did you get the status??

Hi SVD,

How did you get the status on your case? Any phone numbers and the process for getting the updates from USCIS would be appreciated.

Thanks

SVD said:
Michvin: 485 RD: sept 27. ND is oct 2nd or 3rd.

SVD : How did you get the status??

Hi SVD,

How did you get the status on your case? Any phone numbers and the process for getting the updates from USCIS would be appreciated.

Thanks

SVD said:
Michvin: 485 RD: sept 27. ND is oct 2nd or 3rd.

1 (800) 375-5283

cubiclefun said:
Hi SVD,

Thanks
1 (800) 375-5283
call this number. You might get to talk to a customer rep.
She forwared me to an Immigration officer as she thought that there is some confusion regarding my priority date. Will not happen in all cases.

I am hoping that the immigration officer told me the truth.

Updates

Vermont Service Center Processing Time Report (4/10/06)

EB3: skilled workers: 03-Dec-2005
EB2: Advance degree: 24-Sep-2005

Any one left over b4 this date filers?

140 Approvals
We noticed (2) few 140 approvals after 4/1/6(Bi specilazation) in VSC.
So far no impact of this rule.

any new Please add here.....Thanks

Infopass and AAO?

Priya,

Question for you as you have gone through the infopass system recently. Can we get information on the AAO (Appealed) cases through infopass system? Do you have any knowledge of that?

Thanks!
Sanjay

Sanjay, I dont know. But what they claim is, infopass is for all kind of immigration questions that you have. If you have anything filled in USCIS and have reference number you can ask all ur questions. My experience is they are very kind in answering.

Thanks
Priya

sanbaj said:
Priya,

Question for you as you have gone through the infopass system recently. Can we get information on the AAO (Appealed) cases through infopass system? Do you have any knowledge of that?

Thanks!
Sanjay

deals2home.com said:
Sanjay, I dont know. But what they claim is, infopass is for all kind of immigration questions that you have. If you have anything filled in USCIS and have reference number you can ask all ur questions. My experience is they are very kind in answering.

Thanks
Priya
Thanks! Priya,

I will give it a try.

7th year extension

All, I was wondering if someone can give me some info regarding my problem. I'm supposed to go get my stamp for the 7th year extension. I'm US educated and trying to get an appointment through nvars.com web site. However, each time I log on and try to make an appointment, it says that nothing is available, in ANY consulate, Vancouver to Quebec. How is this possible? Should I be logging on at different times?

Please advise...

what to do?...your advice/thoughts needed

hi all,

here is my situation...when i applied for lc in 2001 i only had a bachelor, so it was put under eb3. after a long painful wait of 4 years, it was finally approved not long ago. while waiting during those 4 years, i obtained 2 masters. but those 2 masters are not doing me any good right now as my lc was under eb3 (other countries). my pd june 2001 is close and yet so very far given this !@#% retrogression that no one can predict. i may end up waiting years.

so what i am now trying to figure out is:

1- can i file another lc under eb2 with the same company but with a high position and salary (that i do actually have)?
2-if yes, how can i retain my old pd with the new application?
3-will i loose my current lc? or will i still be able to use it and apply for 485 if by miracle my pd becomes current before the new lc is approved through perm? in other words can both applications proceed in parallel?
4-will the uscis revoke my lc if they find that i am now in a different position and getting a higher salary so both different from what was in my lc application years ago? i heard that the position and salary are not supposed to change...

please help me guys/gals...thank you all in advance!!!

foret1 said:
hi all,

here is my situation...when i applied for lc in 2001 i only had a bachelor, so it was put under eb3. after a long painful wait of 4 years, it was finally approved not long ago. while waiting during those 4 years, i obtained 2 masters. but those 2 masters are not doing me any good right now as my lc was under eb3 (other countries). my pd june 2001 is close and yet so very far given this !@#% retrogression that no one can predict. i may end up waiting years.

1- can i file another lc under eb2 with the same company but with a high position and salary (that i do actually have)?
Yes you can
You have to get I140 approved for both the labors then ask USCIS to transfer the PD
3-will i loose my current lc? or will i still be able to use it and apply for 485 if by miracle my pd becomes current before the new lc is approved through perm? in other words can both applications proceed in parallel?
You should get the 140 approved for the current lc before the 45-day rule goes into effect
4-will the uscis revoke my lc if they find that i am now in a different position and getting a higher salary so both different from what was in my lc application years ago? i heard that the position and salary are not supposed to change...
I do not think that USCIS can revoke the LC. On a side note, if you are on H-1, technically I believe that you have to file a new H-1 whenever you get a promotion

foret1 said:
hi all,

Now March 2001 is current. So You are close for PD

No, you need to have Eb2 eligibility by joining date of the company. If you switch to other company then you are OK.

You can retain this PD to new employers I-140 after approval. As log as if Comapny A will not revoke the 140.

N/A

N/A

A0001,
It is not necessary to have EB2 eligibility at the time of joining if the future position is atleast 50% different than the current position. The applicant can use the experience gained with the petitioning employer in such cases. When the LC is filed for such a case, the position has to be shown as a promotional case e.g., Software Engr to IT Manager.

Regards.

Guys,

I filed my I-140 (EB-1/OR category) to VSC on 9/15/2005. Since then no information at all – even not a single LUD. I called CIS, though a lady there admitted there seems some sort of delay, she insisted no inquiry because VSC is processing 10/1/2005 – I need to wait till the processing date becomes 10/15/2005 (God knows when).

Anyone knows anything about what the delay implies?

foret1 said:
hi all,

here is my situation...when i applied for lc in 2001 i only had a bachelor, so it was put under eb3. after a long painful wait of 4 years, it was finally approved not long ago. while waiting during those 4 years, i obtained 2 masters. but those 2 masters are not doing me any good right now as my lc

Hello foret1, my friend. how are you?.
If i were you i would just sit tight for the next 4 months. You may hear good news soon. I hope your priority date becomes current soon. Just imagine my situation. My I-140 approved. I guess i need to wait for another 1 year atleast before applying I-485. My PD is Feb'2002-EB3 India. Its really frustrating. I don't know if the dates will move fast beyond May 2001. Dates are at stand still for other contries.

I-140 Approved !

Hi All,

I have been a silent reader of this forum. My husband's 6 yrs was getting over in June & he didn't apply labor 365 days earlier. His employer applied labor thru PERM in Nov'05 & then I-140 at VSC in Dec'05. By God's grace his I-140 got approved yesterday. He can apply for a 3-yr Extn now :) Thanks to everybody for the info we got thru this forum.
Here are the details:

PERM: 11/01/05. AD-11/18/05
I-140: RD - 12/30/05 ND - 01/06/06 LUD - 03/25/06 AD - 04/12/06

VSC has gone crazy :)

Hope_2006, Congrates on going thru it. Can you share which catgeory did your husband apply?

I am really worried as what happened to VSC. I am waiting for 140 for last 195 days but couldn;t get any message change so far. Is VSC working on concurrent filed cases(Before Sept 2005). I believe NO. Then what are they doing? I am breaking my silence as things are really happazard. Mine H1b is getting expired on 24th of this month and if I don't get the approval soon I will have to switch to EAD that I really don't want.