2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Eb-2 Feb 2002

Guys with PD 2002 Feb (EB2), please inform us if you have any luds or approvals on 485.

I am not sure if the cases will be processed following the bi-specialization (another roadblock)

I140 Approved

Thanks sappana,
My i140 has been approved today!.
I had infopass appointment to get the status they told me that my i140 has been approved and for 485 my name check is pending!

I dont know still how long it'll take to complete name check.

140/485 ND 05-25-2005
140 AD 04-04-2006
485 AD ??

ppls used to say that if you are stuck with name check then it'll take 2 to 3 years to get cleared! Any one has any idea?
Thaks
priya
sappana said:
deals2home,

try contacting USCIS or take an appointment. Looking at you dates you should have got your 140 approval by now.

best of luck!

- sappana

My I-140 got approved today (4/4/06) without any RFE.
RD: Jan 4th 2006
EB3 with Priority Date of March 2004

Sending a reply to RFE without including the request

Guys,
There was a RFE requesting 9089 form on our 140. But it was not possible to fill a 9089 in our case.So he sent a reply saying how that fom is not suitable for our case and did not send the requested form. He did not include the request letter from USCIS on purpose as he was afraid the case is going to get denied if he replied with that letter and no 9089 form.Even though he sent the letter, the online status says the old message only that a request for evidence was sent . There is no LUD after that.Do any of you guys have a similar situation where the lawyer replied without sending the form requested by USCIS
chicchu

congrats spidey!!

congrats on the baby girl spidey!! may she bring you joy and luck!

myself i have been away for a while as i just got back from a 5 week vacation visting the family back home. trying to figure out what the heck has been going on while i was away and hoping there was some kind of miracle...

spidey said:
We had a baby girl and I have been away for a while now.

Also, for some reason my online status check account won't work anymore so I had to create a new one.

I noticed an LUD on both our I-485 applications dated 03/23. No email so I am assuming it was not significant update.

congrats whatheheck

congrats whatheheck!!!

whatheheck said:
As i believed and to my surprise my I-140 got approved yesterday. I just checked the email received from USCIS. My 6yr of H1 completes next month. Now i can apply for 3 yrs extension.

Here is my detail
EB3, Feb-02
LC AD: 10-05
I-140 ND:13-05 - No LUD till yesterday.
I-140 AD:03-29-06

EB3 India. I think i need to wait for another 6 months before thinking of applying I-485

Anyway good luck to others who are waiting for their approval.

congrats deals2home for ur 140 approval!

deals2home.com said:
Thanks sappana,
I had infopass appointment to get the status they told me that my i140 has been approved and for 485 my name check is pending!

140/485 ND 05-25-2005
140 AD 04-04-2006
485 AD ??

ppls used to say that if you are stuck with name check then it'll take 2 to 3 years to get cleared! Any one has any idea?
Thaks
priya

Question on second EAD

I applied for my second EAD on 02/03/06 and my file was touched b/n 02/24-02/28 with out any messsage. My first EAD is going to expire on 05/13/06. My question is, can I take infopass appointment now and get an interim EAD or wait for some more time to find out the status on my second EAD, which is currently pending...

Also, can you please let me know the procedure to take an appointment and
required documents to carry to get the interim EAD..

Thanks in advance..

EB3- (sub labor)
EAD#1 --> AD 05/13/05
AP#1 --> AD 11/05
FP (code3) completed on 05/13, no messages after that
I140 and 485 --> RD 04/18/05, ND 04/22/05, LUD 05/13(FP), 02/17/06(Address change)...waiting for I140 and 485

Hi slrk,

I am also in the same boat, my EAD will expire in first week of May and I applied on 2/20/05 for extension, but I guess we can take appintment only after 90 days of application, which would be 4/20/05 in my case, but still let us have openion from others.

Thanks.

Congrats to Desilal, Vasu209 and deals2home.com on your 140 approvals. All the best in your 485.

Amagilaj congrats on your 485 approvals.

spidey.. thats super news. Congrats on you becoming a father. My best wishes to you and your family.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

wantedgcwanted said:
w8in4gc,

I did take a look at USCIS release, here is what it says:

"Customers will receive a receipt notice from the service center that will process their case. Applicants and petitioners should note that the filing location for the form type is not necessarily the Service Center that will decide the case. USCIS will continue to process cases received before April 1st using preexisting procedures."

Bottom line: in a senario that you mentioned in your post - there may not be any change for the near future.

I have also attached the pdf file for you to have a look.

Regards
Thanks wantedgcwanted for clarification.

Kathi said:
Hi slrk,

I am also in the same boat, my EAD will expire in first week of May and I applied on 2/20/05 for extension, but I guess we can take appintment only after 90 days of application, which would be 4/20/05 in my case, but still let us have openion from others.

Thanks.

Thanks Kathi and if we have to wait 90 days before we take an appointment, I need to wait until 05/03/06 and in your case it would be 05/20/06 right?????. Do you know the procedure about taking infopass appointment...

deals2home.com said:
Thanks sappana,

140/485 ND 05-25-2005
140 AD 04-04-2006
485 AD ??

Thaks
priya

Congratulations Deals2home, can you please let me know the procedure to take an infopass appointment and documents that we need to carry with us. My I140 is pending with VSC for more than 11 months with out any message...

GCVaruma,

Thank You for your wishes.
I did not receive my cards, yet.
There was an update just most recently stating that, cards order was completed.
Will let the forum know about next development...

Vasu209 and deals2home,
Congratulations on your I-140s.

Regards,
OMNV

Hi deals2home.com,

First congrats for your approval.

My case was 140 Filed on Agust 05 and RFE issued on December 05, then RFE answered on 22nd March 06. I had 5 LUD's since then till 28th March 06. What should be the good time for me to take info appointment, If I don;t get the approval?

Thanks for your suggestion in advance.

deals2home.com said:
Thank you all for your wishes.

slkrk,
you can go to https://infopass.uscis.gov/info_en.php and make an appointment online. Things to take
1. Photo id (license)
2. I140 Receipt notice

Those are teh two documents they asked me when i visit the office.

Goodluck to you

Thanks
Priya
webmaster @ http://www.deals2home.com
A best place to find all your shopping needs.

Thanks for the information and I do not have the copy of my I140 receipt
and need to get a copy from my company..

deals2home.com said:
Thank you all for your wishes.

slkrk,
you can go to https://infopass.uscis.gov/info_en.php and make an appointment online. Things to take
1. Photo id (license)
2. I140 Receipt notice

Those are teh two documents they asked me when i visit the office.

Goodluck to you

Thanks
Priya

I think even without receipt you can go and talk to officer. Just take your id with you that should be enough i suppose ( you should know your receipt number and receipt date for security reason)

Priya

slkrk said:
Thanks for the information and I do not have the copy of my I140 receipt
and need to get a copy from my company..