2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

deals2home.com said:
Hello all,

I have filled my 140 and 485 on jully 2005. Still i didnt get any update on my case. No LUD on both 140 and 485.

Anything I can do?

Thanks
Priya

Ask ur lawyer/HR to call USICS to find status on ur case.

SOURCEFACTOR
COngrats on getting the cards and enjoy the moment.
I have a question.
you said you applied for EB3 and then EB1EA what is the big difference in the qualification did that make into??? did you carry a PhD for the EB1EA??

can you please explain the process/qualification that makes to EB1EA??

Thanks
Ajaks

ajakster said:
SOURCEFACTOR
COngrats on getting the cards and enjoy the moment.
I have a question.
you said you applied for EB3 and then EB1EA what is the big difference in the qualification did that make into??? did you carry a PhD for the EB1EA??

can you please explain the process/qualification that makes to EB1EA??

Thanks
Ajaks

Ajaks Hi,

I filed the EB3 just because that was company doing at the time and since there was no retrogression epecially for worldwide I didn't even had a clue at the time about the difference between EB3 or Eb1. Overall I have 2 MS one software engineering and one in Tech Mgt with good other academic background. few publications and national awards, critical role in one of the largest industry project and few publications about me and my work. Wasn't sure that it is a done deal at the time of filing but Thanks GOD that did it.

Best,
SF

Vasu209 said:
Here are my details

I140/485 RD 06/30/2005 ND 07/18/2005

Now I want to take perm position at client site. Is it possible with out I140 APPROVAL.

I think it is a big blunder to leave your GC sponsering
company without I- 140 approval. If you want a safe process, Right step
would be, get the I-140 approval, wait for some time, at least 2 to 3
months and think of changing under AC-21 portability law. Even that if
you employer is a reasonbally good company / person, I would advise
one NOT to bypass him and go with his client. If he is intent, he can
damage your case within the six months of I-140 approval. This is only a
safe advise. Agressive steps are individual choices. :p

Vasu209 said:
Can I transfer to the new company if GC sponsoring company agreed for this?

Vasu,
Not without I-140 approval. Though you have passed 6 months from filing of I-140/I-485. 180 days AC-21 portability is good only after I-140 approval. You can double check with an experienced attorney. Do not go by general advises. I have a close friend who did the same, most recently. His 140 took 9 months. I got an offer for direct Microsoft project. Still he has waited for I-140 approval and changed the company after 3 month of that. Employer was his close friend.

:)

ajakster said:
CHICCHU
Can you ask your Attorney in what regards this article will be affecting us.. is from March 20th or from before??
My Attorney is an A$$#0!@.......

Ajaks.
Well, I asked him. He said that article is for only requesting a duplicate of labor. In a way, my attorney is also the same kind as yours. Getting sick of this stuff. Paid so much money for this crappy copy labor which is the stupidest thing I did in my life.
chicchu

Terminology

Hello Experts,

Today is my first day in I-140 tracker school after getting LC approved and waited 4 years for it. I am trying to understand terms used through out this forms.

VSC - Vermont Service Center
RD - Receive Date
ND - ???
LUD -??
RFE - ??
AD - ??
FP - ??

HELP !!

gc_wait_2002 said:
Hello Experts,

Today is my first day in I-140 tracker school after getting LC approved and waited 4 years for it. I am trying to understand terms used through out this forms.

RD - Receive Date
ND - ???
LUD -??
RFE - ??
AD - ??
FP - ??

HELP !!

ND - Notice Date
LUD - Last Update Date
RFE - Request For Evidence
AD - Approval Date
FP - FingerPrint

Good Luck

sourcefactor said:
Dear Friends,

It has been a long journey that finally ended yesterday for GC :) . I got my EB1EA approved with 485 approval recently. See my signature. I have had applied for my labor in EB 3 in Oct 2002 and it went to backlog converted into perm which ironically got denied yesterday as well. But EB1EA is what have done for me (non-retro country for EB1). So thanks for all the support and help that I got form this group all along. I will stick around if someone needs any help of if there is any information I can provide.

Good luck to all, may this great news get bestowed upon u all soon.

Best,
SF
Congrats sourcefactor on your 485 approvals. All the best.

gc_wait_2002 said:
Hello Experts,

RD - Receive Date
ND - ???
LUD -??
RFE - ??
AD - ??
FP - ??

HELP !!
gc_wait_2002.. congrats on your Labor approval.. All the best in your 140 and 485. I would also like to point out that there is a 2006 tracker to keep track of all the cases that have been filed for the current year.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

Any comments on current trend in VSC 140 approval.
I feel it is dead slow now a days. After 2/15/06...not moving at all.
what is going on? how this will turn. any idaes comments on this.

NSC running fast approving within a month.
TSC approving likely OK.
CSC trasfering cases to TSC

Will cases from all the Service Centers (I-140/485) will be transfered to TSC ?

Dear Friends,

In this "bi-specialization program" I feel all I-40/485 cases will be transfered to two specific centers, one is TSC and the other I don't know.

Please read this from www.immigration-law.com:
"15,000 I-140/I-485 Cases Under Transfer From CSC to TSC
With reference to our report of this subject yesterdays, AILA reported today that USCIS HQ indicated that approximately 15,000 such cases are in the process of being transfered as part of the USCIS' preparation for the agency's "bi-specialization" program, whereby Service Centers will specialize in particular types of filings - two service centers handling all I-140 and related I-485 cases and the other two handling all I-129s. USCIS plans to issue an announcement detailing the bi-specialization program in the very near future. Please stay tuned. "

I feel this is an other headache we need to keep a tab on.

Please feel free to put in your thoughts after you read this.

Thank you

september application

There are a bunch of guys who applied for 485 in the last week of september. All of them are completing their 6 months. I hope that makes us all safe

NJrirlabor: Please post progress on your case as your PD is feb 2002 and mine is march 2002. Your approval will give me hope.

My EAD expires in october 2006. When should I apply for an extension ?

Transfer

There was news of transfer of 140/485 case from CSC to TSC

Then what is the impact in VSC cases? Any ideas…….

on AILA.org

Just Posted
USCIS Announces Bi-specialization Filing of I-129 and I-140 Petitions

USCIS Provides Information on Bi-specialization Filing of I-129 and I-140 Petitions

september application

There are a bunch of guys who applied for 485 in the last week of september. All of them are completing their 6 months. I hope that makes us all safe

NJrirlabor: Please post progress on your case as your PD is feb 2002 and mine is march 2002. Your approval will give me hope.

My EAD expires in october 2006. When should I apply for an extension ?

A0001 said:
There was news of transfer of 140/485 case from CSC to TSC

Then what is the impact in VSC cases? Any ideas…….

on AILA.org

Just Posted
USCIS Announces Bi-specialization Filing of I-129 and I-140 Petitions

USCIS Provides Information on Bi-specialization Filing of I-129 and I-140 Petitions

Dear A0001,

It looks like USCIS will make two service centers to deal with I-129 and the other two service centers specifically for I-140/485.
It means when this will go in effect the I-140/485 from all the sevice centers will be pooled in the two designated (I-140/485 processing centers) service centers.

More info on "Bi-specialization" plan of USCIS

Source:

http://www.ilw.com/articles/2006,0117-lee.shtm

The Nebraska Service Center and Texas Service Center will be partner service centers under what Headquarters is calling a "Bi-specialization" plan. Eventually, I-485 and other workloads still to be published will be worked only at the two centers while I-129s and other work loads still to be determined will be worked only at the California Service Center and Vermont Service Center.

Thanks

My I140 is approved today

Hello my dear friends,
I have been a silent reader of this forum for a while. Your posts have provided tremendous helpful information in predicting my I-140 petition. I hope my status can give you some help in estimating your case progress:

VSC I-140 EB2
Education: MS in Computer Science
Working Experience > 5 years when filed LC

Labor PD: 12/2001
I-140 RD: 02/24/2005 LUD 03/01/2006, AD 03/24/2005
I-485 RD: 02/24/2005 LUD 03/01/2006, AD?

Wish you all good luck!