2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

I-140 Approved

Dear All,

My I-140 has been approved, this Friday. It took exactly six months.
It has been a critical waiting for last 6 Months.
I was very keen because it was a labor Sub.
As you all know, in the wake of fraud and misuse of labor certs, it is now-a- days critical issue to pass through the substitution of labors. On the otherside
goverment is planning to completely stop the substitution of labor.

Out of the past 7 years of life as an immigrant and 6 months of GC processing time, only thing I did not understand how the immigration cases are dealt. Some one gets a decision in 1 -2 months, the similiar case for some other runs for months ( 6 to 18 ). God and processing officers only know how it happens. Processing dates are not totally realistic.

First four months, I was very curious and anxious. Later I have left it and just forgot about that. I just thought, US GC is not just the whole life. It is only a one of the better alternatives. There is much of life beyond this. Let's put best efforts and have confidence in self and rest leave it for fate. 2 weeks visit to India has changed my percetption on GC. In India, there is a tremendous growth, mainly in IT sector. All big US bases companies have major set up in India, now. The only thing did not change in India is polluted and noisy roads plus unscrupulous politicians/ government employees.

Below are my case perticulars;

VSC, EB-2, SUB, PD is JUNE 2000.
I-140 : RD 09/26/05, ND 10/03/05. AD 03/24/05. Not even a single LUD.
I-485 : RD 09/26/05, ND 10/03/05 LUD 11/08/05 for FP. No changes later...
I did not apply for EAD and AP.

:)

Congrats WaitingGC2006 and Amagilaj on your 140 approval. So both of you must be getting ready for your 485 approval as your dates are current. All the best.

Amagilaj I agree with you at times the process is ridiculous and we should give it the least priority, but unfortunately we dont.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

Applying 2 I-140s from same employer

Friends,
Can one employer apply 2nd I-140 when the first I-140 is pending for the same employee?
First one applied (pending) with own labor and planning to apply 2nd one with sub labor.
did anybody applied like this in the past?
your advises are greatly appriciated.

Thanks,

My humble opinion:
If they reduce the number of I-140 & I-485 officers in VSC with this new policy change, this may delay the processing of exisiting applications.

Most of 2006 EB2 I-140 filers have LUDs of 3/6/06. No progress after this date. It seems to me that VSC is slowing down on these applications for this reason. Applications who have LUD of 3/06/06 may suffer from this new policy change.

Regards,

tuarek

LUD on I-140

My I-140 was approved on Dec 29th, 2005 and my PD will become current next month (April 2006).

Today I saw a LUD on I-140, which has already been approved three months ago. What does it mean?

Anyone has the same experience?

h-1 ?

WhereIsMyGCUSA said:
My I-140 was approved on Dec 29th, 2005 and my PD will become current next month (April 2006).

Today I saw a LUD on I-140, which has already been approved three months ago. What does it mean?

Anyone has the same experience?

Have you applied for your h-1 extension ? 7th yr extension ? That can be one of the reason.

Otherwise, it's too tough to predict what it can be !

No H1B or other events

SVD said:
Have you applied for your h-1 extension ? 7th yr extension ? That can be one of the reason.

Otherwise, it's too tough to predict what it can be !

Thank you for the reply.

No, there is no H1B extension or any other related events.

Lud Lud Lud Lud

Hi Guys,

I know there are lot of rumours for recent LUD's

We have replied to RFE on last week for my I-140 EB2 application.

I got series of LUD's from 23,24,25 and 27 (Today) with same message as RFE reply recieved. I don't know after all these effort I will be stuck with service center movement. It took 3 months for my wonderfull employer to reply for RFE (ABility to Pay).

Am I get approved this month?

I485 Approved

Hi All,

My I485 has been approved along with my spouse's. My application became current this month. I had a LUD on the fourth of this month and then the approval notice.

Following is the message

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On March 27, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

Wish all fellow members all the best.
Regards,
Labsub

EB3 July 2000
1485 RD June 2005.

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

labsub said:
Hi All,

My I485 has been approved along with my spouse's. My application became current this month. I had a LUD on the fourth of this month and then the approval notice.

Following is the message

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On March 27, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

Regards,
Labsub

EB3 July 2000
1485 RD June 2005.

labsub said:
Hi All,

Congratulations !!!!! Enjoy the freedom ...

CONGRATS... Now you are free from immigration bondage...
enjoy the freedom...

labsub said:
Hi All,

Following is the message

Current Status:

Regards,
Labsub

EB3 July 2000
1485 RD June 2005.

One more LUD today, 5 in a row. :mad:

StillAlive said:
Hi Guys,

I know there are lot of rumours for recent LUD's

We have replied to RFE on last week for my I-140 EB2 application.

I got series of LUD's from 23,24,25 and 27 (Today) with same message as RFE reply recieved. I don't know after all these effort I will be stuck with service center movement. It took 3 months for my wonderfull employer to reply for RFE (ABility to Pay).

Am I get approved this month?

Are you from Retro Country.

Congrats, Just one question, Are you from Retro Country

labsub said:
Hi All,

Following is the message

Current Status:

Regards,
Labsub

EB3 July 2000
1485 RD June 2005.

labsub said:
Hi All,

Following is the message

Current Status:

Regards,
Labsub

EB3 July 2000
1485 RD June 2005.[/QUOTE
waw...they got in our boat! u r the second one this week approved. (see ANDY300Z, transferred back to VSC).