2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Guys,

Just wondering.....Any one waiting for 140 Eb3 approvals who filed in December 05?
There is slow down of approvals fast few weeks. Officially dates are moved to Nov 12 th 2005. I noticed few approvals with RD dated 12/14 and 12/22.

Please share the experinces/predictions........

Thanks,
Anita

I got RFE on I140 for A&P on 03-08-06.
labor prioity date - 03/04 (NH state) EB2 category
I140- ND 07/28/05, LUD 02/05/06, RFE 03/08/06 after 8 months of ND
I485- ND 07/28/05 AD-??

Waiting for my I-140 approval??????

Still Hopeful ...

Thank you guys.

It gives me sigh of relief that I am not alone... The way things are moving, I think my application will start getting reviewed by any INS agent very soon may be in a week or two timeframe. After that result is in their hand. I am still amazed howcome some of the folks whose application was very close to mine has gotten RFEs and that too couple of months back? Does that mean that RFE case is better than non-RFE case for approvals. Whatever the heck is this I am still pretty hopeful that someone will look into my case and will hear something on my I-140 :)
I read in one of the threads that one fella got his 140 approves in 1 yr and 195 days... What a bad luck with that guy.. ... Keeping faith on ALMIGHTY GOD that this will not happen with me or any of the other fellas in this group.

Also, I am eagerly waiting for VSC processing dates.. which as per my calcualtion supposed to get published on 21st of Mar.. It will give some insider story about the 140 processing dates. Last processing time bulletin shows its was 23rd of Sept.

How many of the 140 approvals pending folks are looking for AC21 provision? Does it make our life easier. Still lot of controversies is between EAD vs H1 and AC21 vs stick with the GC employer.

Does anyone know whether Frist bill will provide any relief to EB2 retrogession or not?

Happy GC.
- Checkmate.

GC: This is a big Jail

3 months and 1 week already. No update on my I-140. How this fucking GC turned my life,

I was young, smart, slim, very very active bachelor when i applied for GC in 2002. I just had bachelors degree at that time.

Now i am getting old, lazy, not willing to learn anything new, not showing any enthusiam in anything, got married and having 2 kids, sitting in the same chair, using the same old computer, got MS degree and holding the same position and same title even after getting 2 promotions and still SCRATCHING MY BIG FAT ASS AND WAITING FOR THIS FUCKING GC.

To add more insult to my current situation, i am a EB3 slave from India also waiting for this retrogress date to become current.

By the way i was sentenced to life on Feb'2002 (my PD) and served more than 3.5 years in LC jail. PBEC jail acquitted me and cleared my case asked me to approach VSC jail. Its been more than 3.1 months since i started serving my life in this jail. These 4.2 years taught me the above lessons.

As per my attorneys advice, now i am sincerely checking the USCIS jail's every month update in order to appeal in the supreme court (I-485).

Last edited by a moderator:
WhatTheHeck..I certainly understand your frustration,angers...

But according to your Metaphor... Didnt we walk in Voluntarily into the Jail??
USCIS nor DOL did not arrest you and put you in Jail...
You had several options to take Vacations...Cruises.

We wanna sit into the Jail by ourselves,few get released early,few get Parole,and few get life-time.....btw I am a Parolee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Outside processing times ?

Hi UML and Vasu209,

Both of your cases are much outside the current processing times !!!
Did your compnay or attorney tried calling USCIS and ask to send
them a reminder to processing center / 140 Unit ?
Sometimes it works !!!

:confused:

Same here....same company, same job, same project, same chair, same f*****g responsibility.
Only changes, my age (5+)...

Don’t know when this is gonna be ended. Yes, you r right. We had entered to this jail voluntarily with the condition of reducing the jail term.

Who ever Frusturating here, must reliaze, u have an equal oppertunity to work. And remember there are 10+ billion people who r living in dired conditions.
You should be motivated with what you have with u.
Take it easy guy/girls...

Amagilaj said:
Hi UML and Vasu209,

Both of your cases are much outside the current processing times !!!
Did your compnay or attorney tried calling USCIS and ask to send
them a reminder to processing center / 140 Unit ?
Sometimes it works !!!

:confused:
Yes, attorney called and it will be a while before any news comes along i think.

ajakster,

I am considering applying for AC-21. My RD for I-485/I-140/i-765/I-131 is September 30th 2005 and ND is October 25th 2005.

For AC-21, do I look at the RD or the ND of I-485?

latest VSC Report

VSC processing Reoprt Released ...............
Processing Eb3 140 cases RD NOV 19th 2005.

amazing

A0001 said:
VSC processing Reoprt Released ...............
Processing Eb3 140 cases RD NOV 19th 2005.

PPL from April/May/June 2005 are still waiting and this gr8 service center keeps on updating their processing dates.

NOW i m 100% sure that this dates are bogus and are going forward to please president to achive his 6 month taks of processing green card.

cheers

ajakster said:
CHICCHU and others ....
Labor Copy FAQ from DOL ... will this affect already filed or from the day its published??

http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/pdf/perm_faqs_3-20-06.pdf

Please let me know... very scary Thing here........

Ajaks
Ajaks,
I read the article you gave here. You know what- the RFE on my 140 is requesting that 9089 form which the article talked about. But in your case and mine, filling up that form is kind of not possible- it asks about recruitment info etc and the form is more appropriate on PERM labors . Initially my attorney filled that form and sent a copy of it to me, he had to fill in some junk in that form because he has no info on the recruitment info etc. I said, why don't u reply without the form - and he just replied couple of days ago without sending that form. The article is very scary for me
chicchu

CHICCHU
Can you ask your Attorney in what regards this article will be affecting us.. is from March 20th or from before??
My Attorney is an A$$#0!@.......

Ajaks.

I 140 approved !

Guys

My I 140 was approved on March 20 2006.

My RD was 5/17/2005.

EB3 - India .

I just can't beleive it . Hope its not a system bug :) reason for all this time i could'nt chk my status and suddently today i can see status .

Aj

SVD said:
I had a lud on I-140 (already approved) on march 6th.
No luds on 485.
SVD

sourcefactor said:
SVD,
DO you know why you had a LUD on already approved I140?
Regards, SF

As I posted before, I had an LUD on approved 140 on March 6, I thought it is because of H1 apllication and it looks like it is. Today I got the H1 approval.