2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

GCLabor2001 said:
I had two LUDs on approved I140 on February 24 and on March 6th. the last one, I think, is triggered by H1 extension (had LUD on H1 too).

any idea from your part????

GCLabor2001 just wanted to share this info with you. I had applied for my H1 extension a month back and my H1 got approved(last friday) after my 140 approval(140 approved in end of Feb/06). This did not trigger any LUD on my 140.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

Is it true

GCVARUMA said:
GCLabor2001 just wanted to share this info with you. I had applied for my H1 extension a month back and my H1 got approved(last friday) after my 140 approval(140 approved in end of Feb/06). This did not trigger any LUD on my 140.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

Hello GCVaruma and others,
I heard from my friend that "If anyone with pending I-140 applies for 7th year extension then it would expedite or increase the chances of I-140 approval early". Is this true?

EB2 I-140 Approved after a long long wait

My I140 has been approved today. It took around 9 months. My employer raised a status inquiry yesterday and it has been approved today. WOW !!!

Priority Dates for 485

Hello all,

On Sept 30 2005 , the I 485 filing was current ,
Any applications received after this date went to retrogession

from OCT 1 2005 the priortiy dates went back to 2001 something, so the applications filed in EB2 before this date is suppose to be current ,

so now USCIS is processing cases where the priority date is feb 15 2002 ,
so can anyone explain the cases filed before( ND )1 oct 2005 under EB2 has to wait till the Priority date become Sept 2005.

:confused: :confused:

Thanks in advance

GCVARUMA said:

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

Thanks for the info. My H1 extension had been applied 2 months ago, no approval as yet. last time, it took them 6 months to approve my H1. Hope this time will not take that long.

Also my PD is 08/2001, EB2, so hope to see my GC soon.

GCLabor2001 said:
Thanks for the info. My H1 extension had been applied 2 months ago, no approval as yet. last time, it took them 6 months to approve my H1. Hope this time will not take that long.

Also my PD is 08/2001, EB2, so hope to see my GC soon.

Hi, I've been, more or less, a silent reader on this forum. My I-140 ND is 1/20/2006. Hope to get it approved soon. Question: My lawyer applied for my 7th year about 2 months ago (before I applied for I-140 if that matters). I haven't received the 7th year approval as of yet. Is this a problem, if I don't get the 7th year soon, because my 6th year (date on I-797) expires next week? Thank you for your answer....

gc_xp said:
My I140 has been approved today. It took around 9 months. My employer raised a status inquiry yesterday and it has been approved today. WOW !!!
Congrats gc_xp and das_go on your 140 approvals.

whatheheck said:
Hello GCVaruma and others,
I heard from my friend that "If anyone with pending I-140 applies for 7th year extension then it would expedite or increase the chances of I-140 approval early". Is this true?
I am not sure if there is any connection between 140 and H1. But then you never know as to how USCIS works. But now that GCLabor2001 has his 140 pending and has applied for his H1 extension lets see if any pattern emerges.

zgubi said:
Hi, I've been, more or less, a silent reader on this forum. My I-140 ND is 1/20/2006. Hope to get it approved soon. Question: My lawyer applied for my 7th year about 2 months ago (before I applied for I-140 if that matters). I haven't received the 7th year approval as of yet. Is this a problem, if I don't get the 7th year soon, because my 6th year (date on I-797) expires next week? Thank you for your answer....
zgubi.. as long as you have applied for your H1 before your 6th year expires you will not have a problem. Once you get a receipt of your H1( that it is being processed) you are safe.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

GCVARUMA said:
Congrats gc_xp and das_go on your 140 approvals.

I am not sure if there is any connection between 140 and H1. But then you never know as to how USCIS works. But now that GCLabor2001 has his 140 pending and has applied for his H1 extension lets see if any pattern emerges.

zgubi.. as long as you have applied for your H1 before your 6th year expires you will not have a problem. Once you get a receipt of your H1( that it is being processed) you are safe.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

my 140 has been approved two months ago.

GCLabor2001 said:
my 140 has been approved two months ago.
Thanks for sharing the information.

whatheheck.. so we cannot test your information based on GCLabor2001 case as it has been approved. We can keep a watch for other cases to see if the theory is right. Let's see if we can figure out a method to USCIS's madness, which I doubt.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

No Infopass Appointments

Guys,

No Infopass appointment available in Washington DC District Office.
Anybody know why ?

Labsub

whats goin on...
I guess most of them in this forum got 140 and even 485 approvals..
silence is killing........

CHICCHU I saw your postings and others with labor copy.. most of them are from CSC and it took 9 months minimum... anyone with VSC experiences as far as u know?

Ajaks

ajakster said:
whats goin on...

CHICCHU I saw your postings and others with labor copy.. most of them are from CSC and it took 9 months minimum... anyone with VSC experiences as far as u know?

Ajaks

I applied through labor copy took me 5 months to get approval
VSC center

In the same boat

ajakster said:
whats goin on...

Ajaks

Hi

I am also waiting for my 140 approval
Sub Labor EB2 PD May 2001
RD 27-Sep-05
ND 01-Oct-05
RD 27-Sep-05
ND 01-Oct-05

Sept EB2/VSC filers - 140 still not approved

Checking how many of you have still not gotten the 140 approvals ?

Mine case was filed in VSC on 29th Sept and ND is 17th Oct. After 12th of Dec I don't have any LUD either. What could be the case? Any one else is in the same category. The reason I am so worried is because I see approvals left and right and no update on my case? Once I get approval, I was thinking of availing the AC21 portability to apply for Full-time positions. As per Murthy.com last week bulletin, it says that VSC will start slowing down the processing for I140 dues to lots of 485 is coming in the queue for processing. Will greatly apprciate if anyone can suggest the best course of action. I believe that my lawyer also can;t call VSC and ask for the status as processing date in 21st of Sept. Are there any chances that my 140 lost in the crowd?

- CHECKMATE
Am I am getting checkmate from USCIS? :eek:

Checkmate!!

Just hang in there...I can understand the frustration. You are almost there...may be a week or two.

checkmate said:

.... Are there any chances that my 140 lost in the crowd?

- CHECKMATE

Hi,

I went on a one week vacation and came back to see the mail that my 140 is approved finally.

Here are my details

EB1 - Managerial Category
140 - ND Sept 1st 2005 - AD - 14th March :D Lud 9th Sept and nothing till it got approved
485 (Self) - ND Sept 1st 2005 - FP 2/12 - Lud 2/14 - AD - ???
485 (Spouse) - ND Sept 1st 2005 - FP 2/12 - Lud 2/14 - AD - ???

Giri.

There are more.....

Hi Checkmate,

Don't worry. I am there in the same boat, along with some more.
My RD is 09/29, ND is 10/03/05. EB2-SUB-PD IS NOV-2000.
Not even a single LUD. Totally there are 5 close people have filed 140/485 in September 2005. Except me rest all got approved with I-140s.
Your attornye is right. He cannot do anything till the it is 30 days outside the processing time.
By and large it is all individual luck.There is nothign we can do with USCIS at this point of time.

Good luck.
- Amagilaj

checkmate said:

Mine case was filed in VSC on 29th Sept and ND is 17th Oct. After 12th of Dec I don't have any LUD either. What could be the case? Any one else is in the same category. The reason I am so worried is because I see approvals left and right and no update on my case? Once I get approval, I was thinking of availing the AC21 portability to apply for Full-time positions. As per Murthy.com last week bulletin, it says that VSC will start slowing down the processing for I140 dues to lots of 485 is coming in the queue for processing. Will greatly apprciate if anyone can suggest the best course of action. I believe that my lawyer also can;t call VSC and ask for the status as processing date in 21st of Sept. Are there any chances that my 140 lost in the crowd?

- CHECKMATE