2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

unitednations said:
Yes, sounds like you are being looted.

Look at h-1b data collection form.

Between question 8 and question 9; it says if you answered yes to any of the questions before 9 then you only submit $190.

Question 4 asks for yes/no answer. Question is; is this the second or subsequent request for extension that you have filed for this alien?

If you answer yes; ie., it is third h-1 for the beneficiary from the same company then you only pay $190.

If answers are "no" then in question 9 it asks for number of employees. If over 25 then pay additional $1,500. If less then 25 then $750.

After 9 there is a "note" which says if you are seeking intial approval or approval for an employee currently working for someone else then pay additional $500.
Thank you very much for providing valuable information. Appreciate your time.

Meghraj said:
labsub,

Thanks for your suggestion. Do you think it is a good idea to setup an InfoPass Apppointment considering that I have opened up a Referral on Feb 28th?

I guess the web is the best way to setup an InfoPass appointment. Is that correct?

All Gurus please advise as appropriate.

Thanks in advance.

Meghraj

EB3 PD Mar, 1999
I-140 Approved
I-485 ND 11/2004; AD ??

Meghraj,

Inspite of opening a Referral, you should use infopass on the web to get a face to face meeting with an immigration officer. You will get the latest/greatest status of your 1485 petition.
Did you get any recent LUDS on 485?
Good luck.

Labsub

thanks kopa!

Yes, i got email after couple of days of responding to the RFE. I have seen cases in the past where the employers/lawyers had to resend the RFE response to get proper updates. I would suggest resend the response to your RFE asap.

Good luck!

- sappana

kopa said:
Did your online status changed after they received your reply for RFE? How long it took for this change? My employer sent response a month back, so far there is no change in the line status.

Thanks
Kopa

labsub said:
Meghraj,

Inspite of opening a Referral, you should use infopass on the web to get a face to face meeting with an immigration officer. You will get the latest/greatest status of your 1485 petition.
Did you get any recent LUDS on 485?
Good luck.

Labsub

Labsub,

There have been no LUDs (for me & my wife) since a string of them after FP in Apr 2005.

I don't understand the delay.

Thanks for the advice.

Meghraj

EB3 PD Mar, 1999
I-140 Approved
I-485 ND 11/2004; AD ??
I-485 LUDs .... 04/22/2005

eb2 moved to july 2002

pretty impressive.

So what does that mean for guys from feb 2002 to june 2002 ? Are their cases already current ?

tuarek said:
Michvin,

What about your I485? EAD? FP?

Regards,
Tuarek
i really need to make a signature...
concurrent filing (11-30-05), FP done 01-13-06 and 2 LUDs on i485 after that. other than that - nothing.
oh, name check initiated 12-07-05 finished somewhere in Feb-06 (went to infopass)
no EAD or AP

tuarek said:
Michvin,

What is "name check" and "infopass"?

Regards,

tuarek
name check - checking your name against DB of criminals/terrorists (search for it on this forum)
infopass ia an appointment sytem where you can speak to the immigration officer

140 Approved

Folks:

I had been a muted spectator of this thread. Wanted to share my 140 approval with you all.

EB3:VSC (Lab Sub)
PD 04/2001
140 ND 12/20/2005 RD 12/23/2005 AD 03/10/2006 :)
485 ???

Name Check Approval - Question

IND77 said:
Atlast Name Check Completed on March 7, 2006. :)

IND77,

Congrats!

How can I find out if mine is approved? Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Meghraj

EB3 PD Mar, 1999
I-140 Approved
I-485 ND 11/2004; AD ??

Meghraj said:
IND77,

Congrats!

How can I find out if mine is approved? Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Meghraj

EB3 PD Mar, 1999
I-140 Approved
I-485 ND 11/2004; AD ??
To find the name check status first either you have to call USCIS or you may ask your congress man / senator to ask USCIS on behalf of you. If name check not completed then you have to request congress man / senator to ask FBI about status . Good luck.

End of Sept filers...- Still Waiting for 140 approval

I was mute spectator of this site.. But I am getting patienceless as my 140 is not getting apprved and also nt getting LUD>>>>>

Let me count hw many guys are still waiting for 140 approval who while just before the retrogressin (Sept 30th 05)
Mine case details.
140/485 filed RD Sept 29th - ND Oct 14th
140 LUD 12/1/05 -
485 LUD 1/10/06 - I think Finger printing.
EAD/AP approved in Nov'05.
Pririty dates - July 05 in PERM.

Also, what are the chances that priority dates might move to July 05 .....

Name Check Question

IND77 said:
To find the name check status first either you have to call USCIS or you may ask your congress man / senator to ask USCIS on behalf of you. If name check not completed then you have to request congress man / senator to ask FBI about status . Good luck.

IND77,

I have an InfoPass Appointment this week. I should be able to ask the Immigration Officer if my Name Check is complete. Am I right?

I guess I will have to take it from there.

One more question: I am assuming that by congress man / senator you mean the one's in Washington representing the area where we live. Is that a correct assumption?

Thanks in advance.

Meghraj

EB3 PD Mar, 1999
I-140 Approved
I-485 ND 11/2004; AD ??

Good news ........There was lot of 140 approvals. even who filed in Decemebr end also.

Good sign for waiters with week start..................