2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

485 documents for spouse

Hi,
My wife recently conerted from H4 to H1 status. When I add her as my dependant during the I-485 process, would I be required to submit her pay-stubs, her employer's info, etc....?

Thanks.

How Many?
Does anyone have/know any approx number of Eb2/Eb3 filings from Jan 2002 to Jan 2005 ??
what is the % of people especially from retro countries..India ??
any one did any analysis on this? please share it across.....

CHICHU .. did you get any response for your 140??
thanks
AJAKS

EAD Renewal Time Frame

Hi guys:

Need some advise on ead renewal time frame. My EAD expires in September 06. When should I apply for my ead renewal?

Would appreciate any input on this front

Regards
Amit

485 Approved

my and My spouse's I 485 got approved today. Please see my signature for more details.

I have been looking at this forum for a long time, and just want to thank everyone for sharing their knowledge and experiences.

Have faith, everone's number will come.

Miav said:
my and My spouse's I 485 got approved today. Please see my signature for more details.

I have been looking at this forum for a long time, and just want to thank everyone for sharing their knowledge and experiences.

PD 1999? wow ! Congratulation, you deserve the approval.

Thanks but do not deserve so much...

IND77 said:
PD 1999? wow ! Congratulation, you deserve the approval.

Mine was a substitute labor. Still the wating game is nonetheless as painful as it is in other cases.

Congratulation!

Miav said:

Congratulation Miav, Thanks for posting this. This shows that VSC is taking the application before their stated "Processing Date, it's Dec 2005). Your date is closer to my date.

I140/485 ND: 5/24/2005
PD: Mar 2001
I140 AD: 11/16/2005
I485: LUD: 11/16, 11/18, 11/19 and 11/29 AD: ???

Muthu

smuthu said:
Congratulation Miav, Thanks for posting this. This shows that VSC is taking the application before their stated "Processing Date, it's Dec 2005). Your date is closer to my date.

I140/485 ND: 5/24/2005
PD: Mar 2001
I140 AD: 11/16/2005
I485: LUD: 11/16, 11/18, 11/19 and 11/29 AD: ???

Muthu
you mean "After processing date", which is Dec 2004 :)

485 Approved

Folks,

I cannot believe even now that my 485 is approved (including my spouse) today.

Trapinsys, Congrats for your 140 approval.
Miav, Congrats for your green card, enjoy your freedom.

anyway guys it seems VSC is making some effort to follow the PD which makes sense and dec 2004 processing date is just mere worst case scenario. As the cut-off dates are moving, I hope you guys also will also receive faster approvals.

Thanks to all of you for your valuable inputs and pls see my case details in the signature...
- MD2001

Last edited by a moderator:
MD2001 said:
Folks,

anyway guys it seems VSC is making some effort to follow the PD which makes sense and dec 2004 processing date is just mere worst case scenario. As the cut-off dates are moving, I hope you guys also will also receive faster approvals.

Thanks to all of you for your valuable inputs and pls see my case details in the signature...
- MD2001
Heartiest congratulations MD2001, Miav.... Enjoy your freedom.. Good to see that VSC is approving 485 cases

Congratulations!!!!!

Have you got any interview? Or just got the magic email? :)

MD2001 said:
Folks,

- MD2001

I-485 Approved

Hello Everyone,

I got approved my I-485 today. I am a silent viwer on this forum for long time, I learned lot of things, thanks to everyone on this forum to share their expriences and views.

Let me know if you have any question on my case.

I will pray for everyone's number come soon.

BTW, I have some questions:
1. My wife's I-485 not approved yet, do you know how long it will take?
2. What are the documents I have to collect for stamping?
3. My DL (driver's license) is from different state, do I need to have the
local DL at the time of stamping?

Self and Spouse
EAD/AP/485: RD 09/22/05, ND 09/28/04
EAD: AD: 10/22/04
AP: AD: 10/26/04
FP: Scheduled on 05/10/05, Completed on 05/10/05
485: LUD 05/12/05, 10/11/05, 12/25/05, 01/31/06, AD:02/23/06

smbasha said:
Hello Everyone,

I got approved my I-485 today. I am a silent viwer on this forum for long time, I learned lot of things, thanks to everyone on this forum to share their expriences and views.

Congratulations smbasha. Did you move from MD to CA?

MD2001 said:
Folks,

- MD2001

Hello my friend MD2001. Congratulations to you. Please don't come back to this forum again. Try to forget all the pains you went thru during this GC process. Enjoy your life. :D

ajakster said:
How Many?
Does anyone have/know any approx number of Eb2/Eb3 filings from Jan 2002 to Jan 2005 ??
what is the % of people especially from retro countries..India ??
any one did any analysis on this? please share it across.....

CHICHU .. did you get any response for your 140??
thanks
AJAKS
HI Ajaks,
If you notice my LUDs on the 140 , you would see that the last updated date is Feb6th,2006. After that there is a long silence, no RFE, no messgae change ,nothing. Guess now they are waiting on the original labor. God knows how long this will take. Any LUDs on your 140 ?
chicchu

Congrats MD001

MD2001 said:
Folks,

- MD2001

Congratulation MD001 - that is really a good news.

Thanks for the wishes, all of you guys.

Regarding the interview, NO as I work in the same company for long.

Good Luck to you guys.
- MD2001

DavidChen said:
Congratulations!!!!!

Have you got any interview? Or just got the magic email? :)

Last edited by a moderator: