2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

I 140 Approved

Hi Guys:

Just wanted to share the news that my I 140 got approved today. I had no LUDs on my I 140 uptil now.

All the best guys!!! I wish everyone luck! I guess now the wait for I 485 starts, which will be never ending, as I am from a retrogressed country!

Regards

njrirlabor said:
Hi Guys:

Just wanted to share the news that my I 140 got approved today. I had no LUDs on my I 140 uptil now.

All the best guys!!! I wish everyone luck! I guess now the wait for I 485 starts, which will be never ending, as I am from a retrogressed country!

Regards

Congratulations !!!!! good luck for 485.

congrats

Congrats njrirlabor,Thats great news....

My ND is July 20,2005 and i did not hear anything regarding my 140 and iam desperately waiting for it.
Dont know whats happening.I saw some folks who filed in mid july getting updates a week ago ...but than all of a sudden ....i saw your mail........they are processing august cases....and as far as me....i did not see any lud's or updates or what soever...its tough to comprehend VSC....and iam trying to involve my employer to find some status by calling VSC...... she is not responding and my lawyer is the woRst of all....he says i have the receipt for 140 which is more than enough for now.

GC LABOR 2001:
I filed on the same date as you ...but good that you heard something back from them....so did you hear what the rfe is about ??? dont worry man...iam sure it shud be a easy one.

njrirlabor said:
Hi Guys:

Regards

congrats njrirlabor on your 140 approval & good luck for 485!!! Our cases are kinda similar... & let's hope I get an approval pretty soon too :)

GCLabor2001 said:
Congratulations !!!!! good luck for 485.

Hi GCLabor2001:

Thanks for your wishes! From your signature it appears that their was an RFE on your I 140. What was your I 140 on, if you do not mind sharing.

Thanks

njrirlabor said:
Hi Guys:

Regards

Congrats njrirlabor on your 140 approval. Hope the dates for your 485 comes through soon..

GCVaruma.

njrirlabor said:
Hi GCLabor2001:

Thanks for your wishes! From your signature it appears that their was an RFE on your I 140. What was your I 140 on, if you do not mind sharing.

Thanks

I am still waiting for the RFE notice, I hope it can be dealt with.

Hi pkumar07_02:

I was also losing hope. Especially, when I saw some people from September 2005 ND getting their cases approved. I had no LUDs either. So, just keepup hope. I do not think, contacting VSC will help right now, as they are handling cases from June 2005, as per the VSC processing dates tracker. So I suggest, you hang in there! All the best!

Regards

pkumar07_02 said:
Congrats njrirlabor,Thats great news....

My ND is July 20,2005 and i did not hear anything regarding my 140 and iam desperately waiting for it.
Dont know whats happening.I saw some folks who filed in mid july getting updates a week ago ...but than all of a sudden ....i saw your mail........they are processing august cases....and as far as me....i did not see any lud's or updates or what soever...its tough to comprehend VSC....and iam trying to involve my employer to find some status by calling VSC...... she is not responding and my lawyer is the woRst of all....he says i have the receipt for 140 which is more than enough for now.

GC LABOR 2001:
I filed on the same date as you ...but good that you heard something back from them....so did you hear what the rfe is about ??? dont worry man...iam sure it shud be a easy one.

Congrats .. and a Question..

congrats NJRIRLABOR,
hope we do get 140 approvals as smooth as yours... "no LUD" ..is ur labor original or Sub??

has any one of you guys started to use EAD .. atleast for spouse... please shed ur experiences .. i am planning for my wife's work... would be great to hear from you too!!

njrirlabor said:
Hi pkumar07_02:

I was also losing hope. Especially, when I saw some people from September 2005 ND getting their cases approved. I had no LUDs either. So, just keepup hope. I do not think, contacting VSC will help right now, as they are handling cases from June 2005, as per the VSC processing dates tracker. So I suggest, you hang in there! All the best!

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
ajakster said:
congrats NJRIRLABOR,
hope we do get 140 approvals as smooth as yours... "no LUD"

has any one of you guys started to use EAD .. atleast for spouse... please shed ur experiences .. i am planning for my wife's work... would be great to hear from you too!!
Hi ajakster:

My wife is in the process of looking for a job! So, she has not used the EAD as yet. I am not too sure as to what your questions are related to this?
Regards

140 related to priority date?

Anybody know whether 140 is related to priority date? VSC processing date for 140 is may 2005. However, it seems to me most of case approved so far has priority date back to 2002, not for those ones just filed.

njrirlabor said:
Hi Guys:

Regards

Also by the way is your labor original or Sub??

pkumar07_02 said:
Also by the way is your labor original or Sub??

Hi: Mine was an original labor. I read some forum here, that USCIS might be scrutinizing sub labors, hence causing some delays there. So, if your company is not fishy, just hang in there. I am sure all will be fine.

Regards

ggkk said:
Anybody know whether 140 is related to priority date? VSC processing date for 140 is may 2005. However, it seems to me most of case approved so far has priority date back to 2002, not for those ones just filed.

I had a similar theory.

On a slightly different note. There used to be a tracker, I can't find it anymore, I also tried looking for it in the combined tracker for 140 and 485 which is right back where we are now...

thanks -

Hi mvnm, Labor badhi and gclabor2001

I saw you guys had LUD's on your 140 right....just wondering if yours is a sub labor or original labor??

Last edited by a moderator:
smuthu said:
Friends,

My I140/485 are pending since May 2005. I got my AP and EAD and have a valid H1B but visa stamping expired. I would like to go to india and comeback using AP. Is it possible to work using the H1B after using the AP?. I just want to avoid stamping at chennai colsulate because of timeconsuming appointment and at the same time i dont want to use EAD till i get my gren card.

Please guide me in this.

Thaks

From Various other websites this is what I gather

If you have both a AP and H1B, you can come in using ur AP and continue working on H1. Your entry is based on the AP, so in case for some reason if your 140/485 is rejected(Hope to god that it is not) then u become out of status.

But in case u come in using ur Visa Stamp (not using ur AP) then u are on H1 , even if you face any problems with your 140/485 application then you are still able to continue on H1.

Currently I have my AP/EAD with me, my visa stamp is valid till Feb 2006. I am going to India in december and had scheduled a appointment in Aug. I was not aware that my employer would be filing by 140/485 so I had taken this appointment. Since I already have the appointment I am going to go for Stamping and use my Visa Stamp to get in. If there are any problems in getting the Visa Stamp then I would use my AP.

You can also refer to the following link for more details
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=187306&page=3&pp=15
http://www.immigrationlinks.com/news/news301.htm

Thanks

I-140 approved

It's faster than I thought; my I-140 is approved in a month. Don't know how long it's gonna take for I-485 though, since I'm also from a retrogressed country.

EB2/NIW concurrent
I-140: RD 09/15; AD 10/18
I-485: RD 09/15
FP: 10/13