2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Some Additional biometrics Needed - In I-797 Notice of Action - Plz advise.

Hello,

Can you please help me.

I140 RD 01/03/2005
I485 RD 01/03/2005
03/05/2002 - Priority Date
Category: EB3

I got my I140 approved on 10/12/2005.

For I485 I got the below message

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In processing your case we have reached the point where we need you to make an appointment to go to one of our Application support center to have some additional biometrics (fingerprint, Photo and signature) taken.
Call customer service no......

It is important that you schedule your appointment. We cannot complete certain steps in processing until you appear for this appointment. You must appear for your appointment within 84 days from the date on this notice.

I already did my finger printing on

02/09/2005 and received my EAD on 03/24/2005.

Can you please advise what exactly Biometrics is. Is it a query.I am going to fix the appointment in sanjose after receiving the original documents from the attorney.Thanks in advance for your help.I also posted it in the CSC forum.

esentha,

Congrats. This means that your 485 application has been approved. Check out this thread to learn more about this notice....

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=188190&page=1&pp=15

I received the same notice. I even scheduled the biometrics appointment (for Nov 12th), but in the meantime received my green card in the mail. So in the emd I did not even need to go for the biometrics appointment. Some other folks have had to go for the appointment before their card was mailed.

Either way, you should get your card quite soon.

Cheers

Senate Judiciary Meeting

Hi Guys:

Any news on what happened at the Senate Judiciary meeting yesterday. Is there a place one can read about it.

I heard something to this reference in NPR last evening, and it talked about it in general about immigration reform and how Bush's proposal on giving illegal immigrants work visas, is being beaten down by the senate in general.

I would appreciate any input on this.

Thanks
Regards

esentha said:
Hello,

Can you please help me.

I140 RD 01/03/2005
I485 RD 01/03/2005
03/05/2002 - Priority Date
Category: EB3

I got my I140 approved on 10/12/2005.

For I485 I got the below message

In processing your case we have reached the point where we need you to make an appointment to go to one of our Application support center to have some additional biometrics (fingerprint, Photo and signature) taken.
Call customer service no......

It is important that you schedule your appointment. We cannot complete certain steps in processing until you appear for this appointment. You must appear for your appointment within 84 days from the date on this notice.

I already did my finger printing on

02/09/2005 and received my EAD on 03/24/2005.

Can you please advise what exactly Biometrics is. Is it a query.I am going to fix the appointment in sanjose after receiving the original documents from the attorney.Thanks in advance for your help.I also posted it in the CSC forum.

esentha

Congrats and Congrats. Looks like your I 140 and I 485 both were approved.
But, if the notice make another biometrics appt. Dont think, make another appt. USCIS doesnt expect you to think, just follow instructions.
So even if it's their mistake, you should go ahead and make that appt.

Get a drink later, sounds like your 485 was also approved.

Congratulations! :)

It's a good news for all of us. :)

njrirlabor said:
Hi Guys:

Just wanted to share the news that my I 140 got approved today. I had no LUDs on my I 140 uptil now.

All the best guys!!! I wish everyone luck! I guess now the wait for I 485 starts, which will be never ending, as I am from a retrogressed country!

Regards

PD added. :)

BTW: Would you please share more background information about your company? Like what's the size, which industry, etc. :)

njrirlabor said:
Thank you!

Btw: what is your PD? Your signature does not indicate that!

Thanks

DavidChen said:
PD added. :)

BTW: Would you please share more background information about your company? Like what's the size, which industry, etc. :)

I work for one of the largest European Telco. Big in Europe, not that big here. About 300 employees in the US.

Big problem I have is that I am from a retrogressed country - India. Are you from retrogressed country as well?

Yes. I am from China. We are on the same boat, buddy. :)

njrirlabor said:
I work for one of the largest European Telco. Big in Europe, not that big here. About 300 employees in the US.

Big problem I have is that I am from a retrogressed country - India. Are you from retrogressed country as well?

Cong~~ :)

Based on your user name, I guess you must be from China too, right? :)

tingting said:
It's faster than I thought; my I-140 is approved in a month. Don't know how long it's gonna take for I-485 though, since I'm also from a retrogressed country.

EB2/NIW concurrent
I-140: RD 09/15; AD 10/18
I-485: RD 09/15
FP: 10/13

Hi Friends,
I was only spectator in this forum since four months. Today I thought of posting my details.
I always used to follow njrirlabor1 - because my case is similar to his case.
Whenever he used to get some updates I was sure that I would get the same in a day or two That has proved correct in all cases, and more so with my 140.
when I saw his posting yesterday I was hoping that mine will come thro'. Since today morning, I was constantly checking online status. Just now I saw LUD that I-140 is approved and the notice is sent.

Thanks NJRIRLABOR1 for giving me good luck and lead.

Dash
EB2/VSC/PD-02/2002
EAD/AP/140/485: RD-08/01, ND-08/04
EAD: AD-9/22
AP: AD-9/24
140: AD-10/19

Call Your Senator for and Free Sony DSC T7 Camera for Immigrants (No Scam)

Please don't forget to call you senator for Spencer/Keneddy Bill which will progress Visa Dates. They are meeting tomorrow.

Also, This info is posted in another forum but wanted to share this to you folks. First I thought it is spams but I got my free
stuff in mail today.. Also Please Note That SIGNING UP for EFAX is the FASTEST way you can get credit BELOW and you can cancel it in 2 days without paying a penny. Dont' sign up for credit card offers as it is slow to get credit.

Listen to BBC News Clipping @
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/video/40101000/rm/_40101790_ipods_carver22_vi.ram

Please Read Yahoo Financial News
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050822/cgm012.html?.v=18

Now Click Here for Your Free Sony DSC T7 Camera

PS: This is not a scam…and I'm not trying to send you spam. I just thought you might like to know how I got it. If you're not interested, I'm sorry for bothering you.

WOW!

It looks like our dates are really similar! That's great! Anyway, which state is your labor from. Mine is from NJ!

Congratulations on your I 140.

Regards

Dash1 said:
Hi Friends,
I was only spectator in this forum since four months. Today I thought of posting my details.
Whenever he used to get some updates I was sure that I would get the same in a day or two That has proved correct in all cases, and more so with my 140.
when I saw his posting yesterday I was hoping that mine will come thro'. Since today morning, I was constantly checking online status. Just now I saw LUD that I-140 is approved and the notice is sent.

Dash
EB2/VSC/PD-02/2002

EAD approved at vsc within 15 days/ Question on AP

Hi,
My Ead got approved today.
Recd Dt- 10/03/205
Notice Dt - 10/07/2005
Luds - 10/16, 10/17, 10/18
Approved - 10/19 :) ...awesome..15 days

I plan to send ap renewal application in november 2005. I have a valid ap till march 2006. Can I travel to India before march 2006 and come back before my first ap expires while my second ap application is pending? Will it create any problems with respect to my 485 pending status.Please advise.
thank you

Congratulations! :)

Would you please provide your company's details? :)

Dash1 said:
Hi Friends,

Dash
EB2/VSC/PD-02/2002

When is my I-140 application going to be picked up !!!!!

Guys,

Can you predict when I can expect to hear some news on my pending I-140 application that was concurrently filed with I-485 in May, 2005 ????

Details below:
-------------
EB2-Non-RIR PD - Nov, 2002
I-140/I-1485/EAD concurrent application
I-140 - ND 5/6/2005 LUD's - 5/18/2005
I-485 - ND 5/6/2005 LUD's - 5/10/2005, 9/1/2005, 9/20/2005 (FP received)
EAD - AD 5/23/2005
FP - 8/31/2005 code 3

Does anybody else has a similar case ????

Thanks