2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

I140 pending since April

My I140 and 485 cases filed on April 22nd and got my EAD and FP (code 3) are done, but I do not see any updates after that. I see some I140 approvals here and wondering whether anyone is waiting for their I140 that was filed in April-05.

Labor Sub
PD 03/2001
I140/485 Filed on 04/22, Last LUD 05/18
EAD approved on 05/06
FP (code 3) -> completed on 05/13

mflame said:
I am new to this forum. I applied my Concurrent filing on 26th and reached Vsc on 27th.

I have still not received any receipts. Is there anyone in the same situation.

It is my own labour and it is EB2 and not a Substitute one. I cannot track my checks , as my lawyer had send it.

Anyone in the same situation as I am.

mflame
Hi mflame,

Yes..me too. Mine was sent to VCS on 27th. Yet to receive any updates. Anybody else in similar situation.

Thanks
sj

WhereIsLabour

Happy to know your update. After your approval how long your spouse approval took?

Mithya is there any update on your spouse approval? there is no change at my end.

Thanks
Maa

WhereIsMyLabour said:
Hi All ,
Today I we got our cards. With that my GC journey comes to an end. We wish good luck to everyone in this forum which is helpful through out my journey. Pray for every one to get their GC soon.
Thank You All....

mflame said:
I am new to this forum. I applied my Concurrent filing on 26th and reached Vsc on 27th.

I have still not received any receipts. Is there anyone in the same situation.

It is my own labour and it is EB2 and not a Substitute one. I cannot track my checks , as my lawyer had send it.

Anyone in the same situation as I am.

mflame

I am exactly in your situation. Mine is EB2 own labour and my attorney told me that he has applied on 27th and reached CIS on 28th. No receipts yet.

Did any one hear any news on Nov visa bullettin??..
seems as though they will release it along with dec - :) :p

Oct 18,20 senate judiciary is meeting up to talk about immigration reforms..hope something good comes up after that...

uncertainity continues.....

substitute labor certification application

Can someone tell me whether the processing of I-140/485 for substitute labor is different from the normal processing.

I tried to contact my attorney and got the answer that I-140 petitions based on substitute labor certifications historically take much longer time and are not processed according to the normal I-140 processing times.

AP and H1B

Friends,

My I140/485 are pending since May 2005. I got my AP and EAD and have a valid H1B but visa stamping expired. I would like to go to india and comeback using AP. Is it possible to work using the H1B after using the AP?. I just want to avoid stamping at chennai colsulate because of timeconsuming appointment and at the same time i dont want to use EAD till i get my gren card.

Please guide me in this.

Thaks

sj2986 said:
Hi mflame,

Yes..me too. Mine was sent to VCS on 27th. Yet to receive any updates. Anybody else in similar situation.

Thanks
sj

I applied for I-140/I485 on 9/29 and the application was received at VSC on 9/30. I am yet to receive my Receipt.

smuthu said:
Friends,

My I140/485 are pending since May 2005. I got my AP and EAD and have a valid H1B but visa stamping expired. I would like to go to india and comeback using AP. Is it possible to work using the H1B after using the AP?. I just want to avoid stamping at chennai colsulate because of timeconsuming appointment and at the same time i dont want to use EAD till i get my gren card.

Please guide me in this.

Thaks

AP and H1B are ment for different purpose. So one can work on H1B after using AP.

slkrk said:
My I140 and 485 cases filed on April 22nd and got my EAD and FP (code 3) are done, but I do not see any updates after that. I see some I140 approvals here and wondering whether anyone is waiting for their I140 that was filed in April-05.

Labor Sub
PD 03/2001
I140/485 Filed on 04/22, Last LUD 05/18
EAD approved on 05/06
FP (code 3) -> completed on 05/13

I am on the same boat.
Are you EB3 /EB3?

rrdrai:

I think there are quite a few people from April-May-June _July-August time frame whose I140 has yet to be approved. I am not too sure as to what is going on with VSC. They do not seem to be processing FIFO, as some people from Sept 2005 have had their I 140 already approved.

VSC Processing timelines indicate that they are processing cases from May 2005, so I guess you guys can initiate an inquiry into the case with teh help of your employer/ lawyer

Regards

rrdrai said:
I am on the same boat.
Are you EB3 /EB3?

AP and H1B

IND77 said:
AP and H1B are ment for different purpose. So one can work on H1B after using AP.

Thank you IND. I heared from others that If I use AP then I have to use EAd to work and i cannt use my h1b. That's what i wonder. Any way thank you for ur reply.