2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

140 approval ???

Hello KewlHarry,

I have been waiting for close to 5 months. My 140 was revd. on June 1st, 2005. Don't know what is going on. My PD: Mar 1999 with a substitute labor.

I got EAD and AP in August 2005. Eagarly waiting for 140 approval....

Wish me good luck :))

Thanks,
sree2005

New Tracker

Excel Tracker

Gals and Guys:
There used to be such a document in the Labor threads, maybe there's one on one of these 140 / 485 threads, but I couldn't find it.

Here's one I started. It would be great if everyone could update this document with their information. This way we can start collection data that can be translated into information useful in making educated predictions.

may

KewlHarry said:
Guys,

Can you predict when I can expect to hear some news on my pending I-140 application that was concurrently filed with I-485 in May, 2005 ????

Details below:
-------------
EB2-Non-RIR PD - Nov, 2002
I-140/I-1485/EAD concurrent application
I-140 - ND 5/6/2005 LUD's - 5/18/2005
I-485 - ND 5/6/2005 LUD's - 5/10/2005, 9/1/2005, 9/20/2005 (FP received)
EAD - AD 5/23/2005
FP - 8/31/2005 code 3

Does anybody else has a similar case ????

Thanks

Well nobody from month of May has got 140 approval ! so judt hang in there my friend. my case was also filed in month of may.

140 approved

Mb1 and friends

Just got the magic email that my I140 got approved.
Mb1 since our cases are similar probably you should be hearing the news soon

mb1 said:
Not yet. Talked to my lawyer. He thinks we should wait since it is just only 30days from the processing date.

gp1975 said:
Mb1 and friends

Congratulations gp1975 and all others who have recd good news recently.

Who wants to theorize :)

Ok, so here's what I noticed.
End of September, there was a flurry of 485 approvals.
End of September into beginning of October there was a flurry of EAD and AP approvals.
Now we are seeing a flurry of I-140 approvals.

Is there a trend here ?

You know, after that terrible mess with DOL and then Backlog REduction Cntrs, it's at least heartwarming to see these guys and gals at USCIS are working....

There's always going to be that IFF for me... if I have only put in my 140 / 485 applications around July when my LAbor was approved... would I have had a 485 approval before EB2 retrogressed ???? I'll never know. :)
We also know that USCIS has stats to report, and we waiting in the line for retrogression to move on will hurt their stats.... does that mean we'll get lucky. :)

Everybody here deserves to get lucky after that DOL mess. Did someone ever get fired over there ??? Someone should. Oh well... probably not going to happen in this administration.

waiting

I wish i could hear something soon on my 140....iam dying here with my employer...i need to get out from this company and i cannot do that without 140 approval and 180 days.Asked my employer to call VSC for 140 status and its seems they said they cannot give staus info at VSC...but they took my 140 receipt number for logging it...dont know what that means.
Mine is a sub labor...like njrirlabor said...may be it does take time for sub labors 140 to get approved.
When will be my day for peace..........

pkumar07_02 said:
I wish i could hear something soon on my 140....iam dying here with my employer...i need to get out from this company and i cannot do that without 140 approval and 180 days.Asked my employer to call VSC for 140 status and its seems they said they cannot give staus info at VSC...but they took my 140 receipt number for logging it...dont know what that means.
Mine is a sub labor...like njrirlabor said...may be it does take time for sub labors 140 to get approved.
When will be my day for peace..........

Hey pkumar

I can sympathize because I feel the same way at my present position. However at the risk of sounding silly especially because it's easy for me to say given my 140 has been approved, I thought I'd say this to you. Hopefully it'll give you the heart you need to hang in there.

Your 180 days period doesnt safely complete before the end of Jan 2006.
Inspite of yours being a substitute labor with a PD in 2003, I suspect you will most likely have an approved I-140 well before end of Jan 2006. Therefore, you should not have any trouble using AC21 when the time comes.

Hang in there.

spidey said:
Excel Tracker

Gals and Guys:
There used to be such a document in the Labor threads, maybe there's one on one of these 140 / 485 threads, but I couldn't find it.

Here's one I started. It would be great if everyone could update this document with their information. This way we can start collection data that can be translated into information useful in making educated predictions.
Spidey, in the beginning joyd provided an excellent excel tracker sheet(its got the works) to this forum to track our cases. It was updated regularly in the beginning but then no one updates it now and that includes me too.

Karatekid(kudos to you) had revived the excel tracker and posted it. It was last updated by gretzky and it is on page 107 (link : http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=154772&page=107&pp=15).

Guys/gals do update that excel sheet(and that includes myself too).

Also there was an LUD on my wife case and here is the message:
On October 18, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

GCVARUMA said:
Spidey, in the beginning joyd provided an excellent excel tracker sheet(its got the works) to this forum to track our cases. It was updated regularly in the beginning but then no one updates it now and that includes me too.

Karatekid(kudos to you) had revived the excel tracker and posted it. It was last updated by gretzky and it is on page 107 (link : http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=154772&page=107&pp=15).

Guys/gals do update that excel sheet(and that includes myself too).

Also there was an LUD on my wife case and here is the message:
On October 18, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

Thanks GCVaruma
Here's that file with my information added in.

Updated Tracker

Spidey,

I have moved your entries to EB2 and added mine. The tracker is sorted based EB category and 140 notice date.

- MD2001

spidey said:
Thanks GCVaruma
Here's that file with my information added in.

MD2001 said:
Spidey,

I have moved your entries to EB2 and added mine. The tracker is sorted based EB category and 140 notice date.

- MD2001

My apologies for not noticing that and thanks MD2001.

sree2005 said:
Hello KewlHarry,

I have been waiting for close to 5 months. My 140 was revd. on June 1st, 2005. Don't know what is going on. My PD: Mar 1999 with a substitute labor.

I got EAD and AP in August 2005. Eagarly waiting for 140 approval....

Wish me good luck :))

Thanks,
sree2005

Wishing you luck sree2005. Everybody needs it.

gp1975 said:
Mb1 and friends

Hey gp1975, many congrats on ur 140 approval!! I see from ur signature that yours is a sub-labor. Just have a quick Q to you on that. When filing 140, did you send in the original sub-labor with the petition or just sent in a copy of it? Your inputs are highly appreciated...

Thanks.

where_r_v

Thanks for your wishes.

Wish I could have answered your question. My HR depertment unfortunately likes to keep everything secret.
I have no idea what the attorney and my HR did.

where_r_v said:
Hey gp1975, many congrats on ur 140 approval!! I see from ur signature that yours is a sub-labor. Just have a quick Q to you on that. When filing 140, did you send in the original sub-labor with the petition or just sent in a copy of it? Your inputs are highly appreciated...

Thanks.

DavidChen said:
Cong~~ :)

Based on your user name, I guess you must be from China too, right? :)

You're right! I just hope we don't have to wait too long for the retrogression to be over.

===================
EB2/NIW concurrent
I-140: RD 09/15; AD 10/18
I-485: RD 09/15
FP: 10/13