2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

eb1or_aug05 said:
By "no msg" I mean no email nor any change in message. Did you get email for your 2 LUDs?

No I did not get any emails. You say no change in messgae - where do you see message?

Sh_Ad said:
No I did not get any emails. You say no change in messgae - where do you see message?

The message when you check the status of an application. When this messages changes, you get an email (if you have set email delivery). When there is LUD w/o message change, you do not get email.

Relationship between FP timing and EAD/AP Processing

I have a basic question on FP. If I were to postpone my FP to a later date, will it effect the EAD and AP Processing times, or does it only affect the I 485 processing?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

njrirlabor said:
I have a basic question on FP. If I were to postpone my FP to a later date, will it effect the EAD and AP Processing times, or does it only affect the I 485 processing?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

I guess it only effect the I-485 processing. I dont think is there any ralationship between FP and EAD/AP.

FP received message.

Received an email with the following message,

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On August 30, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Does this message mean that the FP check is ok.
I had a problem getting a good fingerprint from one of my fingers.

Your inputs appreciated.

Regards...

labsub said:
Received an email with the following message,

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On August 30, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Does this message mean that the FP check is ok.
I had a problem getting a good fingerprint from one of my fingers.

Your inputs appreciated.

Regards...

My case was updated yesterday and wife's case today and it has exactly the same words. I am thinking now they will start investigating the crimial/background chect etc.... This might also mean that the case is assigned to a officer. This is all my guess.

Also, did u receive your AP?
I am still waiting for the AP.

Thanks

EAD Approved!

Guys,

Both of our EAD applications were approved today (21 days since ND)! The 2 LUDs on most of my applications were for ths approval I guess! Today morning there was a LUD on my EAD and in the evening I got their email and the message had changed to "approved, card will be mailed as soon as they are ready".

Sh_Ad, I hope LUDs on your 485 are also for EAD approval. Waiting for AP, 140 approval now...

Somebody on this thread mentioned I would get the EAD before labor day.. I want to thank that person!

Congrats.
Thanks
P
eb1or_aug05 said:
Guys,

Both of our EAD applications were approved today (21 days since ND)! The 2 LUDs on most of my applications were for ths approval I guess! Today morning there was a LUD on my EAD and in the evening I got their email and the message had changed to "approved, card will be mailed as soon as they are ready".

Sh_Ad, I hope LUDs on your 485 are also for EAD approval. Waiting for AP, 140 approval now...

Somebody on this thread mentioned I would get the EAD before labor day.. I want to thank that person!

Yes

mvnm00 said:
My case was updated yesterday and wife's case today and it has exactly the same words. I am thinking now they will start investigating the crimial/background chect etc.... This might also mean that the case is assigned to a officer. This is all my guess.

Also, did u receive your AP?
I am still waiting for the AP.

Thanks
Yes, I recieved my EAD & AP. My I140 is also approved. All this happened in the month of Aug.

Labsub

LUD change

ND 22 August
LUD25 August
What does it mean?Just entered data into the bigger system or already processing it?

FP Experience - Newark September 2005

Just wanted to share my Finger Print ( FP) experience at the Newark done earlier today.

Summary: Arrived at the building @ 8am. Left the building at 9am. So just took one hour.

Me and my wife had a 8am appointment this morning, and we arrived there just at 8am. It was not possible to go earlier, as we had out 2 year old son with us.

There were no big lines coming out of the building either. I guess we were lucky as on this day, there was not much of a rush.

There was a large waiting room on the ground level, which had a line of about 10-15 people. After that we were told to go upstairs to the second floor, where they checked for FP notices and handed out forms to fill out. There were about 20-30 people here. Lines just moved. We were not waiting in line at any spot for more than 1 min or so. At this point, we were waiting in line to go into the Main Finger Printing hall.

There were people at the entrance of the main finger printing hall, who called people from this line one by one. They checked FP notice, ID ( passport or DL) and gave a number.

Now we arrived in the main FP hall, and they called by numbers. There are multiple booths for FP and photos, so the numbers got called very quickly. We hardly waited for 5-10 mins in the waiting hall and our number was called. It took about 5-10 mins for them to do our finger prints and we were done. The staff was very efficient and courteous.

Thought I would share my experience with you folks..

Hello Everyone,

Is there is a different case number for 485, EAD and FP ? All my checks got cleared today, but am having a tough time reading those numbers on the back of the scanned checks.

Thanks

mb1

Check my signature, its the same for me too

mb1 said:
Kathi,

Got some relief after your posting. Atleast someone is awaiting for i-140 approval who applied before or around me. I have no idea how other folks are getting approval applied around july/Aug timeframe. It seems CIS was working in LIFO method.

Anyway, my i-485 msg sill unchanged. I does not even change to "FP received" LUDs. When Call the 800#, it tells "We cannot access your file due to the temporary technial difficulties....". My lawyer is saying that CIS is still processing the Fe 05 cases

Kathi
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2004

Finally Got FP and completed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long wait received the FP notice and completed it today, still waiting for 140 to get approved...

eb1or_aug05 said:
Guys,

Congrats!
Its me :) Thanks! god my prediction was right otherwise you would have :rolleyes: ????

LaborBadhi said:
Congrats!
Its me :) Thanks! god my prediction was right otherwise you would have :rolleyes: ????

hay man....make my prediction too buddy....iam waiting everyday for atleast a damn lud o nmy ead and 140???

eb1or_aug05 said:
Guys,

Congrats eb1or_aug05 ! I am glad to hear it.
I hope I get mine too. But I have no LUDs on EAD or AP. The only LUDs re on 140 & 485. No msg chg. Completed FP this morning(9/1).