2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Thanks mb1

mb1 said:
gp1975,

You also need to call the USCIS 800# to change address for the pending case. I did twice. Your lawyer or employee needs to call for I-140 address change

gp1975
Registered User Join Date: Feb 2005

Address Change

Any approvals lately ???

I think our dates pretty much match. I have sent my application on 07/29/05. I was just thinking if any of them has received any 140 approvals that has applied in the month of Jun/Jul'05. Please share the information.

Thanks
MM

Question to Youry

youry said:
I'd say that you should have another LUD in the next couple of days. Let's see if your case follows the pattern!

Good luck

Youry,

When you said let' see the pattern, are we talking about name check or RFE or even close to approval. I know I am on EB3, must wait till OCT 1st . Also, on your experience, do you know what would be next LUD in coming next couple of days ?

Thanks!

pkumar07_02 said:
Hi Manaka,
How come there was a LUD,just 4 days after your ND .....What did it say ???
also did you receive any LUD on the EAD when it was approved.??
My ND is 07/20 and i havent received any LUD's yet ....iam waiting for my EAD and no news about it.....

PKUMAR,

LUD after 4 days was " your application was received..." ...Never got any LUD on EAD or AP. You should be getting within 2 weeks . Hope this helps!

pkumar07_02 said:
Means last updated date
Hi,
This is regarding the portfolio created within USCIS website...

can one add the I140 to his portfolio, bear in mind that he is the benificiary NOT the petitioner?
in other words, can I add the I485, I131, I765 along with I140 to the same portfolio?

GCLabor2001 said:
Hi,
This is regarding the portfolio created within USCIS website...

can one add the I140 to his portfolio, bear in mind that he is the benificiary NOT the petitioner?
in other words, can I add the I485, I131, I765 along with I140 to the same portfolio?

Hi GCLabor2001,

Actually for 140 ,there is one petition for petitioner and there is no separate petition for beneficiary.
I applied for 485/140/ead,
So i added five items in my portfolio:
485 :Both
EAD:both
140:Just myself.

Hope this helps for your question...

manaka said:
Youry,

When you said let' see the pattern, are we talking about name check or RFE or even close to approval. I know I am on EB3, must wait till OCT 1st . Also, on your experience, do you know what would be next LUD in coming next couple of days ?

Thanks!

Everyone concern about their changes in LUD's, because of they are concern about name check or RFE's .. I will summaries the pattern of LUD's what I sow in many signatures..

The first stage of any 485 application is FP notice.. as we know there is no status or LUD's on FP notice. Still I don't know why it is!. The next LUD change when you do the FP. I was watching my case after the FP for next 8 hours no changes in LUD's but when I check around 7 at night on that day I found there is an LUD change.

I called few weeks back, to get the status of FP to, FBI and CR told me they send back the result on the same day.. so this make sense why the LUD changed on that day.

Most of the cases goes through name check, say it get initiated just after the FP results then you can get an another LUD change. that happened to me on the next day.

According to FBI the 99.8% name check result will send back to USICS within one month so we can expect another changes on the LUD's within a month. Same happen to me after 14 days an LUD changes. I believe this time they update the status with FP result received.

Most of them agrees that FP and name check is not related each other.

When we talk about the pattern of LUD's after this FP received status most of them have an another LUD on the next day or so. After this LUD change it will go for a toss for a month or two (I think this is the waiting time for actual analysis of petition) after that you can expect another one or two LUD's and approval.. These all my understanding from the analysis of different cases in this forum
We may need more discussions on this to get a better understanding of LUD's

Last edited by a moderator:
LUD and EAD

Experts,
Can anyone tell me....if there is going to be a LUD when EAD gets approved or is it just like FP, where it just comes in the email with no LUD ??

pkumar07_02 said:
Experts,
Can anyone tell me....if there is going to be a LUD when EAD gets approved or is it just like FP, where it just comes in the email with no LUD ??

You can see more than one LUD change. In my case I sow two.

Good Luck!

Thanks!

Labor_Wait !

Very good analysis. Thank You.

The way it sounds I am now in base camp of Everest at 15000FT and actual height is 29028FT :) . Hopefully, no avalanche ( RFEs) enroute to Summit :)

Labor_Wait said:
Everyone concern about their changes in LUD's, because of they are concern about name check or RFE's .. I will summaries the pattern of LUD's what I sow in many signatures..

The first stage of any 485 application is FP notice.. as we know there is no status or LUD's on FP notice. Still I don't know why it is!. The next LUD change when you do the FP. I was watching my case after the FP for next 8 hours no changes in LUD's but when I check around 7 at night on that day I found there is an LUD change.

I called few weeks back, to get the status of FP to, FBI and CR told me they send back the result on the same day.. so this make sense why the LUD changed on that day.

Most of the cases goes through name check, say it get initiated just after the FP results then you can get an another LUD change. that happened to me on the next day.

According to FBI the 99.8% name check result will send back to USICS within one month so we can expect another changes on the LUD's within a month. Same happen to me after 14 days an LUD changes. I believe this time they update the status with FP result received.

Most of them agrees that FP and name check is not related each other.

When we talk about the pattern of LUD's after this FP received status most of them have an another LUD on the next day or so. After this LUD change it will go for a toss for a month or two (I think this is the waiting time for actual analysis of petition) after that you can expect another one or two LUD's and approval.. These all my understanding from the analysis of different cases in this forum
We may need more discussions on this to get a better understanding of LUD's

Hi Youry,
Thanks for your comments. Could you please tell me that the name check will be done for 4yr old Kids too. Bcos I saw LUD's on his case too.
And also why it took that long for me to get the FP received message.
(more than 2 Months --66 days) after I gave FP on Jun,2. You comment helps.

youry said:
Hi,
I'd say that your name check was initiated. If you'll have, in the next few days a new LUD that could be name check received by USCIS. After that, in around 1-2 months you'll get RFE or approval. EB2 is current .
Keep us apdated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here

I completed my FP on May 13th and saw couple LUD's after that, but I did not recevied FP results message. But I came to know from this forum about enquiring the FP status with FBI and called the CR and she informed me that they recieved the results on the same day and sent back to USCIS next business day. (i.e 05/16). My case is filed in EB-3 and I filed my 140&485 on 04/22 and got EAD waiting for my 140 and 485.

Hope this helps. Please let me know your filing details..

BigMouth said:
Is any body has same position as mine?? My FP done on May 05 and then after there are 2 LUDs but did not receive FP received message.

slkrk said:
I completed my FP on May 13th and saw couple LUD's after that, but I did not recevied FP results message. But I came to know from this forum about enquiring the FP status with FBI and called the CR and she informed me that they recieved the results on the same day and sent back to USCIS next business day. (i.e 05/16). My case is filed in EB-3 and I filed my 140&485 on 04/22 and got EAD waiting for my 140 and 485.

Hope this helps. Please let me know your filing details..

MY filling (EB3) date are as under:
RD/ND: Apr. 05
FP Done: May 05.
EAD/AP/I-140 is approved.

Can you pl. let me know which phone no. you inquired for FP??

See LUD pattern from my signature, it matches with WhereIsMyLabor's pattern. However, I see no LUD in my I-140.

pkumar07_02 said:
Hi GCLabor2001,

Actually for 140 ,there is one petition for petitioner and there is no separate petition for beneficiary.
I applied for 485/140/ead,
So i added five items in my portfolio:
485 :Both
EAD:both
140:Just myself.

Hope this helps for your question...

Thank you so much pkumar07_02!!

My FP is completed.
They took FP for my ten fingures. In which one of the fingur got the message " Warning Match found" Some thing like that.

Is that a problem.

RD:06/30/05
ND:07/18/05
FP date : 08/10/05

Vasu209 said:
My FP is completed.
They took FP for my ten fingures. In which one of the fingur got the message " Warning Match found" Some thing like that.

Is that a problem.

RD:06/30/05
ND:07/18/05
FP date : 08/10/05

where did you get your FP done?