2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

A_P said:
Could anyone point me to a post which will help me get a bit more intelligent about all the dates - AD, ND, PD, FD, etc.

AD - approved
RD - received date
ND - notice date
PD - priority date
FD - probably you mean FP which is fingerprint
LUD - last update

Hi, Could anybody give other short cuts as well...

I saw RFE, NOID etc.,,, Please provide link, if it is already there in this forum.

One more query...how do you get to know the LUD? I don't see anything in the online status which might display LUD in the future. Do you get to determine LUD by signing up for the email from the online status check?

Cheers

Hi rrdrai

Just curious - Did you recieve your FP notices. Strange things are happening.
No lud's . No EAD/AP/I140 approvals. But recieved FP notices. I think in your
case it just the oposite. can anyone explain this trend and what it means?

Kantha

kantha said:
Just curious - Did you recieve your FP notices. Strange things are happening.
No lud's . No EAD/AP/I140 approvals. But recieved FP notices. I think in your
case it just the oposite. can anyone explain this trend and what it means?

Kantha

Hi Kantha,
No update nothing, Just checking emails every 10 minutes :), checking mails everyday, calls attorney every other day. But Just relaxing this long weekend :) :eek: :confused: :( .

Kantha,

It seems our cases are very close to each other. I did not even get FP and also my case has LUD's three times but no msg change.
anyone has any idea what could be my LUD has changes three time in 3 weeks?

Here are my details:

Filed Concurrently @ VSC
EB2 (Sub Labor)
140/485/EAD/AP VSC RD: May 03 2005, ND: May 09 2005
EAD/AP LUD's: 05/12,05/18,05/25 (no msg chng)
140/485 LUD's: 05/12, 05/18 (no msg chng)

Spouse:
485/EAD/AP VSC RD: May 03 2005, ND: May 09 2005
EAD/AP LUD's: 05/12,05/18,05/25 (no msg chng)
485 LUD's: 05/12, 05/18 (no msg chng)

Last edited by a moderator:
san_user said:
EB2:
My lawyer sent papers out on 11 may. how long does it take to get receipt nos?

San_User,

Looks like we are in same boat. Let's keep in touch. It looks like VSC is approving really quick.

VSC - EB3 - LC PD 01/22/02
I-140/I-485/AP/EAD - Filed on May 25th

late I-140

Please add my info to the tracker... I don't have excel on my computer.

Also i am very worried about my application. I have noticed a lot of people being approved for I-140 in a month... mine had been 3 months!!! what could cause the delay, and how do they determine who gets one in a month as opposed to someone getting it late? My friend just applied for her stuff and got her EAD approved in 2 weeks while mine was over 90 days.... :(

My details are:

I-140, 485, EAD & AP filed concurrently ND: 02/10
Finger print ND: 2/28/05 went on 04/15/05
I-485 processing resumed 4/23/05
EAD and AP approved: 5/17/05
I-140- still pending :confused: :confused:
I-485 still pending...

Also another question.. if i have AP and the visa in my passport is expired, can i still travel safely? I was on F-1 and my OPT expires in July. I am worried and scared...

zangose said:
Please add my info to the tracker... I don't have excel on my computer.

Also i am very worried about my application. I have noticed a lot of people being approved for I-140 in a month... mine had been 3 months!!! what could cause the delay, and how do they determine who gets one in a month as opposed to someone getting it late?
same boat, different anchor
My friend just applied for her stuff and got her EAD approved in 2 weeks while mine was over 90 days.... :(
take an interim EAD!

Also another question.. if i have AP and the visa in my passport is expired, can i still travel safely? I was on F-1 and my OPT expires in July. I am worried and scared...

that's why you have AP, to be safe traveling while your 485 is pending and your visa expired

Fp

Hi

Can anyone shere their experiences at new rochelle FP center. As well as documents need to be carried .

greatly appreciate your input

Kantha

kantha said:
Hi All,

Just recieved FP Notices scheduled for jun 3rd.

THere was no changes to LUD's.

kantha

Hi Kantha,

My RD is 5/19 and ND is 5/24 and I got all the receipts yesterday and also a FP notice for 6/14. Please keep in touch and also can you let me know what doce you needed for FP (when you go on 6/3)

PLEASE_GIVE_GC said:
Hi Kantha,

My RD is 5/19 and ND is 5/24 and I got all the receipts yesterday and also a FP notice for 6/14. Please keep in touch and also can you let me know what doce you needed for FP (when you go on 6/3)

Kantha and pls_give_gc,

I did cuncurrent filing on May25th to VSC. Still haven't heard RD or ND. Who is going to get receipt # ? is that Attorney or on my mail ? Also, never heard FP notice as soon as you file the case .....are they really fast these days ...

PLEASE_GIVE_GC,

Hi, have your rececived your EAD?? did you notice any LUD on your receipt notices for the FP notices?

Thanks

----
EAD/I140/485:RD 04/19/2205, ND 04/23/2005
EAD: AD 05/11/2005 RD 05/16/05

manaka said:
Kantha and pls_give_gc,

I did cuncurrent filing on May25th to VSC. Still haven't heard RD or ND. Who is going to get receipt # ? is that Attorney or on my mail ? Also, never heard FP notice as soon as you file the case .....are they really fast these days ...

give them 2-3 weeks! if you are not pacient you can check your online bank statement to see if USCIS cashed your checks. on those scaned checks you'll find the receipts numbers.
I received all my receipts thru my lawyer's office

manaka said:
Kantha and pls_give_gc,

Don't worry 26th CIS would have received it and probably this week or next week you will receive the notices. All my receipts went to my attoreny, but 2 FP notice one to attorney and another to my home address. I was surprised to get a FP notice along with other receipts. Also in the board few other people got it.

mb1 said:
PLEASE_GIVE_GC,

Hi, have your rececived your EAD?? did you notice any LUD on your receipt notices for the FP notices?

Thanks

----
EAD/I140/485:RD 04/19/2205, ND 04/23/2005
EAD: AD 05/11/2005 RD 05/16/05

I did not receive my EAD. I hope I get it soon. LUD's on all the case is 5/26.