2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

i will

I will.

I want to know in how many days a user can chk it stauts on web ? I got my recepits # on 5/25 and i still can not find stauts of my case on USICS web site as it gives me error in my Receipt #

Thx

AJ

Hi All,

Completed FP today. Everything went smoothly. Just carried FP notices and
passport. Within 2 hours of FP lud changed but no change in message.

Kantha

Manaka & AJ,

Looks like my I-140 application was also filed around yours. I haven't asked my lawyer for a copy of the receipt notice as he just gave me the EAC number to track my application. According to the online status, my application was received on May 20th. I don't know the notice date as I don't have a copy of the notice.

My 485, 131, and 765 will be filed next week. Let's share information as we go through this process.

Cheers!

kantha said:
Hi All,

Completed FP today. Everything went smoothly. Just carried FP notices and
passport. Within 2 hours of FP lud changed but no change in message.

Kantha

Hi Kantha ,

I also completed FP on 3rd June. LUD for I-485 has changed without any message. lets wait and watch what happens next ?

-------------------------------------------------------------
Details:

PD-May-06-2002
EB2 from VSC
State labor approved - Dec-04
Feder labor approved - Mar-03-2005
I140/EAD/I485 sent on -04/16/2005
I140/EAD/I485 RD on -05/06/2005
I140/EAD/I485 ND on -05/12/2005
FP done- 3rd June
LUD on I-485 for both (me and wife) without any message

A_P said:
Manaka & AJ,

Looks like my I-140 application was also filed around yours. I haven't asked my lawyer for a copy of the receipt notice as he just gave me the EAC number to track my application. According to the online status, my application was received on May 20th. I don't know the notice date as I don't have a copy of the notice.

My 485, 131, and 765 will be filed next week. Let's share information as we go through this process.

Cheers!

Sounds good A_P,

I still haven't heard anything on RD,ND. Anxiously waiting ...Will share with all you guys

strange

Hi A_P,

I also got receipt #'s but i m not able to track my status . it gives me error on receipt #'s. I m curious to know that does it take some time to get all data entered in the system ? coz its now 10 days since i have got my receipt #'s :(

No updates.

GCPZ05 said:
Folks( Maa., sps2005 )
The LUD on my I 485 changed , msg changed to FP recvd and processing resumed. Did not change for my wife though. FP done on 05/05/05.

Well, my FP was done on 5/5/5. The last LUD for 485 is 3/28. No updates on if FP was received or anything. Who should I call?

Also, my lawyer got my 140 approval notice some 2 months back. But, the website still says "Received and we are processing...". Could this be any reason for the delay.

Thanks.

MAA / GCPZ05 ... any updates.?

Hi SPS

No LUD changes other than the one I mentioned here.
I was reading here that some people have got approvals even without a single change in the LUD. So it does happen in some cases.
Not sure about the I140 though, it should get updated to Approved. Did you try calling the attorney or VSC.

485 Info

Can someone update my details, Thanks in advance...

EB3 Labor PD Dec 2001.
485/AP/EAD RD 05/20/2005, ND 05/26/2005 VSC - Separate Filler
I140 AD---9th Sep 2004

Hi NJ03MAY2002

Congrats on EAD approval.

Questions - Was there a LUD Chnge on approval
did you rcieve the automated mail confirming approval'

your earlier posts shows that the packet was sent on 4/16
but recieved on 5/6. did it take 20 days by fedex. I am confused.

Can you please restate your details.

Thnaks

Kantha

Hi sps2005,

I am also waiting for FP update and completed the FP on 05/13 and lud updated on my 485 on 05/16 with no message, but no updates after that. Also, can you please let me know when did you file for your I140/485 and your priority date.

Thanks...

Friends,
Why don't you all update the signature with dates, that may be helpful
for others to know the filing/LUD dates .
Thanks,
WL
maa_1456 said:
Hi SPS2005

There is no LUD on my 485, my last LUD on 485 was 3/28.

Thanks
Thummala

aj_jadeja said:
Hi A_P,

I also got receipt #'s but i m not able to track my status . it gives me error on receipt #'s. I m curious to know that does it take some time to get all data entered in the system ? coz its now 10 days since i have got my receipt #'s :(

AJ,

I was able to start checking my status the day my lawyer gave me the EAC number. He sent me a copy of the I-140 receipt today.

140:
RD - 5/20/05
ND - 5/24/05