2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

youry said:
give them 2-3 weeks! if you are not pacient you can check your online bank statement to see if USCIS cashed your checks. on those scaned checks you'll find the receipts numbers.
I received all my receipts thru my lawyer's office

Thanks Youry. I will wait more.
VSC - EB3 - LC PD 01/22/02
I-140/I-485/AP/EAD - Filed on May 25th

My FP is done on 05/13 and am LUD changed on 05/16, but the message is not updated and have not recived any confirmation that they received my FP's.

EB3 VSC (Subst labor)
I140/485/EAD Filed on 04/15, RD 04/22, last LUD 05/16
EAD approved on 05/09 (For both)
FP notice code3 on 05/02, Scheduled date 05/13. (For both), FP done on 05/13, LUD 05/16...

slkrk,

Did you notice any LUD before receiving the LUD? Did you receive the finger print notice or your lawyer did? I am not sure why I am still not receiveing the FP notice.

Priority Dates back out???

Friends,

I am filing 140 and 485 concurrently. My priority date is May-2002. When I talked to my attorney, she mentioned there could be a back out in priority dates. Does any of have any idea, when that could happen, and what duration it could be moved back?

BTW, what is retrogression?

Thanks in advance.
Booshan.

Hi Mb1,

you will get a copy for FP notice and I believe your attorney also should get a copy for the same. My LUD's updated before and after the FP, but they have not confirmed about FP results.

Hope this helps..

Hey mb1

I am still waiting for my finger Print notice...

Any update from spinus, I guess he was also on the same boat..

any one else who is in similiar situation, any idea we can ask them about FP notice? any help would be appreciated.

See my details...

EB2 Concurrent filing, Original Labor
LC PD date - 04/2002
140/485/AP/EAD - RD 3/22/05
140/485/AP/EAD - ND 3/29/05

EAD: AD 5/10/05
AP : AD 5/12/05
FP ??
mb1 said:
slkrk,

Did you notice any LUD before receiving the LUD? Did you receive the finger print notice or your lawyer did? I am not sure why I am still not receiveing the FP notice.

I have not received an FP notice. 140 approved in february. Is there anything I can do to find out about notice.

My I140 sad story..

Gurus,
My I140, I485 and I765 Applied concurrently on OCT 13th 2004(Notice date).
Got receipts for I485 and I765 on OCT 15th 2004.EAD got approved and received the cards.
FP done on MAR 23rd 2005.
But still my company didn’t receive the I140 receipt.
4 weeks back I had called the vsc regarding FP message change in the USCIS system and at the same time i asked about my I140.The lady at vsc looked into their systems and said that there is no I140 related to me(she searched by using my alien number).She took my phone number by saying will get back to me in a week. Within 2 days I got the call from same VSC rep saying that the problem is there is no FESS attached for my I140 application and also said that USCIS will send a letter to you petitioner regarding missing fees in a week. Still my company didn’t receive a letter from VSC.
Last week my company lawyer called the VSC and the Rep took my company lawyer’s PH# by saying will get by end of this week. Still no call from VSC.

My question is Can my company lawer send a letter to VSC by attaching I140 fees($190) and I485 receipt.?
OR
Do we need to wait for letter from VSC?

Please help me gurus.
Thanks in advance.

Hi, all,
I am new for this forum. Could someone tell me what is the required document's list for cocurrent filing of I-140 and I-485?
Thanks.

No FP Notice

Kathi,

Not received any FP notice yet. I see that people who applied in April and even in May got their FP Notices. Let's hope we'll get soon too.

SPinUS.

Kathi said:
Hey mb1

I am still waiting for my finger Print notice...

Any update from spinus, I guess he was also on the same boat..

any one else who is in similiar situation, any idea we can ask them about FP notice? any help would be appreciated.

See my details...

EB2 Concurrent filing, Original Labor
LC PD date - 04/2002
140/485/AP/EAD - RD 3/22/05
140/485/AP/EAD - ND 3/29/05

EAD: AD 5/10/05
AP : AD 5/12/05
FP ??

Some gets FP notice first...some gets EAD first
Do not worry...u'll get soon...It took more than 2 months for me to get FP notice and got EAD,AP approved sooner

spinus said:
Kathi,

Not received any FP notice yet. I see that people who applied in April and even in May got their FP Notices. Let's hope we'll get soon too.

SPinUS.

hhk2005 said:
Kathi, Spinus and goodstart,

I think fP notice depends on the ASC center that will handle your case. Can you post the ASC center that you will have to report to? We might notice some trend based on the ASC center.

I belong to Norfolk, VA

Hello everybody .I am new to this ,so please be patient

Just got my LC approved after 4 years
PD April 24 2001
Approved May 23 2005.
As far as i understand i will have to apply for all 3 at once: I140, 485, 765
How long does it normally take for the I140 to be approved and when can i get my SSN?
Which is the first one that normally gets approved?
Maryland,Non-rir case

mugur said:
Just got my LC approved after 4 years
PD April 24 2001
Approved May 23 2005.
Congratulations (RO?)

As far as i understand i will have to apply for all 3 at once: I140, 485, 765
not necessary. you can apply for I140, 785(EAD) and 130(AP) and later for 485

How long does it normally take for the I140 to be approved and when can i get my SSN?
you can find the processing dates here
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp

after your EAD is approved you can get a SSN

Which is the first one that normally gets approved?
Maryland,Non-rir case
EAD and AP

About your finger print

Hi,

When you go to have FP done. Do you need to bring the original receipt for the I-485 application? Seems different lawyer have different understanding.
Good luck!

youry said:
Congratulations (RO?)

not necessary. you can apply for I140, 785(EAD) and 130(AP) and later for 485

you can find the processing dates here
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp

after your EAD is approved you can get a SSN

EAD and AP

Hi slkrk

Did you need to bring the original I485 receipt when you went to do the FP?
My receipt is still in Lawyers office. Should I ask them to mail those to me?
Good luck!

slkrk said:
My FP is done on 05/13 and am LUD changed on 05/16, but the message is not updated and have not recived any confirmation that they received my FP's.

EB3 VSC (Subst labor)
I140/485/EAD Filed on 04/15, RD 04/22, last LUD 05/16
EAD approved on 05/09 (For both)
FP notice code3 on 05/02, Scheduled date 05/13. (For both), FP done on 05/13, LUD 05/16...

livelives2004 said:
Hi,

When you go to have FP done. Do you need to bring the original receipt for the I-485 application? Seems different lawyer have different understanding.
Good luck!

no. just the FP receipt and passport. ask your lawyer to send you a 485 copy or to fax it to you!
Good Luck

Status

Hi ,

My 140/485 RD is 5/25/05. When i try to see my case's status ( i know its TOOO early) i get receipt # not found. So in how many days/weeks applicanats data is loaded in online system ?

AJ

aj_jadeja said:
Hi ,

My 140/485 RD is 5/25/05. When i try to see my case's status ( i know its TOOO early) i get receipt # not found. So in how many days/weeks applicanats data is loaded in online system ?

AJ

Aj,

Welcome aboard. I remembered talking to you when we were suffering thru DENVER DOL. Now, My 140/485/EAD/AP filed on May25h. Still no receipt yet. Since your receipt date is May 25th, we are very close each other so let's keep in touch. BTW, when did your file date and when did u know your receipt #,

Cheers!